Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
They have not still traced 200 people who attended the delhi markaz who had switched off their mobile phones and went hiding . MH police is still tracing them .
Lockdown khatam hone do zara. In logo ko tab tareen zameen par film free mein rastey mein dikhana hoga.:mad2:

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dr. Zelenko of New York has successfully cured 1000+ patients with 200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine or 400mg 1x daily in 6-8 days when taken along with azythromycin
Those 1000+ patients will have recovered even without HCQs. You know why? Because virus infections resolve by itself without any specific medications against them as the patient's immune system develops antibodies to fight them.

That's why scientists are still skeptical of the HCQ usage to treat corona patients. We need an RCT with 2000 patients + on controls and test to even predict whether HCQs are good for treatment because 95% of the patients suffering from Corona will recover even without basic paracetamol.

Don't get taken away by hype either from media or a joker like Trump. Ultimately, science has to show that HCQ works. So far, there is very little evidence for that.

tsunami

Country flag
Those 1000+ patients will have recovered even without HCQs. You know why? Because virus infections resolve by itself without any specific medications against them as the patient's immune system develops antibodies to fight them.

That's why scientists are still skeptical of the HCQ usage to treat corona patients. We need an RCT with 2000 patients + on controls and test to even predict whether HCQs are good for treatment because 95% of the patients suffering from Corona will recover even without basic paracetamol.

Don't get taken away by hype either from media or a joker like Trump. Ultimately, science has to show that HCQ works. So far, there is very little evidence for that.
Bhai everyone keep on saying that but I don't believe it... 95% are not getting cured. See this..

Screenshot_20200407-235034_Chrome.jpg

Out of the cases which have an outcome 21% are dying.

captscooby81

Country flag
Okay here is snippet from the article in print

Our monthly production capacity of Hydroxychloroquine is currently 20 crore tablets a month which can be scaled to 30-35 crore tablets a month with existing production capacity available in pharma companies

Our domestic requirement was 20 lakh tablets per month before wuhan virus outbreak happened

Govt has placed an order for 10 crore tablets last month with Ipca and Zydus.

Extra 1 crore tablets are ordered specially for retailing through Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana

Our Domestic API producers capacity is 38 metric tone which can translate to roughly 20 crore tablets , Main API producers Ipca , Zydus, Mangalam ,

Cipla , Zydus and Wallace are top producers of tablets

Ab isse zyada aur kya chaiye . 20 crore tablets a month just for domestic is available any time after May if we want to pro

This below was extract from Print April 4th article .

We have confirmed that there are enough stocks across the country and the manufacturers have started supplying the drugs for government orders. If HCQ proves further relevance, its production can be jacked up,” she said.

below link for both April 4th and 7th articles anyone need more information go through it.

https://theprint.in/theprint-essent...odi-for/397038/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

https://theprint.in/health/govt-pla...s-with-ipca-labs-and-zydus-cadila/395248/?amp

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Largest Statistically Significant Study by 6,200 Multi-Country Physicians on COVID-19 Uncovers Treatment Patterns and Puts Pandemic in Context

https://www.sermo.com/press-release...atment-patterns-and-puts-pandemic-in-context/

There is plenty of evidence and chloroquine's effectiveness known since 2005 but suppressed by money hungry medical pharma lobby as it's a cheap generic drug and they can't profit out of it like the billions they can make from immune compromising vaccines and 'Nagalase' containing flu shots.

It was used for treatment with great results during the previous pandemic from China, SARS, way back in 2005!

Look what they KNEW in 2005. I think we may need to spread this one around a bit yes?
https://t.co/rRwKJMykth https://t.co/N9ByKD0U9e

captscooby81

Country flag
I caught dengue last year after my Bali holiday trip when i went to doctor he saw my platelet count report and said i am still far away from critical zone and told me take rest for 4 days and drink fluids no medicine nothing . when i kept asking about hospitalisation doctor shared me info of two patients admitted in hospital who were younger than me and had very low platelet count and need hospitalisation . virus recovery is mostly depends on ones immune system and how well it fights

Last edited:

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Largest Statistically Significant Study by 6,200 Multi-Country Physicians on COVID-19 Uncovers Treatment Patterns and Puts Pandemic in Context

https://www.sermo.com/press-release...atment-patterns-and-puts-pandemic-in-context/

There is plenty of evidence and chloroquine's effectiveness known since 2005 but suppressed by money hungry medical pharma lobby as it's a cheap generic drug and they can't profit out of it like the billions they can make from immune compromising vaccines and 'Nagalase' containing flu shots.

It was used for treatment with great results during the previous pandemic from China, SARS, way back in 2005!

Look what they KNEW in 2005. I think we may need to spread this one around a bit yes?
https://t.co/rRwKJMykth https://t.co/N9ByKD0U9e
This is what happens when you don't even read/understand what you are citing

The study you are citing doesn't have anything to say on how effective chlorquine is. It only says which countries are using chloroquine as treatment. In fact from the study, we can argue that chloroquine is actually bad for treating corona. For example, only 18% of US physicians are using chloroquine to treat corona virus as opposed to 48% of Italian physicians. Now the death rates from both countries are fairly comparable and in fact is much lower in case of USA. So shall we take to to assume that Italains are killing their patients by using chloroquine? :rolleyes:

As I said, stop believing shit spewed by media and a moron like Trump. Hell even ICMR has only suggested Chloroquine can be used and hasn't mandatated it because even they don't know its effect. That's the frigging truth.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I caught dengue last year after my Bali holiday trip when i went to doctor he saw my platelet count report and said i am still far away from critical zone and told me take rest for 4 days and drink fluids no medicine nothing . when i kept asking about hospitalisation doctor shared me info of two patients admitted in hospital who were younger than me and had very low platelet count and need hospitalisation . virus recover is mostly depends on ones immune system and how well it fights
Yes. That's why you don't have "cures" For fatal viruses like rabies, aids etc despite decades/century worth of research.

So please stop believing this hype.

Then again, when my fellow doctors cannot be convinced against nonsense, I I have little hope to convince common man(who trusts media hype way too much) that we should be scientific in our approach to this disease

abhay rajput

Country flag
As per this plan only 13 states & UT will be able to lift the lockdown 4 of those states are from NE, 3 of them are UT, one small states like Goa . One big state is Jharkhand and next bigger is Himachal and chattisgarh

Instead of lifting lockdown on these states they can better extend it for another week and lift it nation wide on April 21st
Lockdown is not going coming this months. In some states it will be more than that . Next 2-3 days are crucial to make any assumptions. If cases came down just like today then it's good.
And about your earlier quote- "I don't believe in internet resumes" .

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...-cold-feet-at-last-moment-11586220885129.html

:pound:

This is news report that Americans living in India aren't willing to go back to their "best country in the world" with the "best healthcare in the world", the almighty USA, amid corona pandemic. Puts a perspective on relative status of the countries in fighting the virus doesn't it? See guys, this is a visible proof on how excellent Indian govt response to this disaster has been vis a vis other "developed", " Superior" "Western " Countries :lol:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
virus as opposed to 48% of Italian physicians. Now the death rates from both countries are fairly comparable and in fact is much lower in case of USA
Reminder Italian population is much older and old chaps carry many other diseases compared to Americans. So no matter how much chloroquine you use old population will always be at a disadvantage.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Reminder Italian population is much older and old chaps carry many other diseases compared to Americans. So matter how much chloroquine you use old population will always be at a disadvantage.
Exactly why I said that study is useless.

That study doesn't even talk about the effectiveness of the various drugs.

And USA isn't much young either. And China also has a very aged population and yet has a much smaller death rate.

Anyway, all in all, HCQ is unproven as a drug. Stop over hyping it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles