Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
HAHAHAHA this is your excuse to handle your inferiority complex. As a pathan I know I may be related to jews or may be iranians but not hindus. So, do not try to generalize pakistanis as converts because we are not. https://newslab.tribune.com.pk/israeli-rabbi-calls-pashtuns-my-cousins-from-lost-tribe/
Most Pakistani are children of Rape and Forced Conversion. Islam as is practiced by a vast majority of the Islamic world, is the cult of the devil.

Not surprisingly hell spawn implode and return to the sulphurous pits of their masters. In other words, your mamma is a whore and your father is a farmer ((Paki ******)).

Enquirer

HAHAHAHA this is your excuse to handle your inferiority complex. As a pathan I know I may be related to jews or may be iranians but not hindus. So, do not try to generalize pakistanis as converts because we are not. https://newslab.tribune.com.pk/israeli-rabbi-calls-pashtuns-my-cousins-from-lost-tribe/
The Paki obsession to reinvent themselves as people disconnected to India is bizarre and laughable!
If Pathans are Jewish, why the hell are you against Israel and vie for Jewish blood?

You guys have such low self esteem that you'll make yourself anything to suit your greed. Sometimes you're all arab (when Saudis give you money), sometime you become Turkish....very soon you'll all call yourself Chinese!! :)

Just check what religion the Kalash people practice! The Kalash people have lived in the Pashtun region but were geographically so remote (mountainous) that they have lived uninfluenced by the changes happening in culture, language & religion in the neighborhood!

FYI..Kalash follow a very ancient form of Hinduism...a form that's almost several 1000s of years old!!!

Also, given the type of monsters you guys have turned into most people in India would rather disown you folks.

Last edited:

Thunderbird

Interestingly, I may not have believed on tarbela issue. But extension of air space closure, new cfv and appearance of new trolls make be believe ki daal main kuch kaala hai!!
LOL. What troll. You people are pathetic, if some one posts something here. First you abuse him and make him abuse you and then your moderators block him. After that you people carry on with your abusing and day dreaming. I have been reading pak defence for more than a year now but never saw this kind of abusive language there.

Thunderbird

You are the first Pakistani poster on this forum who can write decent English.
Which makes me wonder if Pakistan has started taking India seriously finally.

I do not know if anything happened at Tarbela. However first rule of psy-war is you do not react to other side claims until there is a reason to react. If you are reacting to a tweet than my friend you lost it.
HAHAHAHAHA Anyone with a bachelors degree can write good English. I just tried to point out that this person is creating war hysteria with wrong information and you even assumed that I am some type of a pak governament official. Lol I pity you.

Thunderbird

The Paki obsession to reinvent themselves as people disconnected to India is bizarre and laughable!
If Pathans are Jewish, why the hell are you against Israel and vie for Jewish blood?

You guys have such low self esteem that you'll make yourself anything to suit your greed. Sometimes you're all arab (when Saudis give you money), sometime you become Turkish....very soon you'll all call yourself Chinese!! :)

Just check what religion the Kalash people practice! The Kalash people have lived in the Pashtun region but were geographically so remote (mountainous) that they have lived uninfluenced by the changes happening in culture, language & religion in the neighborhood!

FYI..Kalash follow a very ancient form of Hinduism...a form that's almost several 1000s of years old!!!

Also, given the type of monsters you guys have turned into most people in India would rather disown you folks.
Lol kalash people are greek and follow some greek religion. You need to update your info. And no Pakistani apart from syeds claims arab acestory. Yes there are turks in pakistan you can search for Karlugh Turks on google. Pathan,balochis, hazaras, shidis, baltis etc have no connection with hindus of ancient india and that is almost 40 percent of pakistan. Sindhis and punjabis may have some connection with north indians which are only 5 percent of your population. So, now you understand that we are not like indians. And by the way cheer up according to some twitter handle you have just attacked islamabad and destroyed pakistani parliament. Congratulations. Hahahaha it is very easy to cheer up you people.

akk

Country flag
HAHAHAHAHA Anyone with a bachelors degree can write good English. I just tried to point out that this person is creating war hysteria with wrong information and you even assumed that I am some type of a pak governament official. Lol I pity you.
OK. I accept we are abusive, retarded backward, pitiable people. Then why do you bother engaging with us. Just remain on your forums and engage with your modern, educated, Advanced, intelligent brethren.
I guess this is also the reason you have continued to close your airspace. You cannot tolerate our backward, hindu civilian aircraft entering your airspace.
Just go away. We don't want to engage with you.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Lol kalash people are greek and follow some greek religion. You need to update your info. And no Pakistani apart from syeds claims arab acestory. Yes there are turks in pakistan you can search for Karlugh Turks on google. Pathan,balochis, hazaras, shidis, baltis etc have no connection with hindus of ancient india and that is almost 40 percent of pakistan. Sindhis and punjabis may have some connection with north indians which are only 5 percent of your population. So, now you understand that we are not like indians. And by the way cheer up according to some twitter handle you have just attacked islamabad and destroyed pakistani parliament. Congratulations. Hahahaha it is very easy to cheer up you people.
We are just passing our time here... Why do you even bother to read or show up in this Indian forum...and waste your precious time in correcting us fools... How does that help you...

Joker

Country flag
LOL. What troll. You people are pathetic, if some one posts something here. First you abuse him and make him abuse you and then your moderators block him. After that you people carry on with your abusing and day dreaming. I have been reading pak defence for more than a year now but never saw this kind of abusive language there.
Lol, no shit donkey raper
If the members here are troll then why don't you fuckoff
Madrasssachhaap pakipiglet

Joker

Country flag
The question is, can someone with Axact degree comprehend basic English, go bavk to raping donkeys

Enquirer

Kalash people maybe a Greek in origin, but they settled in Pasthun region and follow ancient Hinduism - if you didn't know this fact then you're just an ignorant Paki!
Sindhis & Punjabis are 5% of population?? They're the bulk of Paki population! Paki nutjobs are never taught History properly. Did you ever see who are the kings that ruled and the people that lived in Sindh & Punjab before Mir Qasim and the other invaders come in?? They were all Hindu kings.

I am not particularly concerned about which rock you specifically crept out of, but there WAS no Islam before 700 AD! There was 2000+ years of Hinduism before that in all areas that you now call Paki land.

Your ancestors got raped by the invaders or converted voluntarily or were forcibly converted is a matter of history. You can relish in your new found identity and religion, but history is what history is - FACTS!!

bhavesh100

Country flag
Dear PAKISTANI AAM ABDUL, you will be the last person to know what is going on in your own country:

Following are examples, 1) OBL IN PAKISTAN, 2) Bangladesh 1971 war, you were winning it until DEC 12, 1971, 3) kargil war narrative by Musharraf, list goes on.

itsme

Country flag
Most likely psy ops. Paki ISPR would have gone full retard on social media spreading BS on how they "defended" Paki airspace and nothing "hit" them.

lcafanboy

Country flag
LOLz. As a silent reader of your defence forum since balakot skirmish. The news of tarbela is the most absurd news from that dhongi baba I have read. As a resident of haripur district in which the area of Tarbela is located I can tell you with 100% surety that no air attack, explosion, on any power outage happened here. The airport at ghazi is not an active air force base. The only possibility of anything happening may be a terrorist attack on ssg headquaters in tarbela and in that case good luck to indian proxies facing the zarrar anti terror unit stationed there. Stop believing on this dhongi baba , he is using war hysteria to gain followers.
BoseDK I have confirmed the tarbela incident from another good source and he too confirmed we did hit it and something big happened, but he's not divulging exact details.

If nothing happened why paf is doing CAP and loc/borders are hot? And why excessive iaf patrolling in western India. I don't want to divulge my location but too many fighters are flying from morning. IAF is expecting retaliation from porki air force...

amit19

Country flag
BoseDK I have confirmed the tarbela incident from another good source and he too confirmed we did hit it and something big happened, but he's not divulging exact details.

If nothing happened why paf is doing CAP and loc/borders are hot? And why excessive iaf patrolling in western India. I don't want to divulge my location but too many fighters are flying from morning. IAF is expecting retaliation from porki air force...
iaf expecting retalliation ... and were preparing for it from last 15 days ... says Baba news:

Wisemarko

Country flag
Did you read on Pak defense that a Hindu veterinary doctor in Pakistan was arrested for blasphemy and faces death? Also, that a religious place of Sikhs was destroyed in Pakistan but not a single arrest? How much more hypocritical you guys can be?

You Muslims are the most intolerant, lying bigots out there! Yet you have idiocy to preach others. The world hates you— worry about that first. Chinese are banning Muslims from practicing their cult worship already. Day is not far that you will face genocide in Europe and parts of Asia. Fix your ways before uttering a single word anymore.

Goodness that leaders like Netanyahu, Putin, Xi, Trump and now Modi rule... I wish all these countries good luck to remove the Islamic nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles