Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
This bullshit claim by bjp fanboys already busted by former northern army commander.
India army always replied to paki cfv with heavy fire.
Not long ago, 1000+ soldiers of Rajputana Regiment went on Hunger strike, I doubt many here remember those days when the Defense Minister of India was covering Pakis in the Parliament. But yeah since the grass is green these days lets do the monkey balance.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Seems like the pakis are getting desperate, they'll be sending more cannon fodder our way.

Wow, that looks like a beautiful and clean shot.
Will they claim body for a respectable burial??

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
1000+ soldiers of Rajputana Regiment went on Hunger strike,
Unnecessarily glorified regiment with most causalities.Hunger strike my foot, is this the way soldiers demand? They simply snatch!!
.................................................................................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
#Breaking Parliament of Pakistan declared Chinese language as Official language.
View attachment 23313
These are the same bakchods who once fought communists in Afghanistan to protect Pakistan from Communism by spreading illallah jahilism.
Now after destroying the whole region getting bankcorrupt in every forum they are inviting Communists inside their own country. :hail:
In ki matt mari gayi hai inse bada chutiya koi nai ho skata.. :rofl:

indiatester

Country flag
This bullshit claim by bjp fanboys already busted by former northern army commander.
India army always replied to paki cfv with heavy fire.
Never at this scale. The army said last year 132 PA soldiers were killed. When did that happen during the previous "replies to paki cfv"

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Unnecessarily glorified regiment with most causalities.Hunger strike my foot, is this the way soldiers demand? They simply snatch!!
.................................................................................

Source of this kutyapa ?

==============

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Source of this kutyapa ?

==============
Can be found in the registry.
but in media

It's only now that the army has met with some success and the body on the tree gives consolation to many. To the Jawan from 18 Grenadiers who saw his officer, Major Rajesh Adhikari, fall to a Pakistani Army regular's AK-47. To another soldier from 18 Garhwal and to many more from 2 Rajputana Rifles which suffered 23 casualties on June 29.

the 18 Grenadiers which fought for 20 days to clear the Hump and Point 4590 and 2 Rajputana Rifles which finally cleared the Tololing Top, the taste of victory turned sour when they were tasked to clear the heights leading to Tiger Hill.

Even before the reconnaissance drills for Tiger Hill could start, 18 Grenadiers had lost 25 men. Another 42 had been injured. The night 2 Rajputana Rifles made its way towards Point 5100, it lost three officers and 12 men.

PS: which means the 18 Grenadiers and the 18 grhhwl did the major task. The 2 Rajputana was sent later when everything was achieved to claim trophy

They are always sent went everything is achieved. This is internal tug war and very common among regiments which is termed healthy.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...earing-heights-of-intruders-824544-1999-07-12

Bornubus

Can be found in the registry.
but in media

It's only now that the army has met with some success and the body on the tree gives consolation to many. To the Jawan from 18 Grenadiers who saw his officer, Major Rajesh Adhikari, fall to a Pakistani Army regular's AK-47. To another soldier from 18 Garhwal and to many more from 2 Rajputana Rifles which suffered 23 casualties on June 29.

the 18 Grenadiers which fought for 20 days to clear the Hump and Point 4590 and 2 Rajputana Rifles which finally cleared the Tololing Top, the taste of victory turned sour when they were tasked to clear the heights leading to Tiger Hill.

Even before the reconnaissance drills for Tiger Hill could start, 18 Grenadiers had lost 25 men. Another 42 had been injured. The night 2 Rajputana Rifles made its way towards Point 5100, it lost three officers and 12 men.

PS: which means the 18 Grenadiers and the 18 grhhwl did the major task. The 2 Rajputana was sent later when everything was achieved to claim trophy

They are always sent went everything is achieved. This is internal tug war and very common among regiments which is termed healthy.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...earing-heights-of-intruders-824544-1999-07-12
Are yar me vo hunger strike wala puch raha hun

======

Country flag
You know usually I don't quote congressi supporters, since I know, they insult armed forces at even remote opportunity.

So please don't quote me next, but before I end with you remember this and put it in your thinking matter wherever you may have It.

The Indian soldier, be It Rajput, Jat, Gorkha, or any other regiment have never backed down ever from a challenge, irrespective of the casualties, bad supply, no food and unfavorable situation they fight and die last man, with rifle in hands finger on trigger.

And as far as Rajputs are concerned they turned the Kargil war after a near impossible victory on Tololing.

death-spot.jpg

praying.jpg

Jai Bhawani, Jai Rajputana.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You know usually I don't quote congressi supporters, since I know, they insult armed forces at even remote opportunity.

So please don't quote me next, but before I end with you remember this and put it in your thinking matter wherever you may have It.

The Indian soldier, be It Rajput, Jat, Gorkha, or any other regiment have never backed down ever from a challenge, irrespective of the casualties, bad supply, no food and unfavorable situation they fight and die last man, with rifle in hands finger on trigger.

And as far as Rajputs are concerned they turned the Kargil war after a near impossible victory on Tololing.

View attachment 23314

View attachment 23315

Tumhe kuch pata bhi hai?? This is very common among all regiments in army of every country. The tug of war among regiments is very common. There are competitions to claim victory in operations..

Country flag
Are yar me vo hunger strike wala puch raha hun

======
@Guest please share the source..

actualy it's Porki def forum there lies this link which is broken. LOL!
https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...ajputana-rifles-on-fast-since-days-19585.html

I have also commented on that thread in 2013 :p
Never Forget, Never Forgive.

It was all over those days, and a Major source of embarrassment and demoralization.

Bornubus

@Guest please share the source..

actualy it's Porki def forum there lies this link which is broken. LOL!
https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...ajputana-rifles-on-fast-since-days-19585.html
Fake news
Never Forget, Never Forgive.

It was all over those days, and a Major source of embarrassment and demoralization.

So this broken link from Gayass India TV is the source ?

Matlab kuch bhi BC ? pata nahin kahan kahan se fanboy story leke ate hain.

==========================

This is official statement

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...enge-pak-attack-india-today-151463-2013-01-11

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

View attachment 23314

View attachment 23315

Brother is this pic real I mean non edited

Bornubus

Not want to post politician videos like fangirls 1 ke badle 10 or other kutyapa, but the Gen

=======

It was a tactical operation done by the local commanders as per the time and place of our choosing

============================================

"There is no such incident of any jawan going on hunger strike in order to demand revenge. The contention that senior officers are busy in pacifying the men is also totally baseless and imaginary," Jammu-based defence PRO, Colonel R.K. Palta said.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...enge-pak-attack-india-today-151463-2013-01-11

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That is not rajputana
it is 13JAK rif
Since when Vikram Batra joined Rajputana?

when Rajputana failed, the 13JAk Rif was sent as reserves to 2 Rajputana lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles