Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay_Fenix

the BSF also inflicted befitting injuries on at least two personnel of the Pakistan Rangers, top sources said

:rofl:injuries the two pigs will remember for the rest of their lives.

Just Brilliant. I am loving it. Some members out here were dying to hear such a response, your wish has been fulfilled.

Nebula

Country flag
vomiting my faeces straight into your mother's mouth and she loves it , keeps on asking for more coz your father is too impotent ,but he sure loves goats no no not the asshole the dick of goat he enjoys it . you will too mallu bitch .you want to cry ,my low life but large and thick cobra is ready for your black mallu pussy.
disclaimer:i am not a racist I don't care about colour or place but it sure comes in handy to kick a commie mallu Arab loving prostitute .
I heard all the UAE's donation during floods went straight into your ass and your ass is deeper than the deep sea . Must have enjoyed a lot of camel dicks ,just like that desert paedophile of yours 1400 yrs ago.
characters transferred to you're mommy's ass mallu bitch , did u loose someone in sterlite protests awww ? your loved ones(urban naxals) are getting ripped a new one in prisons. Kill a mallu commie a day keep the slit eyed filth away.
DISCLAIMER: again I am saying I am not a racist i don't care about region or colour or looks etc BUT it comes in handy when dealing with traitor lying commie prostitute filth.
I love my brother's and sisters from northeast.Its directed to dog eating masters of this mallu commie xtian beetch .
Please dont say that you are not a racist.
All keralites are not commies. Its too childish to mark all keralites are commies and mark them as anti nationals.

we all should know. All indians are nationalist. We will never have a situation like Iraq or syria while some of us greet the invading forces. We will all fight together regardless of our religion caste or race. Stop thinking like that.

There will be difference in opinions and some guys wont give up on forum while there is an argument. But none is supporting the porks here. Thats stupid. Why would they support them.

And yes I am a christian. From kerala. Some of my family members died in that flood. It was hurtful when you bashed all the flood victims in this forum.

The government may have used this flood as a way to attack the central govt. Thats a different issue. But hearing all you just said and still quoting that you are not racist. I feel sorry for you.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
ok my mallu bitch but I will still rip you a new asshole .vermin like us keep the parasites at bay . your black ass sure caught fire, too bad we can't see the difference .you can live wherever you want but you still will be a mallu commie loving xtian jehadi prostitute ready to be sold to highest bidder. it must be tiring to be kept on being torn between Vatican dollars and Arabia dinars.By the way I loved how during your Vatican sponsored sterlite"protests" the real Tamilians ripped you a new one ,I heard they are still crying in churches with half nude dead Jew doing a titanic pose on a cross made famous by Romans.
Your Words are like elixir to my ears. Please go on unabated, we'd like to hear more.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
BSF avenges jawan’s mutilation

14 Pak Rangers killed, 6 bunkers across border destroyed

Days after Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s assertion that “something big has happened” in retaliation to BSF jawan Narender Singh’s brutal killing by Pakistani forces, it has now emerged that the BSF killed 14 men of Pakistan Rangers and destroyed six bunkers on the intervening night of September 25 and 26 along the Line of Control in Jammu & Kashmir.

As a tit for tat for tying the feet of Singh and slitting his throat, the BSF also inflicted befitting injuries on at least two personnel of the Pakistan Rangers, top sources said.

The BSF jawan was killed on September 18 by the Pakistan Rangers while clearing elephant grass on the international boundary along with a team.

“Hamare BSF ka ek jawan, abhi uske saath jis tarike se badsalooki ki hai Pakistan ne, shayad aapne dekha hoga. Kuch hua hai, main bataoonga nahi. Hua hai, theek thaak hua hai, vishwaas rakhna bahut theek thaak hua hai, 2-3 din pehle. Aur aage bhi dekhiega kya hoga” (Something has happened, I can’t tell you what. It happened, something substantial. Trust me something big has happened 2-3 days back, now wait and watch what happens in the future), the Home Minister had said on Friday while referring to the killing of BSF jawan Narender.

After India’s retaliatory strike, Pakistan Army corps commander visited the border area on September 26 to boost the morale of the elite unit of Pakistan Rangers trapped and hit by the BSF. Outgoing BSF DG KK Sharma had on Friday said sufficient action was taken and Narender ‘s killing was avenged on the LoC. Sharma had also said the Pakistan side had vacated five km of the area from the zero line fearing further retribution and mortar shelling from the BSF.

The retaliatory action was planned by the BSF swiftly, and “fox game” played by the Intelligence agencies, was used ahead of the action against them. In a fox game, the agencies use the communication and media platforms to hoodwink the adversary and reduce their alertness.

The casualty figures are significant especially when the BSF has not used mortar firing to retaliate against the counterpart.

“A series of fronts and posts were activated along the LoC, fox game was in full play and a successful coordinated action was executed against the adversary. All the action was executed on their (Pakistan) side of the LoC,” an official privy to the details said.

The sources also did not rule out further action against Pakistani forces.

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2018/page1/bsf-avenges-jawan---s-mutilation.html

Don't mind the kill count going up and down, be satisfied in the double digit figure. Instead focus on the content within the articles.

भारत ने एक बार फिर सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक कर पाकिस्तान से अपने जवान के साथ हुई बर्बरता का बदला ले लिया है। यह ऑपरेशन भारतीय सेना की स्पेशल फोर्स और सीमा सुरक्षा बल के विशेष कमांडो ने मिलकर किया। भारतीय टुकड़ी ने पाकिस्तानी क्षेत्र में दाखिल होकर कई बंकर तबाह कर लगभग 15 पाकिस्तानी सैनिकों को ढेर कर दिया। पाकिस्तान के खिलाफ यह कार्रवाई पहली सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक की दूसरी वर्षगांठ से ठीक पहले गुरुवार को हुई है।

https://mnaidunia.jagran.com/nation...air-space-army-tries-to-shoot-it-down-2594514

According to jagran, this operation was carried out by Indian Army SF team and BSF commandos.

There is more juicy stuff within the above article.
BRAVO BRAVO :clap2:
Oh I hope they made those two suffer rather than killing them quickly. Hoping for some video of this splendid attack. Or at least pics.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
the BSF also inflicted befitting injuries on at least two personnel of the Pakistan Rangers, top sources said

:rofl:injuries the two pigs will remember for the rest of their lives.

Just Brilliant. I am loving it. Some members out here were dying to hear such a response, your wish has been fulfilled.
Meaning 2 were given Halal treatment while others got Jhatka...:biggrin2:

Defenceanalyst91

firstly, I am sorry for your loss of family members may they rest in peace.
secondly he didn't have difference of opinion he was spewing paki propoganda and it's not the first time he's doing it , normally I let it go but when a Jawan is brutally killed and then this troll comes and makes fun of BSF , HM etc on their revenge , question their dignity ,questions their morality and spew paki words I have a problem. he said something about 7 BSF killed which pakis are spewing at peedf and twitter, now tell me why would he do that if he's not paki or anti-nationalist ,we don't hide our casaulities but according to him we do,in line with paki thinking. when BSF announced the revenge ,he said they are impotent they can't do shit etc etc
mind you this is after a Jawan was mutilated
You low live lying scumbag, when did i claimed bsf hides casualties? You piece of shite, I claimed Bsf lost 7 soldiers since may 2018, all these r in Indian newspapers.

You scumbag , you dont hav any right to question my nationalism. Chutya low live I already said I am from TN. So stop your verabal feces vomiting against Kerala

Poseidon

Country flag
BSF didn't do any retaliation. There was near zero firing along IB in past 2 weeks.
All these story are planted by BSF PR agents.

The retaliation happened but it was carried out by army along the LoC and Not BSF

Defenceanalyst91

BSF didn't do any retaliation. There was near zero firing along IB in past 2 weeks.

The retaliation happened but it was carried out by army along the LoC and Not BSF
Bsf dg statement.

He also said BSF wanted to mortar attack immediately. But pakis evacuated 5 km surroundings on their side. So Bsf wil attack in right time.

jai_shri_ram123

You are missing the point here, BSF did, army did or fucking angles did doesn't really matter, what matter is those jihadi swines drowned in their own blood slowly n painfully regretting being ever borned in terroristan.

When u do 'if and but' that's exactly these jihadi need to spin it and call it lie. You say one thing they will pick half line and mix half from themselves and suddenly u know their JNU clowns are raising slogans.

You are providing then opportunity and getting used in process. What's the logic of counting death from May but since it align well with Paki claim (which was busted right there) was used. Mix it with lie of BSF did nothing and suddenly whole thing become a lie.

You need to understand the spin mastery of lefty ecosystem, Shekhar Gupta is the most endeared jurno right now in Pakistan because despite all proof he tweeted what did strike achieved, it was sppinned as strike was fake. So beware don't feed the jihadis.

indiatester

Country flag

Sir,

Paki's killed Indians and that has been avenged. Leave the titles, caste, religion of those retaliating aside.

Jay99

Country flag
15 Pakistan Rangers killed in retaliatory fire by BSF

NEW DELHI: Fifteen Pakistan Rangers were killed by the Border Security Force (BSF) in retaliatory fire to a ceasefire violation along the International Border (IB) with Pakistan, PTI reported quoting the BSF.

A senior BSF officer said a conservative estimate made by its personnel and surveillance equipment show that at least 15 Pakistan Rangers have been killed.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/55112899.cms?utm_source%3Dfacebook_web%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dsocialsharebuttons&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

It was 11 Rangers estimated to have been killed earlier. The figure has now gone up to 15. Maybe more. The number of injured could be even higher!

Cheers! :daru:
This is old article see the date -
Jul 12, 2018, 08.55 PM IST

Defenceanalyst91

Army officials says 1 Pakistani soldier confirmed killed by sniper fire in Nowgam sector in Kupwara today.
http://kashmirmirror.com/2018/10/pakistan-ranger-killed-along-loc-in-north-kashmirs-nowgam-sector/

Srinagar: A Pakistan army man was killed on Wednesday evening after India and Pakistan exchanged fire along the Line of Control (LoC) in KB area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district. official sources told Local News Agency that the armies were exchanging fire along the LoC in Nowgam area of the district.In the incident,A pak army trooper received a sniffer shot on his head and reportedly died on spot. However same was not confirmed by Pak authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles