Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Despite Nehrus blunders of going to UN and mishandling security of ladakh, whatsever part of Kashmir is in India is also to some extent because of him. Otherwise most others - including Vallabh Patel - were willing to give up muslim majority parts of the state to Pakistan. On the other hand, bjp people were eating biryani in Pakistan while Kargil was being occupied and also prostrating to please china. But people are relentless with their propaganda. One surgical strike and they have already started making movies for election.

Defenceanalyst91

Under whose leadership PoK was created?
Who was the prime minister when our forces were stopped from continuing into PoK after kabailis were taken care of?
Yes, that is plunder. But Congress annexed many states as well Tripura,Sikkim,Goa,Hyderabad etc.even when we r piss poor and ravaged by insurgency in entire country, our sovereignty is never threatened. Congress also had very aggressive foreign policy as well. We militarily intervened in Srilanka,East Pakistan, Maldives against US hegemony. When some Sikhs turned hostile to India, Congress responded aggressively and put them in their place (in the process congress sacrificed their leader).
It is easy to talk aggressively while sitting in opposition . Pakis r regularly sniping our soldiers and Modi is not even uttering a word about this issue.He knows,now He cant talk like a opposition leader.

PS- full credit to NDA for economic, infrastructure development and less corrupt administration. NDA 1 failed miserably in internal security but NDA 2 is doing very good job in internal security

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

Yes, that is plunder. But Congress annexed many states as well Tripura,Sikkim,Goa,Hyderabad etc.even when we r piss poor and ravaged by insurgency in entire country, our sovereignty is never threatened. Congress also had very aggressive foreign policy as well. We militarily intervened in Srilanka,East Pakistan, Maldives against US hegemony. When some Sikhs turned hostile to India, Congress responded aggressively and put them in their place (in the process congress sacrificed their leader).
It is easy to talk aggressively while sitting in opposition . Pakis r regularly sniping our soldiers and Modi is not even uttering a word about this issue.He knows,now He cant talk like a opposition leader.

PS- full credit to NDA for economic, infrastructure development and less corrupt administration. NDA 1 failed miserably in internal security but NDA 2 is doing very good job in internal security
Sniping like beheading, will avenge killings by Pakistan, says Army Officials.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...n-say-army-officials/articleshow/67238410.cms

They are doing their job so let them be. Why do you want politicians aka (Modi) to interfere in their matter. All the Indian Army wished for was freedom to carry out their operations pre 2014 now you telling me you want back the crappy old days.

Akshay_Fenix

Despite Nehrus blunders of going to UN and mishandling security of ladakh, whatsever part of Kashmir is in India is also to some extent because of him. Otherwise most others - including Vallabh Patel - were willing to give up muslim majority parts of the state to Pakistan. On the other hand, bjp people were eating biryani in Pakistan while Kargil was being occupied and also prostrating to please china. But people are relentless with their propaganda. One surgical strike and they have already started making movies for election.
Yes man cause recognizing the bravery and sacrifices of our Armed Forces on the battlefield among the masses is such a bad thing.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

You have answered your question.

You have to realise there were many phases of congress rule.
Nehru Rule
Indira Rule
Rajiv Rule
Sonia Rule(Current)

among all the above, current Sonia Rule has been the most damaging for economy and national security.
Indira and rajiv may have their share of failures, but they did impose foreign policy with an iron fist.

Defenceanalyst91

Sniping like beheading, will avenge killings by Pakistan, says Army Officials.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...n-say-army-officials/articleshow/67238410.cms

They are doing their job so let them be. Why do you want politicians aka (Modi) to interfere in their matter. All the Indian Army wished for was freedom to carry out their operations pre 2014 now you telling me you want back the crappy old days.
Your own article also discuss difficulties faced by jawans.
Army always had freedom to retaliate any attack by Pakis.
2018 army casualties due to Paki firing is highest since 2003 peace agreement. Violence in the valley also increased.

It is easy to say We gave freedom to retaliate . Politician's job is to handle the situation diplomatically with minimum casualties.

Akshay_Fenix

Your own article also discuss difficulties faced by jawans.
Army always had freedom to retaliate any attack by Pakis.
2018 army casualties due to Paki firing is highest since 2003 peace agreement. Violence in the valley also increased.

It is easy to say We gave freedom to retaliate . Politician's job is to handle the situation diplomatically with minimum casualties.
Naturally, casualties will be high since we are engaging the enemy rather than pussyfooting.

Are you referring to the same politicians that wanted to give away Saichen G territory to pakistan just for your minimum casualties.

Defenceanalyst91

Naturally, casualties will be high since we are engaging the enemy rather than pussyfooting.

Are you referring to the same politicians that wanted to give away Saichen G territory to pakistan just for your minimum casualties.
Stop lying.
Manmohansingh only talked about de militarization of Siachin. I wil support de militarization of Siachin. We r gaining nothing by stationing troops in inhospitable terrain. We cant launch any offensive from Siachin to Pakistan occ Kashmir. So in the end it is waste of money and resources not to forget losing 1000s of troops to simply stay in inhospitable terrain

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Stop lying.
Manmohansingh only talked about de militarization of Siachin. I wil support de militarization of Siachin. We r gaining nothing by stationing troops in inhospitable terrain. We cant launch any offensive from Siachin to Pakistan occ Kashmir. So in the end it is waste of money and resources not to forget losing 1000s of troops to simply stay in inhospitable terrain
LMAO how long have u been here the strategic importance of Siachen has been discussed many times over.
Why even give these Paki even an inch of land, I advise to take Cholistan and Bahawalpur and Sindh as well.

Defenceanalyst91

LMAO how long have u been here the strategic importance of Siachen has been discussed many times over.
Why even give these Paki even an inch of land, I advise to take Cholistan and Bahawalpur and Sindh as well.
I heard this same shit "We can block karakoram Highway from Siachin "
Dont fall for this lie. Look at the map. Karakoram highway is nowhere near Siachin. We cant get down from there. If mutual withdrawal is possible we can withdraw from Siachin, It will save lives and resources

Akshay_Fenix

Defenceanalyst91
"Stop lying.
Manmohansingh only talked about de militarization of Siachin. I wil support de militarization of Siachin. We r gaining nothing by stationing troops in inhospitable terrain. We cant launch any offensive from Siachin to Pakistan occ Kashmir. So in the end it is waste of money and resources not to forget losing 1000s of troops to simply stay in inhospitable terrain"

Pork turd spotted......................................................................../

Uptill now it was only highlighting Indian casualties on the border but there seems to be more about this chap.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I heard this same shit "We can block karakoram Highway from Siachin "
Dont fall for this lie. Look at the map. Karakoram highway is nowhere near Siachin. We cant get down from there. If mutual withdrawal is possible we can withdraw from Siachin, It will save lives and resources
Neo bro is that u, long time no see.

Ah I see U have learned to see VPN proxy as well. I'm happy that you've learned something other than fucking goats.

Indrajit

Country flag
If mutual withdrawal is possible we can withdraw from Siachin, It will save lives and resources
Mutual withdrawal from Siachen is not possible because Pakistanis are nowhere on Siachen. It would pretty much be an unilateral withdrawal, zero sense to do that. As for 1000’s of deaths, that’s simply not true and deaths due to medical reasons are now almost non existent because of improved medical facilities. If you are referring to the harshness of the conditions, similar conditions exist in the Kargil-Drass sector and other places. If we are manning those posts, no reason to not do so in Siachen.

As MMS told Shehbaz Sharif, Siachen can only be demilitarised as part of an overall Kashmir settlement, not separately.

Defenceanalyst91

Simply by their dominance in Bollywood a group of Punjabi Khatris who migrated from W.Punjab made entire India acquiesce to suicidal ideas like Aman ki Asha. All for their emotionalism and nostalgia.

Mean while see how they feel about their own countrymen, a country that shielded them and provide them refuge when they had nothing.

" I am sorry but your question to me doesn’t make sense because I will have far more in common with Fawad because I am from the North of India than I will have with somebody who is a tambrahm or maybe Malyaali or from the North east. " - Richa Chaddha

https://www.masala.com/richa-chadda-comes-to-fawad-khans-rescue-222668.html

Sidharth Malhotra apologizes to Neetu Chandra for his 'latrine' comment on the Bhojpuri language

https://www.timesnownews.com/entert...-latrine-aiyaary-bigg-boss-salman-khan/191535

Ditto for some KPs. Over the years I have lost a good chunk of sympathy I had for them. Many of their elite, in every conflict between Hindus and Muslims except those involving KPs, they side with the Muslims and bash Hindus. One KP(some kaul) even goes to these Kashmiri freedom conferences and blames army/hindutva/indian state for what transpired with KP's. Extremely hypocritical.
true but there is an undercurrent of ethnic elitism too, they feel they are different / even superior from other indians & feel kinship with those from across the border.
Defenceanalyst91
"Stop lying.
Manmohansingh only talked about de militarization of Siachin. I wil support de militarization of Siachin. We r gaining nothing by stationing troops in inhospitable terrain. We cant launch any offensive from Siachin to Pakistan occ Kashmir. So in the end it is waste of money and resources not to forget losing 1000s of troops to simply stay in inhospitable terrain"

Pork turd spotted......................................................................../

Uptill now it was only highlighting Indian casualties on the border but there seems to be more about this chap.
Neo bro is that u, long time no see.

Ah I see U have learned to see VPN proxy as well. I'm happy that you've learned something other than fucking goats.
Stop being an Idiots.
Tell me What we r gaining from by stationing troops in inhospitable terrain?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Stop being an Idiots.
Tell me What we r gaining from by stationing troops in inhospitable terrain?
At a pure strategic level, that piece of real estate is barely of much consequence for India. However that being said, Siachin is one of those areas in LOC where Pakistanis have the natural advantage over us. Their lines of communication to Siachin are simpler and easier to traverse, and allows for faster mobilization and movement of logistics.

As such no matter what agreement you sign with them, it would be fairly straightforward for Pakistan to surreptitiously seize the glacier before we could mount a pre-emptive response. And once they seize it, and have no doubt they will if given the chance, it will be virtually impossible to dislodge them from there. And a victory there can and would massively boost the morale of an army whose greatest achievement yet has been getting their face kicked in. It would also become a rallying cry for the Jihadis whose current achievement consists of being roasted crisp.

So, in summary, an inconsequential piece of real estate with profound value to Pakistan.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
If mutual withdrawal is possible we can withdraw from Siachin, It will save lives and resources
Withdraw from Siachen? You mean withdraw from the Saltoro Ridge that we are guarding? Paki posts are nowhere near Siachen and are several kms away West of Saltoro. So you want to withdraw so the Pakis can take over the ridge-line and dominate Siachen from there?

Here's what happens if we withdraw:

And they with the Chinese can roll down to Ladakh....

Siachen.jpg

Chinmoy

Country flag
Pakis claim they use Barret M82. It has maximum range of 4 kms with effective range of 1.9kms. Interestingly Wikipedia says this same sniper rifle is in use with Mumbai forece one commando :frusty:
You missed the OSV 96 which I mentioned. Its effective firing range in 2 Km.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles