Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

DG7867

Country flag
Agree, Sentinel scans any given area every 5 days, so it's difficult to assess what happened on 29th from imagery of 31st. I guess digitalglobe has much better coverage with their worldview series satellites, but I'm too gareeb to access that :/
However, i was looking the same site with moisture index, and i observed something interesting. The airfield has 6 hangars, for convenience, I'll call it hangars 1-6. When i looked at these hangars at bands that show moisture index, i found that roof of hangar 1 (see attached image) has lower moisture than hangars 2-6, though all the handsets look identical when observed with true colours.

When i compared imagery of 26th vs 31st may, i found that moisture of hangar 1 was further reduced, suggesting high temperature in hangar 1. Indeed one may say that it could vdw due to differences in weather, but if that were to be true, then moisture content of all hangars would have been reduced. Instead, we see that only for hangar 1. So I think if airfield was targeted, then hangar 1 might have been the target. However, i do stress at this point that this is speculation based on the imagery, i.e. needs to be corroborated further.

Attachments

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
However, i was looking the same site with moisture index, and i observed something interesting. The airfield has 6 hangars, for convenience, I'll call it hangars 1-6. When i looked at these hangars at bands that show moisture index, i found that roof of hangar 1 (see attached image) has lower moisture than hangars 2-6, though all the handsets look identical when observed with true colours.

When i compared imagery of 26th vs 31st may, i found that moisture of hangar 1 was further reduced, suggesting high temperature in hangar 1. Indeed one may say that it could vdw due to differences in weather, but if that were to be true, then moisture content of all hangars would have been reduced. Instead, we see that only for hangar 1. So I think if airfield was targeted, then hangar 1 might have been the target. However, i do stress at this point that this is speculation based on the imagery, i.e. needs to be corroborated further.
But, the moisture w.r.t hangar1 is still much less than the other hangers even on the 26 th. So, it seems that whatever is going on with hangar 1, that reduced it's moisture, has been going on before the 26th. Maybe PAF is doing some maintenance with it..

DG7867

Country flag
But, the moisture w.r.t hangar1 is still much less than the other hangers even on the 26 th. So, it seems that whatever is going on with hangar 1, that reduced it's moisture, has been going on before the 26th. Maybe PAF is doing some maintenance with it..
Indeed, hangar1 has low 'baseline' moisture, but comparing 26th with 31st, moisture seems to have further decreased, while moisture for other hangars remained same more or less..

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan lodges protest with India after Iftar guests harassed in New Delhi

sorcerer

Country flag
India rejects OIC plan to appoint special envoy on Jammu and Kashmir
“We categorically reject yet another unacceptable reference to matters internal to India in the Final Communiqué adopted at the conclusion … The OIC has no locus standi in matters relating to the state of Jammu and Kashmir, which is an integral part of India,” Raveesh Kumar, spokesperson, Ministry of External Affairs, said in a statement. “It is reiterated that OIC should refrain from making such unwarranted references.”

in other words...FUCK OFF

daya

Country flag
Again a ptobable aircrash , this might be 10th crash since the beginning of the year , this shows current state of affairs ,hope their lives are safe , lives of our soldiers are quite cheap unfortunately
Again a ptobable aircrash , this might be 10th crash since the beginning of the year , this shows current state of affairs ,hope their lives are safe , lives of our soldiers are quite cheap unfortunately
The prospects of maintenance staff should also be looked into... Area that is left unheard....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Ajit Doval reinstated as NSA....at Cabinet rank

(interesting talk on the evolving security architecture in the government)

Second time in two weeks Shekhar gupta talked about useful things......

Enquirer

Second time in two weeks Shekhar gupta talked about useful things......
I like the fact that Shekar Gupta is knowledgeable to connect current events with historical events to provide a story arc(much like Rachael Maddow) . His 'opinions' of course are not always useful or accurate!

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

4) Finally a Gif thanks to @CopernicusEU @sentinel_hub #mythbusting the condition of the base between the 26th and 31st of May 2019 No damage seen near any hangers nor is there any noticeable darkening or impact points seen on the map #Auroraintelnetwork

5) Image from another source to reverify above data, again no noticeable damage, smoke plume nothing airstrike worthy Ps if they used bunker busters like #balakot, you'd still blow up something with fuel in it, leaving residue :) #Auroraintelnetwork

At a time of de-escalation and along with MULTIPLE countries including the US and other prominent players having intervened ANY cross border mis adventure would currently be deemed an act of war, no side is foolish enough to play this game, proxies maybe

Twitter accounts like bababanaras are waging psywar on defence enthusiasts like us.

armyofhind

Country flag
Twitter accounts like bababanaras are waging psywar on defence enthusiasts like us.
What makes you think Tarbela is referenced to only the airfield? Could be any target in the region.
Anyway, details will come out in due course. No reason to believe any one side till then.

sthf

Country flag
The money..viewership..ad revenue..TRP.
Presstitutes and retards like him should behave
He is probably the smartest "journo" I have seen in India along with Hartosh Singh Bal. He is also a cunt of the highest order.

Nevertheless, I like reading his articles whether he whored himself to his ideological masters or not.

Country flag
Last time also all the experts on forums and Twitter became detectives and made investigations and conclusions on Google maps like small hole in roof because one malaligned pixel etc. In the end DM declared actual location is small distance away on hilltop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles