Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
But sir what if he gets some followers ,he is doing propaganda ,let him do ,who cares if its truth or not
That's fine.. If he is doing any propaganda .. Start a new propaganda thread and post his comments not in this thread.. This is a informative thread

sorcerer

Country flag
That's fine.. If he is doing any propaganda .. Start a new propaganda thread and post his comments not in this thread.. This is a informative thread
Sometimes the TWEETS and reality concur..
most of the time.

Pakistan’s radical Islamist Zaid Hamid uses tweets by Barkha Dutt to demonize India and fear monger about ‘build up in Kargil’
Indian government never said that Article 35A was the reason behind military build-up and cancellation of Amarnath Yatra. It was entirely a media speculation. Therefore, to call is red herring is completely misleading.
https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/pak...dia-and-fear-monger-about-build-up-in-kargil/

sorcerer

Country flag
Here's my post on Baba Banaras.
P.S. - I never said what he did was wrong. But his provocatively propaganda tweets are actually impacting and influencing Pakistan Army to take action against Indian Army.

View attachment 36550
@meghdoot who follow baba and concur his tweets is followed by PMO and MODI ji.

We will never know whats the game..better to keep the SPIKES under check.

if HIS TWEETS are CREATING trouble for IA ..we dont need to advice IA or the INDIAN Authorities what to do or worry about it..especially at such a situation.
them got enough resource..manpower and what not to deal with a SIMPLE TWITTER ACCOUNT

relax!!

tomato

Baba Banaras got doxxed by some hackers!

Not laughing here, but I felt kinda relieved coz I never endorsed Baba, if anyone can remember my post on him.

View attachment 36549
well..I was not a staunched believer of baba, but at some instances he was bang on..like, dogfight of 27th, it was him before anyone brokeout this news. He also foretold abt the night we were about to strike karachi. And he broke the news of Parrikars demise 45 mins before any news channel although they had reporters fielded outside Parrikars house.

He was doxxed before as well by Jeffery brigade, but he kept on. Anyways, his contribution to our psy war was outstanding

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Because they believe pakistan administered Kashmir would be attacked...by India.. a reverse kargil...
They are caught by surprise...
It’s probably the first time we are upping the ante without them doing anything spectacular.

They are like “Janab, eindians are cheating. First we should do something then eindians do something, now they are doing everything without we doing anything”.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
They are caught by surprise...
It’s probably the first time we are upping the ante without them doing anything spectacular.

They are like “Janab, eindians are cheating. First we should do something then eindians do something, now they are doing everything without we doing anything”.
they didnt expect anything for next 3 years...they are surprised that india is coming out for a fight......

sorcerer

Country flag
Because they believe pakistan administered Kashmir would be attacked...by India.. a reverse kargil...
Their media also started pouting NATIONAL UNITY since yesterday in some columns..offline and online.
interestingly.. no diplomats are called back by both nations.
I still bet its on OUR SIDE and the rest is we preparing for the pak reaction for what is gonna turn up on OUR SIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles