Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijyes

Wooaa!! 4 halala pigs
what a great start to your sunday enjoyments..common man, I want some more
Halala is different from Halal. Halala is a form of prostitution whereas Halal is a method of roasting.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Malaysia under Jihadi Sympathiser mahithir mohd supporting Jihad in kashmir, MEA is full of effeminate men

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
People like Bhadra and Indians only support democracy and these western concepts becuz they are cowards , unimaginative and ultimately not nationalistic,the Chinese on the other hand will try all and every method and I see them doing fine.

I have been lurking since years and I have a lot to say about this phenomena but I digress.I have wished we were like china from the outset.
I am glad to state that I do support democracy ............. (Mahabharata, Shanti Parva - Rajadharma)
Rajdharma1.jpg

Vijyes

I am glad to state that I do support democracy ............. (Mahabharata, Shanti Parva - Rajadharma)
View attachment 35890
You support some random philosophy over truth? As I have said before - earth did not become flat because majority of the people claimed so. This shows democracy has no real meaning in larger scheme of things. We can't arbitrarily declare that all people are equal by birth regardless of their intent, character or capabilities.

Dharma alone is consistent across all domains. So, one must adhere to Dharma over democracy, communism, capitalism or any other philosophy.

According to Rajadharma, genociding Rakshasas is the most important dharma. A raja whi doesn't kill rakshasas is unfit to be a Raja. Vedas itself call to kill rakshasas and their entire community to protect dharma.

The idea that one has to be soft and hard is a general rule. When you know that the other person and his group have embraced evil, then you must only use hard force without any mercy.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Malaysia under Jihadi Sympathiser mahithir mohd supporting Jihad in kashmir, MEA is full of effeminate men
Malaysia needs to beating , their PM is already 93 , soon he will be allah ko pyaara , lets wait and watch

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Malaysia needs to beating , their PM is already 93 , soon he will be allah ko pyaara , lets wait and watch
You know what I think, ISI got some dirt on Mahathir's advisor. Maybe that's why Malaysia is leaning towards Pak. Or, the old guy lost his senses in his old age.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We can't arbitrarily declare that all people are equal by birth regardless of their intent, character or capabilities.
Democracy doesn't mean all people are born same. Opportunities extended to all are same rather.
Dharma alone is consistent across all domains. So, one must adhere to Dharma over democracy, communism, capitalism or any other philosophy.
I don't Dharma has any adherence or contradiction with Communism or Democracy. We will have to choose one.

And stop watching them as western concepts first. World's first civilizations running on polls weren't founded in west but east.
This is what I don't understand we Indians don't want to admit that China's strategy works China has a population of muzzies that are decreasing and even those are of lower quality types who very low will to revolt and very low logistical support which is crippled from a long time by China ,our ways are only just starting to get like with arrest of separatist leader,etc.we need to go deep and long and remove whole muzzie support infrastructure.

People like Bhadra and Indians only support democracy and these western concepts becuz they are cowards , unimaginative and ultimately not nationalistic,the Chinese on the other hand will try all and every method and I see them doing fine.

I have been lurking since years and I have a lot to say about this phenomena but I digress.I have wished we were like china from the outset.
I'm a hardcore nationalist. But an advocate of democracy. With a pill of required authoritarianism mixed with it but I still support democracy.
China should be last country we should try to be. We are happy living free here.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You support some random philosophy over truth? As I have said before - earth did not become flat because majority of the people claimed so. This shows democracy has no real meaning in larger scheme of things. We can't arbitrarily declare that all people are equal by birth regardless of their intent, character or capabilities.

According to Rajadharma, genociding Rakshasas is the most important dharma. A raja whi doesn't kill rakshasas is unfit to be a Raja. Vedas itself call to kill rakshasas and their entire community to protect dharma.

The idea that one has to be soft and hard is a general rule. When you know that the other person and his group have embraced evil, then you must only use hard force without any mercy.
Democracy is India's Dharma and Rajadharma ..........:daru:

And who the hell ever told you that Democracy is not one of the ways to destroy and win over Rakshasa ...:pound::pound::pound:

Let there be democracy in Pakistan ... it will kill terrorism - is a belief many keep close to their heart.
Democracy will kill Momota, Naxalites, Communists, Oasis and Kerala rakshas ... so is the belief.
Democracy killed communism in Soviet Union, Democracy prevented Communists capturing Europe.
Democracy will destroy communists in China..

let there be democracy in J&K - it will kill terrorism - that is the underlying belief of thousands who lay their lives at the alter of Indian Democracy as enshrined in constitution of India....:india:

Rajdhrama2.jpg

Yes, first of all is the happiness of the subjects.....

Last edited:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Why don't run case of murder of 4 IAF personnel on him? He accepted himself in BBC interview. Let then Malaysia stand with Yasin Mallik.

Ummah and Jihad is not a localized concept. If Malaysia has decided to go down that path then it will invite ire of many nations, not just India.

P.S:Just checked, case is still running.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag

So Malaysia seems to have made its choice clear. Backing Yasin Malik etc.

Time to make things a bit difficult for Malaysia. Whats our trade with them like?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Welfare of the subjects even if they happen to be Rakshasas is the first duty of the king....

Rajdhrama2.jpg

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Even in democracy we can do many things but the problem is ''India filled with cowards'' and they are safe because some RSS/VHP are saving their a$$.

In the middle of the busy national highway these muzzies are building mazhaar ... funny,sad and horrible at the same time.

Good that it was destroyed.. It is a typical Indian practice to occupy government land by using the dead... or the gods...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
off topic...

bro, shanti parva is believed to be later addition!
Shanti Parva is the largest Parva of Mahabharata. It is the soul of Mahabharata as the sole aim of Mahabharata was to establish peace as per Dharma.

Without Shanti Parva Mahabharata is meaningless..........:daru:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles