Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Yes, such precautionary measures are best! A small info have the possibility to be exploited which could change the tide of war!

But I am kinda amused coz Bharat Rakshak banned their site access to Porkis during Kargil but media persons were allowed in Kargil!

sorcerer

Country flag
Why are so many people butt hurt from Baba is beyond me ,
I mean he is to counter ISPR and still more truthful than ISPR.
It's not about somebody's liking or disliking it's just propoganda war ,

I feel like people are jealous that he got more followers than them, that's only thing.

I again say he tags @adgpi in almost all his tweets ,they never complained.
Absolutely true.. as long as the narrative is clean and is putting the DGISPR on overdrive..why all the mess?
Seems like a few got trigger happy for absolutely nothing.
Should have used their resource to take down the paki TROLLS/zaid hamid etc than the baba int.

Deathstar

Country flag
Why are so many people butt hurt from Baba is beyond me ,
I mean he is to counter ISPR and still more truthful than ISPR.
It's not about somebody's liking or disliking it's just propoganda war ,

I feel like people are jealous that he got more followers than them, that's only thing.

I again say he tags @adgpi in almost all his tweets ,they never complained.
Absolutely man , even if fake ,he is doing a good job , typical Indian mentality to pull others down instead of striving to join them , pathetic.
Who cares if he speaks true or not as if Pakis are dudh ke dhule huye

Brood Father

Country flag
Baba Banaras got doxxed by some hackers!

Not laughing here, but I felt kinda relieved coz I never endorsed Baba, if anyone can remember my post on him.

View attachment 36549
Exactly I have always maintained that baba is nothing but a drug addict and is using this situation to gain Twitter follower
Whats amazing is that people on this forum are making him hero
Stop posting his shitty posts already

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
A Humble Request to folks here..

IF/When the war/action or what ever is going to happen starts. Pakis and every other assholes are going to come here as people accumulate all information here. Like Bharat Rakshak had banned access to forum during 99 Kargil conflict. We may have to take similar steps. We are all curious, but lets keep the country above the curiosity.

Tagging all mods

@tarunraju @LurkerBaba @pmaitra @Razor @sayareakd @thakur_ritesh @Singh @LETHALFORCE
I believe generally what people post here is already on the internet, so it is harmless, otherwise, if anyone has any credible inside information, they may please not divulge it, and if they have to, do it delayed by at least 1 - 2 hours, or depending on the sensitivity of matter.

Deathstar

Country flag
Exactly I have always maintained that baba is nothing but a drug addict and is using this situation to gain Twitter follower
Whats amazing is that people on this forum are making him hero
Stop posting his shitty posts already
But sir what if he gets some followers ,he is doing propaganda ,let him do ,who cares if its truth or not

sorcerer

Country flag
Absolutely man , even if fake ,he is doing a good job , typical Indian mentality to pull others down instead of striving to join them , pathetic.
and they want KASHMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS EVERY MAN's FIGHT!! or is it just a convenience !
:india::india:

Last edited:

dude00720

Country flag
Some handles could be old Paki assets who are pissed off with Baba.

here2where

A Humble Request to folks here..

IF/When the war/action or what ever is going to happen starts.
Duh. Relax. no war car etc is starting.
And if shit does hit fan, none of us would know anyway what the fuck is actually transpiring on ground zero. People who do know such stuff will be doing things instead of typing furiously.

Kyubi

Country flag
ahaaaa , after quite a few months , i am really liking this thread , it was a whirlwind read for me , about 800 posts i read on Tapatalk and it was like reading a excellent thriller and i am yet to read the final pages .. I believe our Psyops have gotten better over time and its great to see many new comers embrace this idea to a certain degree and not completely go wild with it .. either way a welcome change for me personally to have logged in after such a long time .. thanks guys ..

sorcerer

Country flag
ahaaaa , after quite a few months , i am really liking this thread , it was a whirlwind read for me , about 800 posts i read on Tapatalk and it was like reading a excellent thriller and i am yet to read the final pages .. I believe our Psyops have gotten better over time and its great to see many new comers embrace this idea to a certain degree and not completely go wild with it .. either way a welcome change for me personally to have logged in after such a long time .. thanks guys ..
Welcome back!!! long time :daru:

arya

Country flag
Yes, such precautionary measures are best! A small info have the possibility to be exploited which could change the tide of war!

But I am kinda amused coz Bharat Rakshak banned their site access to Porkis during Kargil but media persons were allowed in Kargil!

We are not china , even in war we have to communicate with pubic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles