Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

the dogs have started barking. this is the narrative they wanted to accomplish. this is just when we fired at them. imagine if we brought down the helicopter. our army is a trained, professional army that doesn't fall for such stunts easily.
We should have forced it to land, and then sent him back the next day. I can just imagine the headlines: "Indian army captures pakistani CM". Epic. And we would have the moral high ground as he violated our airspace.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Read these statements from bsf dg.
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/pa...-become-pm-bsf-chief/articleshow/65998367.cms

He added that the force is prepared to give a befitting reply to Pakistan if such things happen in the future. "We have taken enough action against Pakistan and we will do it again, both on LoC and IB. We are preparing our men for BAT action on IB as well now," he added.
Pakistan has reportedly cleared its villages 5 kms on its side fearing a "surgical strike", Sharma asserted.

This Bsf dg should be sacked for his failure . These ips officers will turn bsf into security guard. Bsf needs to develop commndo forces for cross border raid.
This interview with the DG was probably taken before the retaliation but published later. Here, check this out...

Sources in the BSF confirmed that Pakistan suffered significant casualties in the heavy retaliatory shelling.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...cal-strike-anniv-eve/articleshow/65999832.cms

Defenceanalyst91

okay dark slave of white Vatican masters I didn't quote you neither did I tag you or took your name ,I said paki loving bastard and you quoted me ,you attacked my family in English and I ripped you a new one in Hindi dhee chod. I told you don't quote me and we are done or I will make your dark ass worse than a goat in the harem of your mommy's Yaar.
Bs 90% of Tamilnadu's population is hindus. Why u r spouting nonsense without any context?. :facepalm:
Low live vermin continue to show his family characters. Did your mother served in moghul harem?:basanti:Seems like you r product of moghul harem.

Defenceanalyst91

okay dark slave of white Vatican masters I didn't quote you neither did I tag you or took your name ,I said paki loving bastard and you quoted me ,you attacked my family in English and I ripped you a new one in Hindi dhee chod. I told you don't quote me and we are done or I will make your dark ass worse than a goat in the harem of your mommy's Yaar.
Chutiya, 90% percent of Tamilnadu's population is hindus. You r product of your family female's service in moghul harem. Amount of feces you vomiting here confirms you r from one of the moghul harem :rofl:thank central asian invaders to your white skin:devil:

IndiaRising

Country flag
We should have forced it to land, and then sent him back the next day. I can just imagine the headlines: "Indian army captures pakistani CM". Epic. And we would have the moral high ground as he violated our airspace.
indian army is a professional army, not daakus who kidnap people. porkistan will always look for distractions in order to make it look helpless and then out comes the begging bowl.

IndiaRising

Country flag
indian army is a professional army, not daakus who kidnap people. porkistan will always look for distractions in order to make it look helpless and then out comes the begging bowl.

IndiaRising

Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
How? Small arms fire is ineffective from 1 km away. Could have been taken down by sniper fire though, if the fuel tank or both the pilots were hit. But even that is a long shot! There's no other way we could have forced it down as it was flying within POK territory.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
It's not a kidnapping when he violated our airspace. We have the right to force any aircraft that enters our airspace without permission to land. And let the porkis cry. It would just be an embarrassment for them.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
How? Small arms fire is ineffective from 1 km away. Could have been taken down by sniper fire though, if the fuel tank or both the pilots were hit. But even that is a long shot! There's no other way we could have forced it down as it was flying within POK territory.
I thought it was flying in Indian territory, not POK territory. Wasn't that the whole issue? And what about manpads and heavy AA machine guns?

Last edited:

Defenceanalyst91

characters transferred to you're mommy's ass mallu bitch , did u loose someone in sterlite protests awww ? your loved ones(urban naxals) are getting ripped a new one in prisons. Kill a mallu commie a day keep the slit eyed filth away.
DISCLAIMER: again I am saying I am not a racist i don't care about region or colour or looks etc BUT it comes in handy when dealing with traitor lying commie prostitute filth.
I love my brother's and sisters from northeast.Its directed to dog eating masters of this mallu commie xtian beetch .
Look at this vermin voimiting gutter feces from his mouth . Without any context this chutiya abuses entire state.

Definitely this vermin is product from one of the thousands harems in north india build by some central asian invaders

Defenceanalyst91

Most of Indian army's sniper rifle range is less than 1000meters

Poseidon

Country flag
The POK PM helicopter was an EuroCopter EC-130 B4 owned by Princely jets.
Registration No.: AP-BKH.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Most of Indian army's sniper rifle range is less than 1000meters
The Dragunov has been re-marked to take down targets upto 1000 metres by expert snipers which shows how deadly and accurate it is.

And I thought I had mentioned (in my post you are referring to) that at 1 km taking down a chopper even with a sniper rifle 'is a long shot', meaning not that easy!!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I thought it was flying in Indian territory, not POK territory. Wasn't that the whole issue? And what about manpads and heavy AA machine guns?
Nope! It was flying within POK territory. The agreement mentions that choppers are not permitted within 1 km of the LoC/IB and all other aircraft 10 km from the LoC/IB. It is termed an air space violation if they do.

Jackd

Or maybe imran Khan wanted that POK prime minister to be shot dead by Indians
It would have been good burning point for pakistan when UNGA is in progress
It was a civilian helicopter most probably, it was white in color with no distinguishable pak military colors. India reacted by opening small arms fire through 3 Air sentry posts.

sorcerer

Country flag
Just start ignoring him. Too many pages have been derailed already due to this one troll account. Report and move on. Big news is coming and in between we have to read these meaningless gaalis.
:D
if the paki proxies even in forum is worried about Indian actions, then India is on the right track and has hurt them bad :D
Also, today pakis towed the RSS line in UNGA just like Rahul Gandhi does in his speeches.
The anti national lobby is getting exposed as they are losing the traction and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles