Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Attachments

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
We need more info. From Baba... or at least higher resolution images from some source, to make out entry holes

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
He is probably the smartest "journo" I have seen in India along with Hartosh Singh Bal. He is also a cunt of the highest order.

Nevertheless, I like reading his articles whether he whored himself to his ideological masters or not.
And ever since I read the Game of thrones books, I always wondered if he thinks himself as “varys”.

In his mind he is doing the right thing for the good of the country, and yet doesn’t fully realise that he is being used as a “useful idiot” by the “powers that may be”.

Joker

Country flag
Has any other def force of any other country get butt hurt by an article that they contact the news agency? AFAIK this is a first, not sure if I am wrong.
But pakis are not a "defence force" they are worst than soldiers of Islamic state
They are khacchars, so obviously they don't like being called khacchar

garg_bharat

Country flag
It is not levelled. When you play with R G B bands, one gets the illusion. Attached is a pic I downloaded from 11 th May after playing around with the bands.
When in true color it's apparent that hangar 1 was not levelled..
See beepdelete posted two images which rather disprove his point.
Real ISI accounts are silent.

Good imagery is needed (at least one meter, full colour) to prove or disprove.

uoftotaku

Country flag

There is an all out effort to kill Hindu leaders and cause communal riots.

Spread this message far and wide. Hindus should look at personal safety very critically.
More dangerous is that they would stage attacks on themselves (like Kejri does to universal derision) or their supporters (attacks on mosques or churches) and bring up the specter of Saffron Terror again. They could even assassinate someone like Pappu and make him a martyr (he's pretty useless to them at the moment anyway)

To cause riots is easy and old trick. Doesn't take much provocation (real or imagined) to set off pissful mobs. Last term so many incidents were caused but didn't make much dent in BJP support (in fact evidence suggests it actually hardened their support by swinging neutrals towards them) so they won't rely solely on riot trick again (they will still try it of course)...desperation might bring out much worse from these snakes

uoftotaku

Country flag
And ever since I read the Game of thrones books, I always wondered if he thinks himself as “varys”.

In his mind he is doing the right thing for the good of the country, and yet doesn’t fully realise that he is being used as a “useful idiot” by the “powers that may be”.
Being "used" is one thing. In the case of Coupta I do think its more a case of Baelish rather than Varys. He fancies himself to be a "Kingmaker" controlling the flow of information...while not realizing that real power is not his to take

Deathstar

Country flag
Being "used" is one thing. In the case of Coupta I do think its more a case of Baelish rather than Varys. He fancies himself to be a "Kingmaker" controlling the flow of information...while not realizing that real power is not his to take
I hope someone like Cersei shows him his true place like she did it in the show when LF says knowledge is power while cersei says power is power

garg_bharat

Country flag
I like the fact that Shekar Gupta is knowledgeable to connect current events with historical events to provide a story arc(much like Rachael Maddow) . His 'opinions' of course are not always useful or accurate!
You are absolutely wrong. You see Shekhar Gupta but you do not see his team. There are hundreds of juniors who do the research and copy-writing before Shekhar Gupta utters a word.

Strong rumour of NDTV getting 1000 crore from Congress party for this election.

Indrajit

Country flag
I like the fact that Shekar Gupta is knowledgeable to connect current events with historical events to provide a story arc(much like Rachael Maddow) . His 'opinions' of course are not always useful or accurate!
Shelkhar Gupta is very knowledgeable on matters of internal and external security. His knowledge of the insurgency in the north east is second to none. Prime ministers from Narasimha Rao downwards, including Vajpayee much valued his knowledge. Top BJP
Leaders in the 90’s (Vajpayee, Jaswant Singh, Advani etc) specifically tasked him to find out of there was any corruption in the Su30 MKI purchase.

He was neutral for the most part leading up to 2014, including telling off Barkha Dutt on live tv that she shouldn’t mix up her opinions on Modi with actual reality ( this was post the 3rd CM win of Modi). Only in the last few years has he seemed biased. His much maligned report that got him called “Coupta” was also factual since he didn’t actually allege that there was a coup attempt, only that senior figures in the UPA and officialdom had reacted as if there was one.

Shekhar Gupta’s recent admission of having got the reportage of election wrong was one of the finest example of Mea culpa admission of recent times. It doesn’t matter what you think his reasons are or that he’s just pretending, he went where most journalists don’t.

Enquirer

You are absolutely wrong. You see Shekhar Gupta but you do not see his team. There are hundreds of juniors who do the research and copy-writing before Shekhar Gupta utters a word.

I have a sense for assessing people. Thank you.

Also, please don’t discuss baseless nonsense like Congress giving NDTV money!

People on both sides of true political debate have no idea about how capitalistic media works (there’s no journalism there, of course). They each ignorantly accuse the other of accepting bribes!
Big Media houses are created to cater to people’s predetermined ideologies - that’s how they can keep the eyeballs glued and rake in money. When Congress gets 20% of the vote, it means there are as many folks with a set of predetermined views that are seeking ‘reassurance’...and it’s business opportunity waiting to be tapped! That’s how TV news channels are born!
(the really small time journalists working for bribes is a minuscule).

Coming to Shekar Gupta, i’ve heard him enough to assess his worth! I may not agree with all his opinions but he’s definitely has had a ring side view to the political theatrics...so the events/content is fairly genuine. Also, his current team is new and young!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Congress does not have that kind of money to spare... Their only saving grace is they have a government in Karnataka... so they get some money for the party from there .

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
See beepdelete posted two images which rather disprove his point.
Real ISI accounts are silent.

Good imagery is needed (at least one meter, full colour) to prove or disprove.
True... Between that number 1 hangar has been weird as compared to other hangars for more than a year, when seen in different bands, and layers.. So, it is not a post airstrike phenomenon. We need better pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles