Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

rockdog

Country flag
For avoding under quarantine in the hospital, a hospital in Guangzhou is using Robots to deliver medicines to patiences.

There are digital recording system and speaker on the robot so the nurses would commnicate with patience remotely.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
IQ compared by countries
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

#6. China 104
#74 Pakistan 82
#82 India 81

Which people, care to elaborate?
As the guy said peddle nonsense elsewhere.

Credibility same as bullshit polls which puts India as having highest no of rapes.

When rape per 1 lakh people from official sources across the world are accounted for India doesn't even figure in the top 20.

Have anyone wondered why UN does not release worldwide surveys on rape ?
Because that would shame many of the western countries with so called gender equality.

And say what which idiot managed to calculate the IQ of 1.4 billion Indians ?

And who is idiotic enough to believe it ?

Idiots like you .

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
As the guy said peddle nonsense elsewhere.

Credibility same as bullshit polls which puts India as having highest no of rapes.

When rape per 1 lakh people from official sources across the world are accounted for India doesn't even figure in the top 20.

Have anyone wondered why UN does not release worldwide surveys on rape ?
Because that would shame many of the western countries with so called gender equality.

And say what which idiot managed to calculate the IQ of 1.4 billion Indians ?

And who is idiotic enough to believe it ?

Idiots like you .
I agree with you, so judge people with low or high IQ is not fair, same as this poster.

Peddle these Choreographed images on Paki forum where there are people with IQ low enough to believe it.
I was not the guy who started the IQ debate here, and i stop here. But if someone wanna raise this IQ topic again... I don't mind bring more source with data here.

Last edited:

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
IQ compared by countries
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

#6. China 104
#74 Pakistan 82
#82 India 81

Which people, care to elaborate?
LMAO. How typically chinese of him.

Just because some random site says china is #6 the chinese will believe it.

He clearly hasn't had a look around in the world and see that NASA is full of Indians, Wall St. is full of Indians and Sillicon valley boardrooms are full of Indians too.

If the chinese were any smarter than Indians then they would out number the Indians in these places. Given that there are more chinese Americans than Indian Americans.

Then again these delusions are how these people managed to put themselves through the cultural revolution and the great leap.:rofl:

On a serious note, I'd say the average chinese iq is about the same as the average Indian one and they is being a bit generous to the chinese.
If they compared with say an average Tamilian or an average Gujju they would come much worse off.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I agree with you, so judge people with low or high IQ is not fair, same as this poster.
He called the porkies low IQ , you have any doubts about that ?

Come on now as a Chinese you might be our enemies but you guys are smart to know that IQ and porkies are two different ends of a pole. :biggrin2:

Or do you have evidence to the contrary , credible evidence i mean.

A couple of years back the only path breaking scientific paper published in porkistan was a research paper on increase of mental impairment due to incest ( cousin marriage ) in porky population :crazy: :shock: :pound:

Last edited:

Spindrift

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rockdog

Country flag
LMAO. How stupid and typically chinese of him.

He clearly doesn't have enough IQ to look around in the world and see that NASA is full of Indians, Wall St. is full of Indians and Sillicon valley boardrooms are full of Indians too.

If the chinese were any smarter than Indians then they would out number the Indians in these places. Given that there are more chinese Americans than Indian Americans.

Then again these delusions are how these people managed to put themselves through the cultural revolution and the great leap.:rofl:
I said i stop on IQ discussion on this thread, and this is my final reply here:

Thanks for let me know all your best brains working for USA, i hope one day they would contribute for India country or India companies, and make 100+ Indian companies in top500.

I always think best brains working for other nation is not something should be proud of but a big shame.

porky_kicker

Country flag
I always think best brains working for other nation is not something should be proud of but a big shame.
I agree with you , except for " big " part

Chinese immigrants did the same ( but Indian immigrants achieved higher / outperformed Chinese immigrants more or less )

Later Chinese economy became strong enough to support Chinese talent .

Someday hopefully we will do the same and out perform even the Chinese .

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
I said i stop on IQ discussion on this thread, and this is my final reply here:

Thanks for let me know all your best brains working for USA, i hope one day they would contribute for India country or India companies, and make 100+ Indian companies in top500.

While brain drain is not something to be proud of, it does clearly prove a point on the IQ.

Also there is no shame in it. You play the hand that you're dealt with and maximise your achievements where ever it is. I know its contrary to the collectivism that still lingers in the chinese mentality from the communist era. The ghost of mao would be hard to exoecise I guess.

Also, America is so far ahead of everyone in terms of economy and quality of life that the best people from not just India but China, Japan, Germany, England and everywhere else also go there. So by your logic every not-American including yourself should be ashamed?

Anyway, we should stay on topic and not get distracted by provocations from our French friend.

Your updates from contacts in Wuhan are much appreciated. :)

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I would recommend Indians to read this up , if they get time from bollytard movies ( pun intended )

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/India_and_China.htm

It is a good article , backed up with credible sources and references

I knew about the Mahabharata one , since i am from NE, around 2-5 lakh soldiers came from Yunnan province drawn from various Chinese clans who fought for king bhagdutta on the side of Kauravas.

Interesting thing is many of the Chinese clans in Yunnan province are said to be descendents of Kshatriyas who migrated there long time back even before mahabharat .

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Anyways this one is closest to my heart

M . Heisenberg, German Physicist "After the conversations about Indian philosophy, some of the ideas of Quantum Physics that had seemed so crazy suddenly made much more sense."

My regret in life is i was not able to learn Sanskrit , no point reading translations because the uniqueness of Sanskrit lies in that it is diverse in interpretation . A sentence written in Sanskrit will have different interpretation for different readers depending on his or her perception and individual line of thought. That's its unique beauty.

Sanskrit should have been the national language of India.

Funny thing i once found a translation from a sutra which describes how a widow was consoled by saying her deceased husband alter is still alive in another realm.

Basically multi verse universe , sum total of events across multi verses balance each other out to obey universal law of thermodynamics.
Simplistically speaking if i am poor in this realm , in another realm i am rich to balance out the event. Every action in one realm is balanced out by corresponding events in another realm. Well that's my interpretation and i once tried to explain it to my father after i failed a exam for job. Needless to say that did not turn out well :biggrin2:

Anyways
To imagine such things at a time when people in the Western world were still figuring out how to wipe their asses is stupendous.

How low we have fallen since then. Irony is we still are falling .

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LMAO. How typically chinese of him.

He clearly hasn't had a look around in the world and see that NASA is full of Indians, Wall St. is full of Indians and Sillicon valley boardrooms are full of Indians too.

On a serious note, I'd say the average chinese iq is about the same as the average Indian one and they is being a bit generous to the chinese.
If they compared with say an average Tamilian or an average Gujju they would come much worse off.
China have 127 top500 company ,equal USA+India , all of these CEO & owner are Chinese.

Chinese space center are all Chinese , Launched more rockets than the United States
Shanghai & Shenzhen financial center full of Chinese
Shenzhen hi-tech companies are all Chinese.

Yes , there are more Indian than China contribute USA , and Chinese willing to Contribute China.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles