Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
damn prediction table is right till now. but i hope that everything becomes well.
View attachment 42060

Coronavirus is Religiously following SCARY PREDICTION as per the Above mentioned Sheet.

Prediction for Dt. 28-Jan-2020:-

Infections : 5100

Deaths : 105

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by Johns Hopkins CSSE)
Situation till Dt.28-Jan-2020.

Infections : 6057

Deaths : 132

As of Jan 28, 2020 11 pm EST

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Infact, It is EXCEEDING the PREDICTION.

Pray to God it does not FOLLOW THE PATTERN mentioned in PREDICTION CHART.

captscooby81

Country flag
Here is the data sheet prediction vs actual . i just hope it don't cross the 03-02-2020 figures

Coronavirus.jpg

Coronavirus is Religiously following SCARY PREDICTION as per the Above mentioned Sheet.

Prediction for Dt. 28-Jan-2020:-

Infections : 5100

Deaths : 105

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by Johns Hopkins CSSE)
Situation till Dt.28-Jan-2020.

Infections : 6057

Deaths : 132

As of Jan 28, 2020 11 pm EST

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Infact, It is EXCEEDING the PREDICTION.

Pray to God it does not FOLLOW THE PATTERN mentioned in PREDICTION CHART.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
well.. .. if some body like kiran shaw is publicly saying weeks, i see no reason to consider a year...
are you crazy vaccines takes long time to develop and test especially anti viral u can't simply give it to humans without rigorous testing. she can say anything but reality is that vaccine is far away from reality and every medical expert is having the same view .

sorcerer

Country flag
are you crazy vaccines takes long time to develop and test especially anti viral u can't simply give it to humans without testing. he can say anything but reality is that vaccine is far away from reality and every medical expert is saying the same thing.
But..there is also cases of recovery in some of these .. must be the early light versions.. that would mean a systematic cure is already available.
but for the intense version..that is an issue couple it with the antibiotic resistance variant as it mutates.

All this happened because chinese decided to weaponise a deadly virus simply by stealing and not putting up a standard lab in place to handle such...also no containment measures were ever thought of in the town with such a sophisticated lab (chinese dirt standards)

This is what happens when you try to bypass many years of research, understanding, industry-quality-standards-procedure evolution (knowledge base) and steal stuffs from elsewhere. The knowledge base..which is actually in the "understanding" of researches.which chinese can never steal... this is the weakest link in the chinese espionage shoopa power tactic
This aint the Black Hawk copy but a living thriving deadly virus. chinese should have known what they are dealing with.
:mad2:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But..there is also cases of recovery in some of these .. must be the early light versions.. that would mean a systematic cure is already available.
but for the intense version..that is an issue couple it with the antibiotic resistance variant as it mutates.

All this happened because chinese decided to weaponise a deadly virus simply by stealing and not putting up a standard lab in place to handle such...also no containment measures were ever thought of in the town with such a sophisticated lab (chinese dirt standards)

This is what happens when you try to bypass many years of research, understanding, industry-quality-standards-procedure evolution (knowledge base) and steal stuffs from elsewhere.
this aint the Black Hawk copy but a living thriving deadly virus. chinese should have known what they are dealing with.
:mad2:
why would anyone build a bio weapon lab in a populated city lol.

sorcerer

Country flag
why would anyone build a bio weapon lab in a populated city lol.
chinese morality at large!!!!
which is less than the DFI 30 character standards

Edit: Such can be built taking into account the risk with process, protocols and procedures in place for contingencies .. but still its an unwanted risk for chinese where they have a large geographic area which are less or sparsely populated.

With not even a large hospital to take care of such versions in that town, its surely means that chinese didnt even have any contingency procedure in place nor even a plan for eventuality.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Hi guys, i am from Wuhan as many old members knew it. I had my spring festival holiday in Europe now, just last flight with Air France from Wuhan to Paris before the city lockdown.
If the situation gets any worse, you will have your visa revoked and sent back to Wuhan. I suggest you leave before they make you leave.

Suspension of visa issuance for the nationals of a few countries in addition to China, is also an option, if the situation does not improve for the better, of course,” the source confirms.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/coronavirus-eu-to-restrict-entry-for-chinese-nationals/

rockdog

Country flag
When riots at the Shaolin Temple break out you will be the first to know.
I hope those conflicts internally not as deadly as local terrors kill their homeland fellow like in Paris. That's the biggest riots created by a country's own people in recent years.

rockdog

Country flag
If the situation gets any worse, you will have your visa revoked and sent back to Wuhan. I suggest you leave before they make you leave.

Suspension of visa issuance for the nationals of a few countries in addition to China, is also an option, if the situation does not improve for the better, of course,” the source confirms.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/coronavirus-eu-to-restrict-entry-for-chinese-nationals/
You can contact airfrance to broadcast your smart idea to the people all from the flights, including Chinese and other nation's passengers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles