Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag

Reflected today morning and got this prediction.

Please note this is my personal view and I have no contact with any political party.

mayfair

I think you are being too optimistic, more the power to you, but to be honest, I don't see Shitistan ceasing to exist after 2021.

Even Syria and Iraq two countries battered by war and terror and with terrorists actually de facto governing large chunks of territory, did not collapse and now are back to quasi-normal levels. Heck, has Afghanistan ceased to exist after all the shite that goes on their daily?

Or do you mean something else by "cease to exist"

garg_bharat

Country flag
I think you are being too optimistic, more the power to you, but to be honest, I don't see Shitistan ceasing to exist after 2021.

Even Syria and Iraq two countries battered by war and terror and with terrorists actually de facto governing large chunks of territory, did not collapse and now are back to quasi-normal levels. Heck, has Afghanistan ceased to exist after all the shite that goes on their daily?

Or do you mean something else by "cease to exist"
Syria a state? Syria is an active war zone. Syria is world war 3.

Iraq has gone through hell and is holding on because America spared it.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Et Tu @garg_bharat
Since when you have started to support fan boy theories ?
The thing with prediction is that it cannot be explained with logic.
It is my study of events and politics and financial situation of Pakistan and demands being made on its polity. Pakistan is very close to breaking point.

You must remember that Pakistani are basically similar to Punjabi in India. You can understand Pakistani mindset very well by understanding Punjabi people.

Daisy

The thing with prediction is that it cannot be explained with logic.
It is my study of events and politics and financial situation of Pakistan and demands being made on its polity. Pakistan is very close to breaking point.

You must remember that Pakistani are basically similar to Punjabi in India. You can understand Pakistani mindset very well by understanding Punjabi people.
What did you predict ?
A Nuclear wasteland or new 4 countries.

garg_bharat

Country flag
What did you predict ?
A Nuclear wasteland or new 4 countries.
Please remember that new countries do not form immediately after a previous one collapses.

Nuclear wasteland - nope. The nuke angle is hugely blown up into the realm of wild imagination.

I need to reflect on what emerges from Pakistan. So far I only sense confusion.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

mayfair

Syria a state? Syria is an active war zone. Syria is world war 3.

Iraq has gone through hell and is holding on because America spared it.
Still it remains as a country. There's still a state called Syria, no new states have emerged. Syria has not ceased to exist, neither have Iraq or Afghanistan.

Whether America spared it or whether America or Russia dropped by to prop it, the states have survived and continued to exist.

Why can't similar scenarios play out in Shitistan, once they find themselves in moral peril?

Mikesingh

Country flag
I d

Reflected today morning and got this prediction.

Please note this is my personal view and I have no contact with any political party.
I disagree. Even though Pak is close to economic and cultural implosion, it will continue to limp along as it is a 'police state'. It is the Pak army that controls that country and as long as their army exists, Pak will continue to exist. The brutal repression of freedom movements by the Pak security forces will ensure it.

However, I cannot say what will happen after two or three decades from now. Their army will probably disintegrate into various factions having different ideologies. It is then that Pak will probably start to disintegrate.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Still it remains as a country. There's still a state called Syria, no new states have emerged. Syria has not ceased to exist, neither have Iraq or Afghanistan.

Whether America spared it or whether America or Russia dropped by to prop it, the states have survived and continued to exist.

Why can't similar scenarios play out in Shitistan, once they find themselves in moral peril?
I have already said that a prediction cannot be explained by logic.

I have made no predictions about Syria or Iraq.

Different parties control different parts of Syria. Politically it is not a single country. Name is immaterial.

It is possible that Pakistan becomes next Syria for some time.

Enquirer

I have already said that a prediction cannot be explained by logic.

I have made no predictions about Syria or Iraq.

Different parties control different parts of Syria. Politically it is not a single country. Name is immaterial.

It is possible that Pakistan becomes next Syria for some time.
At least you admit there’s no logic :)

Paki Army/ISI is the most cunning beast in the world! If one considers the shit that Pakis have been doing for the last 70+ years and the fact that they always manage to not only get out of that pile but actually profit from it, then one has to admit that they’ve had the most productive foreign policy of any country (given the shit pile that Paki land is).

Pakis will manage to ride along for decades more...stunted growth or otherwise...they’ll survive!!

Your wishful-thinking/prediction is very amateurish and lacks credibility (just like your spiel that Congress bribed NDTV 1000 Crores!!)

Haldiram

Country flag
Pakistani army facing mutiny by non-Punjabi Soldiers. They must all abandon this rapist oppressive Punjabi cowards.
Okay so the news checks out. Just last week Gafoor had announced that they had been court-marshaled five top management faujis for colluding with a foreign power.

Follow up : Apparently the ISI has caused an IED blast to try and eliminate the 50 soldiers who had defected.

garg_bharat

Country flag
At least you admit there’s no logic :)

Paki Army/ISI is the most cunning beast in the world! If one considers the shit that Pakis have been doing for the last 70+ years and the fact that they always manage to not only get out of that pile but actually profit from it, then one has to admit that they’ve had the most productive foreign policy of any country (given the shit pile that Paki land is).

Pakis will manage to ride along for decades more...stunted growth or otherwise...they’ll survive!!

Your wishful-thinking/prediction is very amateurish and lacks credibility (just like your spiel that Congress bribed NDTV 1000 Crores!!)
If you were a General, you would lose the war even before starting it, as the enemy General is too smart.

Your statements are weird. You need to study history of Pakistan.

It is not smartness of Pakistani generals but geopolitics which helped Pakistan.

If Paki generals were so smart as you claim, there would be at least one industry where Pakistan would excel.

As for NDTV I told you a rumour going around in Delhi. Which is proven by blatant one side coverage of NDTV.

Who is keeping ndtv afloat? You need to find out?

Enquirer

If you were a General, you would lose the war even before starting it, as the enemy General is too smart.

Your statements are weird. You need to study history of Pakistan.

It is not smartness of Pakistani generals but geopolitics which helped Pakistan.

If Paki generals were so smart as you claim, there would be at least one industry where Pakistan would excel.

As for NDTV I told you a rumour going around in Delhi. Which is proven by blatant one side coverage of NDTV.

Who is keeping ndtv afloat? You need to find out?
Geopolitics is not a geographical feature!!

Only Pakis cud get away with directly sponsoring the killings of US troops in Afghanistan and still manage to a eke out billions....and avoid being wiped out by US fury!

If you were a general you’d be sipping wine in the hope that the enemy will somehow shoot himself!

Mikesingh

Country flag
If Paki generals were so smart, there would be at least one industry where Pakistan would excel.
Check this out. The Pak Army excels in a $15 billion industry which it runs. The Pak Fauji Foundation is one of the largest financial services and one of the largest energy conglomerates in Pakistan, with interests in fertilizer, cement, food, power generation, gas exploration, LPG marketing and distribution, financial services, employment services, Malls, bakeries, hair cutting salons and security services. It is run by serving former officers of Pakistani Armed Forces

Read this and you will know how and where Paki Generals excel.....

And....

50 commercial entities being run by armed forces

And this explains why it will be so difficult to persuade the Pakistani military to renounce political power and return to the barracks.

So yes, they are smart where their interests are concerned.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Geopolitics is not a geographical feature!!

Only Pakis cud get away with directly sponsoring the killings of US troops in Afghanistan and still manage to a eke out billions....and avoid being wiped out by US fury!

If you were a general you’d be sipping wine in the hope that the enemy will somehow shoot himself!
Yeah a General like you will definitely be sipping wine, as Yahya Khan was doing during 1971 war.

As regards Americans, I guess Americans are so smart that they are running 1.5 trillion deficit per year.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
As their economy has started crumbling and all their scams like CPEC are coming out to be duds the stakeholders have started to part their ways.

On top of that Modi has made their terror enterprise a costly affair.

More violence and more assassinations will be conducted by Punjabi deep state in coming days. This is the only way they know how to fix their problems.

Enquirer

Yeah a General like you will definitely be sipping wine, as Yahya Khan was doing during 1971 war.

As regards Americans, I guess Americans are so smart that they are running 1.5 trillion deficit per year.
Seems like you lost track of what you were saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles