Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Idiot 78mm,120 mm r not precision weapons.
have you heard about direct and indirect hit by bofors? Direct hit is precision hitting indirect is considered as precise saturation or saturation.
both 81mm and 120mm are used for it too.

SELVAM

have you heard about direct and indirect hit by bofors? Direct hit is precision hitting indirect is considered as precise saturation or saturation.
both 81mm and 120mm are used for it too.
Im sure army will know what method of firing will give them effective result. Now stop your useless rant

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Im sure army will know what method of firing will give them effective result. Now stop your useless rant
I already told you that Pakis depend on precision fire more than Indian army does. That was the debate here.
And the reasons I have mentioned. Those were as per my logic.

pruthvi24

Country flag
if i'm not wrong Lt.gen syed ata hasnian said in some sectors pakis occupy the hills and we are on the planes hence it is easy for them to target soldiers using sniper rifles

SELVAM

I already told you that Pakis depend on precision fire more than Indian army does. That was the debate here.
And the reasons I have mentioned. Those were as per my logic.
You can't do precision strike with 82mm and 120 mm mortar. Both armies r using this weapon along with sniper fire

SELVAM

if i'm not wrong Lt.gen syed ata hasnian said in some sectors pakis occupy the hills and we are on the planes hence it is easy for them to target soldiers using sniper rifles
It applies to both sides. Both sides hav advantages in some sector and disadvantages in some sector

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You can't do precision strike with 82mm and 120 mm mortar. Both armies r using this weapon along with sniper weapon
Pakis use Gustav.. RPG and GL too. AAG also.

There was one video by ISPR on cease fire violations.. It exposed how they really workout on aim and mil. measurements.

SELVAM

There was one video by ISPR on cease fire violations.. It exposed how they really workout on aim and mil. measurements.
We also use AAG, anti tank missiles to target hardened structures in LoC. What's new in this?

NeXoft007

Country flag

That one dialogue of Pakistan Army "Nara-e-Takbir Allahu Akbar" before firing RPGs/ ATGM/ Mortars gives me a headache.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That one dialogue of Pakistan Army "Nara-e-Takbir Allahu Akbar" before firing RPGs/ ATGM/ Mortars gives me a headache.
That was after it missed the target, when observation confirmed it, so they again launched it and then shouted all that wallah halla nonsense :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We also use AAG, anti tank missiles to target hardened structures in LoC. What's new in this?
rarely only when required.
otherwise dumping with saturation fire is what followed. As they hide behind civilians and trenches.

hammer head

Country flag
Not as frequently as pakis do.

Why? because Indian posts are out in open where as if you see Paki posts along LOC they have built trenches around it which run for kilometres. They dug in well and it's rare that any paki soldier is hit by sniper during cease fire violation. Unless until there is cross border raid. Or they are on run.
Bhai their is a reason behind it, Pakis are posted and are occupying Defences to be precise KEY DEFENDED LOCALITIES (KDL) on their side as per Hot War postures, Defences during Hot War posture are compact, Well entrenched and duplicate communication means.

For the India,We are currently posted in Anti infiltration Grid all along the LOC with KDLs included aling with multiple small and big posts, we are thin spread along the LOC and thats because we face infiltration problem which Porkis dnt.

But the day we adopt a Hot war posture when hostilities are imminent we will leave many of the fwd posts and rearrange ourselfs as per norms.

Also to the question of snipers and their action Pakis too venture out just like us, i have posted enough pictures in the past to support my words. I can assure you they pay heavily for every snipping action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles