Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Can we know whch site it is.... :yo:
Secondly there were some media reports of a black Op like TSD restarted under a new name. Wish if someone could dig it out.
Shhhhhh...Top Secret! :cool3:

Chinmoy

Country flag
1000 will become useless with you remove the leader . they will be useless
If you remove one leader, there would be another to take its place. Look at Burhan Wani incident. Now I am not suggesting that we should not have eliminated him. What I am suggesting is, we removed him and next time we had another poster boy in his place.
So you see, its not about a leader or his followers. Its all about the idea they follow. Hurt and kill that idea and they would die their own death or it would be far more easy to cut them off without someone replacing them.

How to kill an India? Take out the Indianism from him. Make him believe that India is a failure and eventually he would turn into the biggest hater of India and would further propagate the idea.
How to make one Indian? Just fill him up with Indianism. Make him believe that it is what he is for. There is no religion as big as India and you would have the biggest patriot.

Hope you got my point.

arya

Country flag
If you remove one leader, there would be another to take its place. Look at Burhan Wani incident. Now I am not suggesting that we should not have eliminated him. What I am suggesting is, we removed him and next time we had another poster boy in his place.
So you see, its not about a leader or his followers. Its all about the idea they follow. Hurt and kill that idea and they would die their own death or it would be far more easy to cut them off without someone replacing them.

How to kill an India? Take out the Indianism from him. Make him believe that India is a failure and eventually he would turn into the biggest hater of India and would further propagate the idea.
How to make one Indian? Just fill him up with Indianism. Make him believe that it is what he is for. There is no religion as big as India and you would have the biggest patriot.

Hope you got my point.

Brother human & unhuman will remain on earth till the end of earth its a daily base cleaning .

I would give you a real life example can you kill all mosquitoes in your home at one day and think it will not appear again but they will comeback they will come so you have to clean your home daily you have to kill mosquitoes daily otherwise they will kill you by maleria

Its a not a single day fight we have to kill our enemy otherwise our enemies will kill us simple thing

Chinmoy

Country flag
Brother human & unhuman will remain on earth till the end of earth its a daily base cleaning .

I would give you a real life example can you kill all mosquitoes in your home at one day and think it will not appear again but they will comeback they will come so you have to clean your home daily you have to kill mosquitoes daily otherwise they will kill you by maleria

Its a not a single day fight we have to kill our enemy otherwise our enemies will kill us simple thing
Agreed with your mosquito pun............. But you missed out one vital part in it. You could kill 100 mosquitoes on a daily basis, but one or other would keep on biting you daily and no where you could breath easy. But you could reduce this constant excitement of living on edge on daily basis by hitting those pot holes of water in your vicinity where these mosquitoes breed.

Just killing 100 mosquito on daily basis is not the solution of living away from Malaria, you would have to try to stop them from breeding also.

arya

Country flag
Agreed with your mosquito pun............. But you missed out one vital part in it. You could kill 100 mosquitoes on a daily basis, but one or other would keep on biting you daily and no where you could breath easy. But you could reduce this constant excitement of living on edge on daily basis by hitting those pot holes of water in your vicinity where these mosquitoes breed.

Just killing 100 mosquito on daily basis is not the solution of living away from Malaria, you would have to try to stop them from breeding also.

Brother i cant help you. if you want fly pigeon .

few years back USR was Usa enemy now china may be after 30 years some one else . thats part of human life .

We have to see which thing is best for our nation . condition are changing now russia is openly supporting to pakistan .

Try to see the thing beyond your eyes , try to listen beyond your ears . thats my work

Chinmoy

Country flag
Brother i cant help you. if you want fly pigeon .

few years back USR was Usa enemy now china may be after 30 years some one else . thats part of human life .

We have to see which thing is best for our nation . condition are changing now russia is openly supporting to pakistan .

Try to see the thing beyond your eyes , try to listen beyond your ears . thats my work
I am not talking about flying pigeon. You have a single view point and don't want to see what the other one is saying.

In the example of mosquito you quoted, you can't deny the fact that once or twice you too would got bitten and would eventually have malaria. In that case you have no right to cry on or curse on your people for not killing enough mosquitos.

The real threat is not those who are crossing borders to attack us. We could atleast say that tommorrow we would nuke Pakis and it would solve the issue. But the real threat are those Kashmiri home grown terrorists are are getting indoctrined by this absurd idea of Kashmiriyat and Jihad. You have to attack on this very idea if you want to get respite of this. Because today its the Kashmiri's, tomorrow it would be some other state like UP or Bihar who would start propagating Jihad.

BTW, I am not talking about international relationship here.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Have seen some people complaining about high casualty rates especially the one happened yesterday and some saying govt is doing nothing army is quite etc etc I would like to make some points

2)local support- there are people living in Kashmir who support these people I remember a Taliban soldier saying in interview for every insurgency you need 2 important things 1 -ammunition most importantly 2) place to hide this is where we are lacking compare to north east and khalistan insurgency which have been crushed brutally due to lack of local support
Have a death penalty for anyone supporting terrorists??

IndiaRising

Country flag
Is there any plan to avenge the death of Major Rane and his boys?

Everything seems quiet so far....

Jay99

Country flag
Some Good News :cool3:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...in-calibrated-loc-op/articleshow/65408477.cms

NEW DELHI: The Indian Army shot dead two Pakistan soldiers in “a calibrated retaliatory operation” along the LoC at Tangdhar, in J&K, on Tuesday night, soon after one of its jawans was killed in a counter-infiltration operation in the sector.

“The retaliatory action was taken after unprovoked ceasefire violations and repeated attempts by the Pak Army to facilitate infiltration in the Tangdhar sector in Kupwara. Our troops used small arms, including LMGs, for the calibrated operation on Tuesday night in which two Pakistani soldiers were killed,” said a senior officer.

Ceasefire violations and firing duels along the LoC, which earlier saw the two armies even deploy light artillery guns, antitank guided missiles and heavy mortars to target each other, have greatly reduced after Indian DGMO, Lt Gen Anil Chauhan, and his Pakistan counterpart, Maj Gen Sahir Shamshad Mirza, on May 30 decided to honour the ceasefire pact of 2003.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some Good News :cool3:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...in-calibrated-loc-op/articleshow/65408477.cms

NEW DELHI: The Indian Army shot dead two Pakistan soldiers in “a calibrated retaliatory operation” along the LoC at Tangdhar, in J&K, on Tuesday night, soon after one of its jawans was killed in a counter-infiltration operation in the sector.

“The retaliatory action was taken after unprovoked ceasefire violations and repeated attempts by the Pak Army to facilitate infiltration in the Tangdhar sector in Kupwara. Our troops used small arms, including LMGs, for the calibrated operation on Tuesday night in which two Pakistani soldiers were killed,” said a senior officer.

Ceasefire violations and firing duels along the LoC, which earlier saw the two armies even deploy light artillery guns, antitank guided missiles and heavy mortars to target each other, have greatly reduced after Indian DGMO, Lt Gen Anil Chauhan, and his Pakistan counterpart, Maj Gen Sahir Shamshad Mirza, on May 30 decided to honour the ceasefire pact of 2003.

But as usual pakis are vehemently denying their casualties. The thing is Indian army should inflict casualties in huge numbers so that it becomes difficult for the pakis to hide their casualties.

mayfair

But as usual pakis are vehemently denying their casualties. The thing is Indian army should inflict casualties in huge numbers so that it becomes difficult for the pakis to hide their casualties.
C'mon, Napakis were halalled in droves in Ghazni recently. Did you see any Shitistani media coverage of those casualties including serving faujis?

pankaj nema

Country flag
Somethinh has happened on LOC

Handwara ;A few Twitter handles
talking about it

4 soldiers injured

Main stream Media is obsessed with Vajpayee

Defenceanalyst91

Stop wasting billions of $$s in importing fancy toys from west and Russia. Just build big concrete wall along LoC. Use technology to surveillance .We cant waste precious lives of soldiers in the name of patrol and surveilance

pankaj nema

Country flag
The Pakistan DGMO also expressed concern over “unusual movements of weapons and forces along LoC” and cautioned the Indian official over any provocation which had the potential to vitiate the environment. “[The] Indian DGMO assured that no such move had taken place,” the statement read.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Meanwhile, a joint team of Army and police recovered three mines, three Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), three RPGs, three boosters, one Under Barrel Grenade Launcher (UBGL), 13 detonators and some tablets from forward village of Sarya in Bhawani area of Nowshera sector. Police party in the operation was headed by Incharge Police Post Bhawani, Ashish Choudhary.

Meanwhile, Lt Gen Ranbir Singh, Army Commander, Northern Command, accompanied by White Knight Corps Commander, Lt Gen Saranjeet Singh visited forward areas of Rajouri sector today to review operational preparedness and the prevailing security situation in forward areas.

During the visit, the Army Commander was briefed by the Commanders on ground about current operational and prevailing security situation and preparedness of the Formations in dealing with the same.

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/infiltration-attempts-major-cause-of-concern-dgmo-to-pak/#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles