Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
View attachment 129036
You know they are somewhat sketchy when they can’t even get spellings right in their SM pages.😂
It's a PR thing
He used the word "privet" instead of "private"
If some smart ass decides to sue them, they can point to the fact that they never declared themselves as the first private players in the said field, and hence definitely not a case of false advertisement

1641129492102.png

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Is the ARDE LMG project same as that MAG derivative LMG showcased by OFB?
Exactly, where do they plan to have these pouches placed when the ejection is downwards. If these are 50 rounds pouches then better drown in a glass, Insas lmg would do the job with a drum magzine. I hope they changed the ejection port to sidewards.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Well it is a roller delayed blowback apparently. I am impressed they have the tot and know what they can make reliably and cheaper. It has all the modern shit. I wish we would go about developing a rifle in this mindset.
India could have done something similar with the FN FAL/SLR but didn’t.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

@Lonewarrior @Johny_Baba @FalconSlayers interesting times ahead, let’s see if they deliver😂.
SSS Defence to supply 18,000 nos of Cartg SA Ball 9X19mm NATO Ammunition to ARDE. STUMPP SCHUELE CASINGS PRIVATE LIMITED had quoted a price of INR 4,50,000.00(ex GST) whereas HUGHES PRECISION MANUFACTURING PVT LTD had quoted a price of INR 9,00,000.00.
The total basic cost : INR 4,50,000.00
Inclusion of GST(5%) : INR 22,500
Total Inclusive of Duties and Taxes : INR

Lonewarrior

Country flag

@Lonewarrior @Johny_Baba @FalconSlayers interesting times ahead, let’s see if they deliver😂.
SSS Defence to supply 18,000 nos of Cartg SA Ball 9X19mm NATO Ammunition to ARDE. STUMPP SCHUELE CASINGS PRIVATE LIMITED had quoted a price of INR 4,50,000.00(ex GST) whereas HUGHES PRECISION MANUFACTURING PVT LTD had quoted a price of INR 9,00,000.00.
The total basic cost : INR 4,50,000.00
Inclusion of GST(5%) : INR 22,500
Total Inclusive of Duties and Taxes : INR
Can I break it down?

Hughes Precision has invested a Huge (pun intended) amount of capital in making world class ammunition manufacturing facility in India. And it's a running facility. So they have no option other than add that cost too in per cartridge cost.

Now coming to SSS f*ckers, they have a JV with CBC group. CBC owns some of the biggest ammo manufacturers worldwide. So in case of SSS, they can simply ask Magtech to make a few batches of 9mm with SSS headstamp. Or may be import bullet, powder and case to assemble here.

It's the sole reason there is such a weird variation in the cost. A total half compared to nearest competitor.

Last edited:

MisraZ

Country flag
Can I break it down?

Hughes Precision has invested a Huge (pun intended) amount of capital in making world class ammunition manufacturing facility in India. And it's a running facility. So they have no option other than add that cost too in per cartridge cost.

Now coming to SSS f*ckers, they have a JV with CBC group. CBC owns some of the biggest ammo manufacturers worldwide. So in case of SSS, they can simply ask Magtech to make a few batches of 9mm with SSS headstamp. Or may be import bullet, powder and case to assemble here.

It's the sole reason there is such a weird variation in the cost. A total half compared to nearest competitor.
My boi, why are you so angry on SSS defence 🤣🤣.
Those MDT knockoffs and 'indigenous' mods did upset a lot of firearms enthusiasts.
After all everything is fair in £ov€ and bu$!ne$$.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Guys be advised,
SOS time has arrived,
Save Everything regd guns you find important off Youthoob,
I repeat

New Youthoob policy update has just arrived, they gonna crack hard on guns videos and contents now...

IMG_20220104_012059_706.jpg

Better be alert and start collecting stuff from there and upload on other websites or just mega dot nz etc such cloud storages, for that future is very grim on Youthoob now

Best option is to just upload them on telegram channels
, Free me sab wha pe dal jaega aur wha itna censorship nhi hain

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Guys be advised,
SOS time has arrived,
Save Everything regd guns you find important off Youthoob,
I repeat

New Youthoob policy update has just arrived, they gonna crack hard on guns videos and contents now...

View attachment 129391

Better be alert and start collecting stuff from there and upload on other websites or just mega dot nz etc such cloud storages, for that future is very grim on Youthoob now

Best option is to just upload them on telegram channels
, Free me sab wha pe dal jaega aur wha itna censorship nhi hain
Screenshot_20211212-180028~2.png