TEDBF or ORCA Updates

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Alternative versions of Teddy with LERX & tailplanes. Made by me, matching with the trapezoidal winged NLCA Mark2 design...

View attachment 77168
View attachment 77169

Pick your choice.
Very nice and futuristic designs made by you. I wouldn't be surprised if these design end up in PDF and SDF as official TEDBF designs from ADA.

However, first design is a delta and second one is delta. For trapezoidal wings the trailing edge should have a more pronounced forward sweep.

PS: please put up your own watermark on the design. Otherwise, many people will use it without giving you due credit.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Very nice and futuristic designs made by you. I wouldn't be surprised if these design end up in PDF and SDF as official TEDBF designs from ADA.

However, first design is a delta and second one is delta. For trapezoidal wings the trailing edge should have a more pronounced forward sweep.

PS: please put up your own watermark on the design. Otherwise, many people will use it without giving you due credit.
The 1st one is simply extrapolated from NLCA Mark2. I had to change the angle of playing edge.
IMG_20210207_083028.jpg

I didn't change any angles in the 2nd one. They're close to AMCA, so I just added that LERX that I know they decided it'll need.
IMG_20210207_083130.jpg

Killbot

Country flag
The 1st one is simplt extrapolated from NLCA Mark2. I had to change the angle of playing edge. View attachment 77177

I didn't change any angles in the 2nd one. They're close to AMCA, so I just added that LERX that I know they decided it'll need. View attachment 77178
Vstol Jockey from strategic front was saying that carrier based fighters need to have a wing sweep of less than 50*, and therefore, NLCA design was bad. Your views on this?

P.S.: I dont understand why, I'm a complete noob.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Vstol Jockey from strategic front was saying that carrier based fighters need to have a wing sweep of less than 50*, and therefore, NLCA design was bad. Your views on this?

P.S.: I dont understand why, I'm a complete noob.
Could be. I know to maintain at slow speed you need lower leading-edge angle. Maybe the (weird & unique) tailplanes are there manage that only.

If true then the 1st one & NLCA design are bust. It loses the canard's effect, it needs too high wing area.... Overall problematic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles