Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
INDIA is an Existential Threat to PAKISTAN ( Pakistani PM )Shahid Khaqan Abbasi

SELVAM

I mentioned in my post
when IA does cross border raids or etc etc... but Pakis have to be all time precisive.

Their patter of fire explains.
More bs from you, BSF yesterday killed 7 rangers in same arnia sector. I'm sure these casualties must be caused by precision fire on their posts. So stop your rants.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
More bs from you, BSF yesterday killed 7 rangers in same arnia sector. I'm sure these casualties must be caused by precision fire on their posts. So stop your rants.
Do you even know what I have been posting?

I said India forces do more saturation fire
Pakistan have to do more precision fire as they lack in conventional fire power. because if they don't hit right then hell is awaited for them. Secondly, man power vs precision is somewhat they follow.

Indian army does not have to take ammo supply as big problem and conventionally India is superior so saturation does the job. But in saturation you need more ammo.

hammer head

Country flag
The retaliation is always a surprize by IA :) That's what I am saying.
Then your very wrong here mate, retaliation does'nt comes packed in surprise package. The first hit on an unsuspecting enemy is Surprise and i hinted towards that.

You mentioned to @SELVAM that we retaliate with Saturation effect and not Precision ! May i ask you what makes you say that?
Are u aware that the complete 6 digit grid reference of Porki posts are available with us for firing presicely on their bunkers all aling the IB and LOC?? Indian Army Fires for Effect, And when area weapons like 81 MM Mortars or 120 MMs are used it Saturates the adjoining areas too only after hitting the primary targets precisely.

You said their bunkers are better then us?? How many years have u spend at the LC bro?? Dont fall pray to verbal gyan free floating over band width.

SELVAM

Do you even know what I have been posting?

I said India forces do more saturation fire
Pakistan have to do more precision fire as they lack in conventional fire power. because if they don't hit right then hell is awaited for them. Secondly, man power vs precision is somewhat they follow.

Indian army does not have to take ammo supply as big problem and conventionally India is superior so saturation does the job. But in saturation you need more ammo.
If they r short of ammunition that's their problem, why u r whining here,

hammer head

Country flag
You can relax a bit and not loose your temper as @Screambowl has been replying to you in a decent manner, try and make the discussion exhaustive.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You mentioned to @SELVAM that we retaliate with Saturation effect and not Precision ! May i ask you what makes you say that?
When pakis carry out assault it's either through BAT or across LC firing. They are conventionally inferior to the IA deployed along LC, in both manpower and firepower.

Their psychology is, hit effectively and run. That's why they have trenches of 1km long. So every ammo they use must be used with precision.

When IA retaliates 'across' LC they simply saturate the whole post and surrounding, taking advantage of stronger fire power. If IA does not maintain this, Pakis won't fear. Because they may hit effectively, but they are made aware, that retaliation will be not just one shell or two shell but 50-60 on single post and surroundings.

SELVAM

You can relax a bit and not loose your temper as @Screambowl has been replying to you in a decent manner, try and make the discussion exhaustive.
He has some psychological problem, sometimes back he claimed He had an Pakistani girl friend, and knows everything about Pakistanis mind.

SELVAM

When pakis carry out assault it's either through BAT or across LC firing. They are conventionally inferior to the IA deployed along LC, in both manpower and firepower.

Their psychology is, hit effectively and run. That's why they have trenches of 1km long. So every ammo they use must be used with precision.

When IA retaliates 'across' LC they simply saturate the whole post and surrounding, taking advantage of stronger fire power. If IA does not maintain this, Pakis won't fear. Because they may hit effectively, but they are made aware, that retaliation will be not just one shell or two shell but 50-60 on single post and surroundings.
Pakistan army is also a large force.They r deploying around 1 lakh soldiers to guard LoC. So your assumption is not correct

hammer head

Country flag
Bro

When IA retaliates 'across' LC they simply saturate the whole post and surrounding, taking advantage of stronger fire power. If IA does not maintain this, Pakis won't fear. Because they may hit effectively, but they are made aware, that retaliation will be not just one shell or two shell but 50-60 on single post.
Brother your very correct in explaining the jist of the situation, but a little Tactically incorrect while stating that " We try and Hit the post and saturate it along with adjoining area, Even the pakis try and Saturate/ annihilate our post in first go because they know if they dint we will !! This actually kills ur point of precise and Saturation based action.

In desi words Post ki Maa Ch*d do isse pehle woh tumhe Ch*d de so the fire firstly better be precise and secondly better be of devaststive quantity.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan army is also a large force.They r deploying around 1 lakh soldiers to guard LoC. So your assumption is not correct
It's not just about numbers but ammo and cost. India can sustain saturation fire Pakis if they carry out this daily, on LC they will further go bank corrupt and this is why they send all those haramis into Kashmir. Cheap way.

SELVAM

It's not just about numbers but ammo and cost. India can sustain saturation fire Pakis if they carry out this daily, on LC they will further go bank corrupt and this is why they send all those haramis into Kashmir. Cheap way.
More rants. They r sending terrorists for 3 decades. nothing new in this.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Even the pakis try and Saturate/ annihilate our post in first go because they know if they dint we will !! This actually kills ur point of precise and Saturation based action.
May be Pak army tries to rather target personals through sniper, or actually waiting to see when are the personals together and just 2-3 shells does the job. This saves the cost. And who knows if they are porki soldiers or bearded haramis.
These haramis ae sometimes innovative.
More rants. They r sending terrorists for 3 decades. nothing new in this.
you are not getting my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles