Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag

Ghafoor is now quoting vishnu som. NDTV is a fucking paki news portal now.

Why did modi spare NDTV in his first term
Why I'm feeling like actually liking the post. May be because gafoora proved himself a full time troll? Calling internet trolls heroes and now this paki fanboy language with random media videos.

Wait, what if those paki accounts bumping here & there on DFI were of goatfoor hinsle?

itsme

Country flag
IAF or GOI is doing jack shit to counter enemy propaganda even after 3 months. Disappointing.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
First let's purge pro Maoist and urban Naxal and Jihadi and Separatist factions here. These guys are defacto mouth piece of Paki ******s.

Modi clearly mentioned "Drain the swamp! This and Jaitley retiring shows Lutyens Delhi is soon going to be past tense.

Thunderbird

LOLz. As a silent reader of your defence forum since balakot skirmish. The news of tarbela is the most absurd news from that dhongi baba I have read. As a resident of haripur district in which the area of Tarbela is located I can tell you with 100% surety that no air attack, explosion, on any power outage happened here. The airport at ghazi is not an active air force base. The only possibility of anything happening may be a terrorist attack on ssg headquaters in tarbela and in that case good luck to indian proxies facing the zarrar anti terror unit stationed there. Stop believing on this dhongi baba , he is using war hysteria to gain followers.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
LOLz. As a silent reader of your defence forum since balakot skirmish. The news of tarbela is the most absurd news from that dhongi baba I have read. As a resident of haripur district in which the area of Tarbela is located I can tell you with 100% surety that no air attack, explosion, on any power outage happened here. The airport at ghazi is not an active air force base. The only possibility of anything happening may be a terrorist attack on ssg headquaters in tarbela and in that case good luck to indian proxies facing the zarrar anti terror unit stationed there. Stop believing on this dhongi baba , he is using war hysteria to gain followers.
If your kind engaged in less sister fucking you would have a higher IQ to parse strategic information.

Inbreeding and self immolation are the two pillars of Islam. Allah - u - Banchod.

:pound:

Thunderbird

If ypur kind engaged in less sister fucking you would have a higher IQ to parse strategic information.

Inbreeding and self immolation are the two pillars of Islam. Allah - u - Banchod.

Lol i know that your language is as black and dirty as your face but I would not try to teach you manners. Alas in 800 years our ancestors were unable to teach you lowly black hindus some manners.

Thunderbird

If your kind engaged in less sister fucking you would have a higher IQ to parse strategic information.

stop drinking cow pee and eating shit. After that perhaps less filth will come out of you mouth.

akk

Country flag
I cannot match your mental capabilities nor match you with language. Use of foul language means you have run out of options.
About Babaji, while I cannot comment upon accuracy of the tarbela issue, Babaji has proven himself correct on many occasions, most critical bring news of death of late shri manohar parrikar and ASAT test. We have been through these discussions and while he may not be proven accurate each time, he definitely enjoys some credibility.
I don't think you would have realistically thought we would accept these comments from a pakistani. I think you commented here only for trolling. I don't believe a word in your post. It will be better if you stop posting here.

Enquirer

Ghafoor is now quoting vishnu som. NDTV is a fucking paki news portal now.

Why did modi spare NDTV in his first term
It's funny how other journalists keep praising Vishnu Som as an expert in Air Force (just because he has some friends in IAF)!!

This nutjob is mentioning ASRAAM as a possible replacement to R77 :)

Thunderbird

when did I use foul language and it is your choice to believe or not but nothing happened here. If an airstrike has happened at least an explosion should have been heard. Google tarbela airport for yourself and you will know that it has no f16 or any jet. If your so called baba is so true ask him to show any proof of what he says. Do he have any proof of any covert operation on border, any pic of downed f16, any picture of his other claims. If you are an educated person you will know that a these kind of things are only speculation until there is concrete proof.

Thunderbird

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
You seem like @ khantaimoor53... Very busy on the job today..:pound::pound:

Brood Father

Country flag
HAHAHAHA this is your excuse to handle your inferiority complex. As a pathan I know I may be related to jews or may be iranians but not hindus. So, do not try to generalize pakistanis as converts because we are not. https://newslab.tribune.com.pk/israeli-rabbi-calls-pashtuns-my-cousins-from-lost-tribe/
Inferiority for what?? .. You bloody losers are lagging behind us in every field..Take your self proclaimed superiority fair skin complex and shove it down your filthy racist ass..
You lost Bangladesh because of this racist attitude and now you will lose balochistan as well
Wait for some time..

Kroorsingh

Country flag
Interestingly, I may not have believed on tarbela issue. But extension of air space closure, new cfv and appearance of new trolls make be believe ki daal main kuch kaala hai!!
Bingo. You are on the right track. SOMETHING has happened. And this is only the beginning.

garg_bharat

Country flag
You are the first Pakistani poster on this forum who can write decent English.
Which makes me wonder if Pakistan has started taking India seriously finally.

I do not know if anything happened at Tarbela. However first rule of psy-war is you do not react to other side claims until there is a reason to react. If you are reacting to a tweet than my friend you lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles