Sukhoi Su 30MKI

Deathstar

Country flag
What an ignorant rant. That's a low blow and i must say I'm compelled to reply in kind.

Badly Westernized? If you think of badly Wrsternized as those countries where cows do not own the streets or defecate in them, then I must admit that SEA countries, even those poorer ones and closest to China are "badly Westernized."

And worse are these zealots:

The violent rise of India’s cow vigilantes
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/24/20708435/cow-violence-india-muslims

I assume this is one manifestation on being "none-Westernized?" No thank you! You can keep it.

The brand of Islam in SEA countries is mostly liberal compared to ME or South Asia bramd of Islam. Yes, there are Islamic nutjobs here and there but they are rare.

Besides, what's the difference between Islamic nutjobs and Indian cow nutjobs?
Lol your own phillipines is hub of ISIS lol Mindanao is ravaged by Jihadists. The pics u have posted the same exists even in the Phillipines. Shouldn't even start on the drug trafficking and consumption in the phillipines.
Every country has negatives. Dictator Duterte is behaving worst than ISIS jihadis , sucking Xi while surrendering Filipino territory
Just like dirty India gets u above images , dirty phillipines gets u worst , do google search .
Your favourite west even dumps its waste in the phillipines lol

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
What an ignorant rant. That's a low blow and i must say I'm compelled to reply in kind.

Badly Westernized? If you think of badly Wrsternized as those countries where cows do not own the streets or defecate in them, then I must admit that SEA countries, even those poorer ones and closest to China are "badly Westernized."

I assume this is one manifestation on being "none-Westernized?" No thank you! You can keep it.

The brand of Islam in SEA countries is mostly liberal compared to ME or South Asia bramd of Islam. Yes, there are Islamic nutjobs here and there but they are rare.

So this guy gets his news from NYT. India is like a clear pool of water, it will reflect what you look for!

IndianHawk

Country flag

Lmao Islam liberal . :pound::pound::pound:
Well Indian nutjobs haven't wiped out entire minorities . But your lovely liberal Islamic peaceful have murdered all minorities where they could.

So spare us this bullshit comparison. You can call. As brutal as Islamics when we wipe out every muzzie from Egypt to Indonesia. Cause that what Islam did to other cultures when it could.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol your own phillipines is hub of ISIS lol Mindanao is ravaged by Jihadists. The pics u have posted the same exists even in the Phillipines. Shouldn't even start on the drug trafficking and consumption in the phillipines.
Cows are food on the Philippines and we have strict sanitary requirements for livestock. So no. Thete's no such thing in the Philippines. If there are cases of cows or other livestocks that strayed to streets in rural areas then those animals escaped or have gotten loose. There are certainly no Filipino groups killing other groups for eating cows.

In fact, as in the rest of SEA countries, muslim and non-Muslim foods can be enjoyed in the same restaurants.

And those ISIS episode in Matawi was a product of foreign jihadists infiltrating local rich boys. It was a rare case. Nonetheless, nothing excuses the tragic failure of intelligence in that incident. As I said the Philippine military is am ongoing piece of work.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Looks like the Su 30 MKI and the MiG 29 UPG have received R 27ER1 (100 Km) and R 27ET1 (80 Km) missiles to hold the fort till Rafale arrives with Meteor missiles (150 Km). The testing of these new extended range missiles was carried out in June with the contract being signed in July.

https://www.janes.com/article/90192...ssia-for-1-000-additional-air-to-air-missiles

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...une-19-1992547.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

R 27ER1

http://roe.ru/eng/catalog/aerospace-systems/air-to-air-missile/r-27er1/

R 27ET1

http://roe.ru/eng/catalog/aerospace-systems/air-to-air-missile/r-27et1/

Meteor Missile

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-toda...nemies-with-meteor-missile-1109759-2017-12-18
A lot of testing happened on su30MKI. A lot of missile bought from Russia too. Nobody knows what versions.

Btw insiders say Astra mk1 itself outranges anything in porky arsenal including f16.

armyofhind

Country flag
Did I just read somebody's argument in this thread that F-16 was better than Su-30 MKI? Where do these people even come from?
fake self styled "observers", living under the illusion that they are so called analysts. Fucking Retards. I dont know why people here are even trying to make arguments to such dumbfucks.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That day when a group of PAF F-16 Block-60s fired 4-6 AMRAAMS, MKI evaded all of them inspite of being in lower altitude. Do you mean If they were Block-70, MKI could not have survived? Seriously?
A more objective analysis would tend to show that PAF fired tgose AMRAAMs not really to shoot down MKIs but to put them on defensive. Those AMRAAMs were fired from the edge of their performance envelop.

Megalomaniac

Country flag
A more objective analysis would tend to show that PAF fired tgose AMRAAMs not really to shoot down MKIs but to put them on defensive. Those AMRAAMs were fired from the edge of their performance envelop.
Very weak argument. First of all, MKI were not even in aggressive mode or position. The were already in defensive mode. Migs were ordered to take down F-16s.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did I just read somebody's argument in this thread that F-16 was better than Su-30 MKI? Where do these people even come from?
fake self styled "observers", living under the illusion that they are so called analysts. Fucking Retards. I dont know why people here are even trying to make arguments to such dumbfucks.
In case you did not follow the conversation it is about a comoarison of F-16 Blk70 and MKI. With an AESA radar (SABR) developed from F-22 and F-35, new EW system, IRST, HMD and AIM120D, current MKI will be at a disadvantage.

The best that MKI can claim right now is super maneuverability and powerful PESA rsdar. But in WVR combat an MKI cannot outmaneuver a 40G rated missile. In WVR regime the first to see, aim and shoot wins, and thst jet is the one with the best sensors integration and pilot interface.

On BVR fights, F-16Blk70s SABR AESA can detect, jam or evade detection from MKI. The latter's powerful radar on the other hand will be like a very powerful searchlight that can be detected much further.

Thus, to remain competitive in future air combat, MKI needs MLU to match current advances in 4.5th gen tech.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Very weak argument. First of all, MKI were not even in aggressive mode or position. The were already in defensive mode. Migs were ordered to take down F-16s.
That's how modern air combat is won, by attacking the enemy without the enemy predicting or anticipating your attack. We are no longer in medieval combat where opposing forces face each other before combat.

Now it's look first and shoot first, preferrably without being seen doing it. That's why major air forces are investing in 5th gen tech.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
That's how modern air combat is won, by attacking the enemy without the enemy predicting or anticipating your attack. We are no longer in medieval combat where opposing forces face each other before combat.

Now it's look first and shoot first, preferrably without being seen doing it. That's why major air forces are investing in 5th gen tech.
Despite all their bluster Pakis ended up losing an F 16! LMFAO!

https://theprint.in/defence/8-piece...abhinandan-shot-down-a-pakistani-f-16/278752/

su35

Country flag
You know there's really no verifiable evidence about this claim . None of tye major defense anslysts or defense publications have proven it. Perhsps more evidemce will come out in the future.
WTF, you are not ready to believe IAF claims with evidence just because porki not accepting it it but telling us to believe Block70 will be Superior to MKI with all those upgrade it is yet receive just because Lockheed promotional brochure and videos tell so WOW!!

Deathstar

Country flag
You know there's really no verifiable evidence about this claim . None of tye major defense anslysts or defense publications have proven it. Perhsps more evidemce will come out in the future.
Our armed forces dont have a history of lying like Pakistanis and their erstwhile allies so we Indians have full faith on our forces ,and we dont care if any foriegner believes our forces or not

armyofhind

Country flag
In case you did not follow the conversation it is about a comoarison of F-16 Blk70 and MKI. With an AESA radar (SABR) developed from F-22 and F-35, new EW system, IRST, HMD and AIM120D, current MKI will be at a disadvantage.

The best that MKI can claim right now is super maneuverability and powerful PESA rsdar. But in WVR combat an MKI cannot outmaneuver a 40G rated missile. In WVR regime the first to see, aim and shoot wins, and thst jet is the one with the best sensors integration and pilot interface.

On BVR fights, F-16Blk70s SABR AESA can detect, jam or evade detection from MKI. The latter's powerful radar on the other hand will be like a very powerful searchlight that can be detected much further.

Thus, to remain competitive in future air combat, MKI needs MLU to match current advances in 4.5th gen tech.
I wasn't talking to you so stop quoting me cuck ass ladyboy

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You know there's really no verifiable evidence about this claim .
There has been a lot. More likely than unlikely. Not only from debate we had, but set of actions of reward followed by Pak. Except wreckage, every damn thing has been.

Problem goes on with uncle sam & their slaves who weren't ready to accept it even in electronic video & keep insisting that plane must have hid behind mountains & trees.:dude:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles