Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELVAM

not like those across LOC.
You spewing bs here, how do you know Pakistan side hav better bunkers. Dont say you watched their bunkers in paki tv programm.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

This is the situation on otherside of border.
you mean to say people are getting united against Indian aggression. Like in India people got united against Pakistani aggression and asked army to retaliate

You spewing bs here, how do you know Pakistan side hav better bunkers. Dont say you watched their bunkers in paki tv programm.
Obviously that show exposed them how they crawl and operate while cease fire violation.

SELVAM

you mean to say people are getting united against Indian aggression. Like in India people got united against Pakistani aggression and asked army to retaliate

Obviously that show exposed them how they crawl and operate while cease fire violation.

You r speaking irrevalent shit here :facepalm:. Both sides will support their army

SELVAM

More irrevalent bs from u, when firing is going both sides of army will tug crawl back to their bunker. Thats the procedure all around the world nothing new in it

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
More irrevalent bs from u, when firing is going both sides of army will tug crawl back to their bunker. Thats the procedure all around the world nothing new in it
I told you in the previous post. If Pak suddenly open cease fire violation it takes 3-4 seconds to escape. They will hit successfully.
Then Indian army retaliates.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
momentum has increased suddenly...

SELVAM

I told you in the previous post. If Pak suddenly open cease fire violation it takes 3-4 seconds to escape. They will hit successfully.
Then Indian army retaliates.
What kind of bs you r spewing here:facepalm:. This applies to both sides.

SELVAM

do you even know what I said?
I said they use same cal. for precision
IA army uses same cal for saturation to bring them out from bunkers.
my logic says this.
Idiot 78mm,120 mm r not precision weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles