Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
HAHAHAHAHA Anyone with a bachelors degree can write good English. I just tried to point out that this person is creating war hysteria with wrong information and you even assumed that I am some type of a pak governament official. Lol I pity you.
Are you a BA? From which university?

And how can 'this person' create war hysteria? Give me a reason.

Did I say you are 'a pak govt official'. Your words indicate probably you are.

And why do you think posting here will stop war hysteria???

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
BoseDK I have confirmed the tarbela incident from another good source and he too confirmed we did hit it and something big happened, but he's not divulging exact details.

If nothing happened why paf is doing CAP and loc/borders are hot? And why excessive iaf patrolling in western India. I don't want to divulge my location but too many fighters are flying from morning. IAF is expecting retaliation from porki air force...
So what exactly was hit in tarbela..?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
if nothing happened then why in earth PAF is having caps and notam....
Stop responding to brain dead mullah cock suckers.... bunch of $#!*%

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw after searching a lot I found.....twitter has no clue about tarbela only baba has reported this.........
India govt should announce openly...as Israel does

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pakis will only retaliate ,if they accept it publicly ,a lot has happened since balakot ,how much of that has pakis accepted none so they are also not forced to retaliate ,I again say for pakis IMAGE is everything, they are coward converts of highest order ,who keep changing their daddies from arabs,Turks ,Persians,afghans,Mongols back to Indus Hindus.
On our balakot strike given the anger of pulwama ,pakis knew India will announce it (Uri,SS1 PC) so ,they quickly did a press conference of their own and set a narrative that we hurt trees and missed the target ,now this was an attempt to hide their incompetence of next day in case they missed the targets which they did miserably but they already had set a narrative that we hit trees so they hit trees too to show our capability LOL ,wasted so many expensive amraams ,lgbs and guide bombs when they don't have money for tomatoes.
They were surprised in SS1 when India went ahead and announced it by doing PC , because they didn't expect India to announce it due to past docile govt. ,what did they do then ? oh nothing happened ,they only did LOC firing and usual denial ,when a year later proofs were out they again did what pukis do best denial? oh they are fake .

So this time IF tarbela happened, they knew we will not announce it as balakot is past now,and no pulwama or Uri type event has happened ,so we won't announce ,so no retaliation apart from usual cowardly terrorist attacks they will try.
I guess we have changed tactics now ,pakis won't accept publicly and we will keep fucking them covertly/overtly.
An airstrike whether covert or overt seriously degrades Pakis' already degraded nuclear deterrence (due to balakot). Making airstrikes a norm would seriously force them to re-evaluate their entire nuclear strategy, and ditch even a pretence to full spectrum deterrence. They will put up a fight before they do that. India should expect retaliation and prepare accordingly... In case there is no retaliation, then good for us anyway...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Bdw after searching a lot I found.....twitter has no clue about tarbela only baba has reported this.........
There is downside to publicly announcing secret missions.
India will try to degrade Paki capability. Now election is over and Pakistan knows any op is not related to election.

In fact nothing happened during election as I predicted. I have written on foreign news sites about it.

amit19

Country flag
i dont think Ind Gov will officially announce anything unless there is a big Paki retaliation effort with PAF in use.
Pakis tried to hide balakot, then forget abt Tarbela ... nothing happened bhaaeeee :biggrin2:

only baba will reveal a short story after a month or two.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Has anyone checked for damage to military buildings in tarbela... via satellite images...since this is supposed to have happened day before yesterday

mayfair

Last time on the day of the swearing ceremony, Napakis launched a terror attack against one of our consulates in Afghanistan- it failed miserably, wonder what these lowlifes will be upto this time.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Not sure what to make of the latest tweets from Baba...

Smoke and mirrors?

How can one hide attacks on the scale being talked about?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Last time on the day of the swearing ceremony, Napakis launched a terror attack against one of our consulates in Afghanistan- it failed miserably, wonder what these lowlifes will be upto this time.
I think we should supply the Afghan army our old T-72 tanks in good numbers... Even US does not provide them with tanks... Also more helicopter gunships...

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Question is why did we hit Tarbela? In response to what?

Or our boys just let off some fireworks to celebrate the victory of Modiji.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I think we should supply the Afghan army our old T-72 tanks in good numbers... Even US does not provide them with tanks... Also more helicopter gunships...
Still we are struggling....dont hope more...
We don't hv enough heli copters ......

garg_bharat

Country flag
They hid balakot , didn't they? Imagine if we weren't going to announce it and pakis wouldn't do a PC ,then it would be hidden too ,heck it still hit only trees for paki BELIEVERS.
They hid thousands in kargil ,they have hidden thousands killed on LOC too ,so a precision strike like this IF really happened ,can easily be hidden.
A 2016 Pakistani report accepted 70000 (seventy thousand) soldiers missing in action since 1980. This is a unusually high number when no major war has been fought.

Some of these causalities would be in Afghanistan; but I can bet 90% of this is on LOC and in kashmir.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Someone said on Twitter that ACM B.S. Dhanoa was missing during Modi paying tribute on war Memorial while army and navy chief was present. Is this true?

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Someone said on Twitter that ACM B.S. Dhanoa was missing during Modi paying tribute on war Memorial while army and navy chief was present. Is this true?
Hmm
...dhanoa was not in the photo....abd dhanoa is going to retire tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles