Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
I have been lurking since years and I have a lot to say about this phenomena but I digress.I have wished we were like china from the outset.
In which case, you would be presently be in a re-education camp to have your opinions put where the sun doesn’t shine.....:biggrin2:

Mikesingh

Country flag
PAF entered through Nowshera and poonch sector. This is official stand of Indian govt.
The official stand of the IAF is that the PAF did not cross the the IB/LoC and the reason the chief gave for not engaging with them. Their bombs were released well within Pak territory and thus caused no damage to any military asset.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
The official stand of the IAF is that the PAF did not cross the the IB/LoC and the reason the chief gave for not engaging with them. Their bombs were released well within Pak territory and thus caused no damage to any military asset.
Yes bombs were released by PAF within PoK but couple of Paki F 16 came inside JK in a bait and ambush tactic.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Makes my blood boil. Why would you show restraint when you just bombed their country ? And what did we get for being passive ? Always the case. One step forward and two step backwards. And lack of aggression.
Have we changed our RoE yet ?

Last edited:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
I don't think so....
I am aware of the fact that I am young and dumb. I also know that we achieved our objectives and avoided a full fledged war which could have gone nuclear. But we gave them a space to build a narrative which portrayed them as the winner. Always taking action after something happens otherwise no one bothers.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Makes my blood boil. Why would you show restraint when you just bombed their country ? And what did we get for being passive ? Always the case. One step forward and two step backwards. And lack of aggression.
Because Pakis would have shifted to missile strikes had they completely failed on 27 Feb and it would have spiraled out of control. Govt was looking for way out because of election pressure.

Deathstar

Country flag
Because Pakis would have shifted to missile strikes had they completely failed on 27 Feb and it would have spiraled out of control. Govt was looking for way out because of election pressure.
Absurd and cowardly behaviour, infact Pakis fear escalation more than us and elections could have postponed

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Absurd and cowardly behaviour, infact Pakis fear escalation more than us and elections could have postponed
Pakis are absurd creature. First they hit bravely and then hide under the bed with fear. Don't expect chess like thinking from paki.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
it would have spiraled out of control.
I get this part. But that was an act of aggression. And I am sure we did pay them back. It's just that we don't know what we did. While PAF did went after our jets without hesitation. They didn't care if it leads to a full scale war. And IAF released limited details on the F-16 shoot down and way too late. They know everything yet chose not to reveal.

arya

Country flag
I hope our forces are doing homework because as er intentional air things can be hot any time . we should prepare our self even for two front war if iran usa war take place .

This is time for preparation and we should be ready .

dude00720

Country flag
There is only 1 huge gain from Balakot strike. Nuclear blackmail is dead. Rest is just technicalities. I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. 5 more years of Modi is a byproduct. In 2024, Pakistan will be begging for aid from us. So, stop jumping around and learn to be strategic. Silence implies hidden strength.

arya

Country flag
There is only 1 huge gain from Balakot strike. Nuclear blackmail is dead. Rest is just technicalities. I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. 5 more years of Modi is a byproduct. In 2024, Pakistan will be begging for aid from us. So, stop jumping around and learn to be strategic. Silence implies hidden strength.

i like your views as a fanboy of Modi ji but war will not come with any invitation.

If you will ask from any think tank he can tell you iran usa conflict can be next world war.

Balakot strike has both shade i think we should work on our dark shade , IAF need major major modernization . we our doing few one but that really not sufficient

Bhadra

Country flag
Wait bhai ... do not dictate how should India conduct their strategy and IAF their war ... PAF wanted an air war to ensue and why should IAF follow suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles