Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lonewarrior

Country flag
How do you expect one to start?
If that's what start is, then it's going to be very slow.

Unless someone thinks out of the box; both in terms of ideas and also this education for a job mentality; it's going to a very long path.

I can't think a single name beyond Lt. Col Prasad, which I can call an innovator.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Some new pics of next service rifle of Japanese SDF, posted by two twitter users with usernames '0422_Zadoppe' and '301TFS_LEGACY', pics taken from their recent visit to JGSDF Camp Tsuchiura

will post each pic separately in case teetar decides to nuke these things

pics credits to
https://twitter.com/301TFS_LEGACY

Last edited:

Lonewarrior

Country flag

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Some new pics of next service rifle of Japanese SDF, posted by two twitter users with usernames '0422_Zadoppe' and '301TFS_LEGACY', pics taken from their recent visit to JGSDF Camp Tsuchiura

will post each pic separately in case teetar decides to nuke these things

https://twitter.com/301TFS_LEGACY

from 0422_Zadoppe
1.jpg.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

from 301TFS_LEGACY

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Man its cuter than the scar
and yes, no japanese thing can be complete without some kawaii adaption 😼

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

SGOperative

Country flag
That's what I'm trying to convey. We never invent something. We never lead the world in term of R&D in defence.

"But as of now we have started local manufacturing of all the subsystems", is this what R&D means? That's our bar?
You start somewhere and build on that, lets not forget how our projects gets cancelled easily Airavat Project was canceled just after 1 crash. R&D has ups and downs but with one failure every one is quick to judge a organization.

Dharmic_Crusader

Country flag
He's the pinnacle of trigger discipline.

View attachment 128013View attachment 128014
Everyone is just watching this man making a fool of himself?... not one person is like " Hey man... you don't put the butt of the gun on your lip... that's not how you hold a gun"... don't you hate people like? they'll just talk to you normally and won't tell you that you have food stuck in your teeth, such assholes.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Everyone is just watching this man making a fool of himself?... not one person is like " Hey man... you don't put the butt of the gun on your lip... that's not how you hold a gun"... don't you hate people like? they'll just talk to you normally and won't tell you that you have food stuck in your teeth, such assholes.
TBH, the kind of person he's, even a simple "that's not how you hold a gun sir" is going to have some serious repercussions.

ManhattanProject

Country flag

ManhattanProject

Country flag

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Why give it to OFB to begin with? Give it to Kalyani Defense anyway they are producing licensed products
They already gave the JVPC to Kalyani, what did they do? They didnt change anything, the gun has such potential. Look at the carbine they are offering which is nothing but a license produced AUG from the wrong Austria. I dont thing they have spend a rupee in R&D or actually improving the weapon.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
They already gave the JVPC to Kalyani, what did they do? They didnt change anything, the gun has such potential. Look at the carbine they are offering which is nothing but a license produced AUG from the wrong Austria. I dont thing they have spend a rupee in R&D or actually improving the weapon.
+1

SGOperative

Country flag
They are already offering the ARDE CQB I think which looks decent and JVPC was good enough to begin with 🙂

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles