Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
BSF and IA have enough snipers and vidhwanshak to do some real damage to pakis. I hope they are being utilized.

Jackd

Any photos related to Ex Peace Mission 2018 besides the ones on IAF's and Army's twitter handle?

devhensh

I don’t think desert tech equipment will ever be manufactured in India, the requirement is quite low from India and south east Asia.
Desert Tech Rifles (both the Sniper and MDR) are in very very high demand in North America and many other countries. There is so much demand in US that MDR rifles were on Back order in US for more than one year ....

1. Desert Tech already uses some components being manufactured by this company in India. So it's not farfetched to imagine that they may start manufacturing entire rifles / or kits/ major components, in India for International markets.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...de-in-india-tag-soon/articleshow/63758139.cms

2. Desert Tech Sniper rifles are world class and i definitely see a possibilty of Indian Army considering them, in limited or big numbers, specially if they are made in India as the cost will go down a lot....and these are very very costly rifles ..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Desert Tech Rifles (both the Sniper and MDR) are in very very high demand in North America and many other countries. There is so much demand in US that MDR rifles were on Back order in US for more than one year ....

1. Desert Tech already uses some components being manufactured by this company in India. So it's not farfetched to imagine that they may start manufacturing entire rifles / or kits/ major components, in India for International markets.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...de-in-india-tag-soon/articleshow/63758139.cms

2. Desert Tech Sniper rifles are world class and i definitely see a possibilty of Indian Army considering them, in limited or big numbers, specially if they are made in India as the cost will go down a lot....and these are very very costly rifles ..
Sniper rifle requirement of IA is 15000...

For manufacturing 15k rifles, don’t think anyone is going to build a factory for this...

devhensh

Sniper rifle requirement of IA is 15000...

For manufacturing 15k rifles, don’t think anyone is going to build a factory for this...
Agreed !....But if you read the rest of my post....i indicated that the Complete rifles or CKDs maybe manufactured in future for international market....so makes sense to suggest, that IA may also want to get some of these Kick Ass Sniper systems :)

and the factory / facility, is already there, as they are already manufacturing components for desert Tech (They just have to expand it ).......Again, wishful thinking maybe, but logical wishful atleast :)
upload_2018-8-30_22-28-55.png

Poseidon

Country flag
Haha.
Two days back, a female Senator of Pak ruling party PTI asked for info about number of Pak army casualties along LoC but the new defence minister refused to provide that number and gave only data about civilian casualties.:rofl:

Enquirer

Haha.
Two days back, a female Senator of Pak ruling party PTI asked for info about number of Pak army casualties along LoC but the new defence minister refused to provide that number and gave only data about civilian casualties.:rofl:
That happens all the time. Even last year the senators had requested the army casualty numbers but the Paki army showed them the middle finger.
I can bet that even the new defense minister doesn't know the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles