Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijyes

Omar Abdullah now shouting that he is house arrested. I don't know if it is true or propaganda

Deathstar

Country flag
Divert all trains to Kashmir from UP, Bihar , they dont know about Indian resolve
Aaj Gangajal pavitra hojayega

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Sources say, decision has been taken and it will be announced in Srinagar by Mota Bhai himself!

Phenomenal times to comes, no doubt kashmiri islamists are shivering with fear and Jummu and Ladhak is rejoicing with out most patriotism.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
> What you will witness in next few days starting tomorrow was not planned after Amit Shah became HMO. It started sometime in 2015. Rajnath ji worked on it along with Doval, Modi, Manohar ji. So it is a well-planned strategy What u will now see is 5th gear

View attachment 36568

-----------------
Suuuuperrrrb !!:india2:
Why I am not in joyous mode...... I don't know why but I think some local law will be changed, just to show what is coming.
I think this is not going to be such a happy thing as we are imagining here.
Sorry to say this,but I am still in "kodha padah nikla chuha" scenario.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Interesting story I'm hearing is that today's situation is a joint Indian-Chinese response to US-led Afghanistan talks in Qatar. India and China are pissed off at Pakistan and the US for throwing their interests in Afghanistan under the bus, and want a seat on the Qatar table.

A Taliban-ruled Afghanistan that's BFF with Pindi spooks Beijing as it threatens not just their interests in Afghanistan, but also internal security in Xinjiang.

Indians are doing the heavy lifting, and the Chinese participation consists of pin-drop neutrality. They'll move in after India has reshaped Kashmir. Either ways, Pakis will pay a heavy price for not knowing their place.
What if America too wants a Weakened Pakistan

And India will Soften up Pakistan for USA

What if US is playing a double game with Pakis

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Why I am not in joyous mode...... I don't know why but I think some local law will be changed, just to show what is coming.
I think this is not going to be such a happy thing as we are imagining here.
Sorry to say this,but I am still in "kodha padah nikla chuha" scenario.
Naah Balakot happened, when all liberals / jihadis / intellectuals / naxals and pakis were expecting a Uri type retaliation after Pulwama. Balakot happened, trees and crows got killed by IAF, 40+ KM inside pakistan in NWFP!

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Interestingly..NO nations has spoken anything yet..
pin drop silence from international community..

pakistan Isolated.
now they get it..literally!
Why the fcuk any nation speak on Indias internal matter?
Pak is meddling in our internal matters for its itch to get banged from us. Foreign players ain't stupid like pakis to get into their Randi Rona...
We do have excellent diplomacy and as we kept everyone clueless we have silenced them as well. Pakis are spooked and desparate to know what's happening than any other foreign players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles