Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

rockdog

Country flag
They must not like these people....

The Tencent News as one of Chinese biggest online news agency now officially decline the story saying:
"A Chinesse lady which with the virus finally endedup the Yellow Vest riot lasts 62 weeks in France, proven that only women and forgeiners would save France, history repeats ..."

https://new.qq.com/omn/20200129/20200129A08NP900.html

https://new.qq.com/omn/20200129/20200129A08NP900.html

The big red stamp on this pciture marks these words as "Rumor". But I think the Tencent official just lack of sense of humor, didn't realize most netizen in China just want to release their pressures by using their "French Impression".

I truely think the CCP news officers are lack of sense of humor, sometimes making fun of France just like British won't hurt the diplotmat relation between China and France.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
I don't see how you can be so selfish infecting people. You are like this guy...
I don't think you have right to judge me. I went to Europe before the virus breakout, and without any warning issued by any government, i also self isolated for few days in EU.

But i still repect your righteousness, that's why i adviced you to contact Air France for telling your smart idea to all the people from the flights within these days.

There are Wuhan people, and also French people on the flight with me, you knew that 40% of Frence investment in China located in Wuhan. How selfish those French people taking the risk of carrying virus return their holly motherland? They must not as patriotic as you.

I think you have to complain to Air Frence for me and your fellow French people from Wuhan. I truely repect your devotion to your mother land, if there are 100,000 armymen like you (of course with gun not keyboard), there will be no history joke about France on the cyber.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I don't think you have right to judge me. I went to Europe before the virus breakout, and without any warning issued by any government, i also self isolated for few days in EU.
You said you left for Spring Festival which didn't start until the 25th of January. You were already under quarantine.

rockdog

Country flag
You said you left for Spring Festival which didn't start until the 25th of January. You were already under quarantine.
I am the boss of my company and i can decide when my Spring festival holiday starts. The Air France let me and other French speaking passangers onboard means it's officically OK with the situation at that time, plus i also check the Air France official website, that flight in following days without any suspect cases and alert to seeking the people with this flight. Plus Air France do send to me SMS to inform me the return flight was cancelled.

still, I don't think you have right to judge me. I went to Europe before the virus breakout, and without any warning issued by any government, i also self isolated for few days in EU.

But i still repect your righteousness, that's why i adviced you to contact Air France for telling your smart idea to all the people from the flights within these days.

There are Wuhan people, and also French people on the flight with me, you knew that 40% of Frence investment in China located in Wuhan. How selfish those French people taking the risk of carrying virus return their holly motherland? They must not as patriotic as you.

I think you have to complain to Air Frence for me and your fellow French people from Wuhan. I truely repect your devotion to your mother land, if there are 100,000 armymen like you (of course with gun not keyboard), there will be no history joke about France on the cyber.

rockdog

Country flag
I don't see how you can be so selfish infecting people. You are like this guy...

There is selffish Chinese, i agree.

There is selfish Taiwanese and virus f**ck KaroOK girl in Taiwan and made the girl infected:
https://www.sohu.com/a/369014907_100191052

There is selfish Korean man, with virus but still return Seoul and f**ck his secrect lovers.
https://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/76e2c3a6gy1gbdup24jg4j20u01hcati.jpg

------------

There are brave French hero such as Charles de Gaulle, and there are selffish French like Henri Philippe Pétain and his officers.

Of course there are brave doctors and nurses in Wuhan keep on working for 7 days without any complete sleep:

And there is Keyboard Man like you ^_^

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There is selffish Chinese, i agree.

There is selfish Taiwanese and virus f**ck KaroOK girl in Taiwan and made the girl infected:
https://www.sohu.com/a/369014907_100191052

There is selfish Korean man, with virus but still return Seoul and f**ck his secrect lovers.
https://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/76e2c3a6gy1gbdup24jg4j20u01hcati.jpg

------------

There are brave French hero such as Charles de Gaulle, and there are selffish French like Henri Philippe Pétain and his officers.

Of course there are brave doctors and nurses in Wuhan keep on working for 7 days without any complete sleep:

Peddle these Choreographed images on Paki forum where there are people with IQ low enough to believe it.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I am the boss of my company and i can decide when my Spring festival holiday starts.
That is the problem, you think you are the boss and you can do whatever you want. F everyone else, it is only about what you want. If you are really running a company you don't abandon it to take off on an early holiday, you stay to make sure everything is taken care of before it shuts down. You knew about this virus last year and you were already under quarantine when your business would be closing. That is just selfish behaviour.

rockdog

Country flag
That is the problem, you think you are the boss and you can do whatever you want. F everyone else, it is only about what you want. If you are really running a company you don't abandon it to take off on an early holiday, you stay to make sure everything is taken care of before it shuts down. You knew about this virus last year and you were already under quarantine when your business would be closing. That is just selfish behaviour.
I really don't want to waste time to repeat again when i was onboard there are less than 500 cases and Wuhan has 10 million people. If by math there was quite minimu chance under quarantine.

Again, i don't think you have right to judge me, or you want lable all the people on Air France flight as selffish.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
really don't want to waste time to repeat again when i was onboard there are less than 500 cases and Wuhan has 10 million people. If by math there was quite minimu chance under quarantine.
Now we get to the truth. You knew what was really coming and you ran. Self preservation is a powerful motivator. I can't blame you for that.

rockdog

Country flag
Now we get to the truth. You knew what was really coming and you ran. Self preservation is a powerful motivator. I can't blame you for that.
If new year holiday in Europe = ran by your definition, i start to belive those hisotry joke about French army, since i remember you said you as a veteran of French army, yeah, run since someone wanna some holiday in Europe.... no one has more experience take this kind of excuse like you guys ^_^ i admit.

Will you blame the rest Franch speaking people on the flight did they all ran? Just curious.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles