Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclops

Country flag
Preemptive strikes are all fine and good, what we actually need is a ton of dead fauji pakjabis that too with consistency, nothing less and nothing more. So EITHER the fauji pakjabis should be halaled if they are manning their posts OR the empty pakjabi posts need to be captured and held so that the preemptive strikes can then be carried out of those posts.

This reactive policy that "I'll wait until you kick my ass first then I kick yours" isn't going to work anymore. India's NFU nuclear doctrine is totally understandable but this reactive policy being followed on LOC is neither understandable nor acceptable.
They are being hallaled.

But Pakis being Pakis won't accept casualties.

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory have conducted wargames and infact tacitly proven that Pak will hide a boat load of deaths if only to save face.

@15:39 onwards

sthf

Country flag
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory have conducted wargames and infact tacitly proven that Pak will hide a boat load of deaths if only to save face.
Ever since this video surfaced I've been looking for something on these wargames. If anyone finds anything then please do post.

cyclops

Country flag
Army gives commanders on LoC nod to hit back against Pakistani action
This move is part of the proactive stance adopted by the Army against Pakistani posts on the LoC since September 2016, when it conducted surgical strikes against terror launch pads in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Written by Sushant Singh | New Delhi |Updated: February 16, 2018 8:42 am

The Indian Army has lost nine soldiers on the LoC so far this year, and 32 last year.

WITH TENSIONS rising on the Line of Control, the Army has given “adequate freedom” to its commanding officers and post commanders to initiate action and retaliate against Pakistani action on the LoC, sources told The Indian Express.

This move is part of the proactive stance adopted by the Army against Pakistani posts on the LoC since September 2016, when it conducted surgical strikes against terror launch pads in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK).

Sources said the Army “has been able to establish moral ascendancy on the LoC and undertake proactive tactical actions” to prevent Pakistan from activating its terror launch pads on the LoC in the coming summer season.

According to estimates of the Northern Command, headquartered in Udhampur, 375-400 militants are waiting on the Pakistani side of the LoC, ready to infiltrate into Kashmir. Sources said that since Kashmir experienced less snowfall this winter, the Pakistan Army is expected to “start pushing militants across the LoC” very soon.

According to sources, “radio chatter” and reports of burials indicate that 138 Pakistani soldiers were killed and 156 others injured on the LoC due to Indian action last year. This year, they said, Pakistan is believed to have lost 20 soldiers on the LoC with seven more injured.

The Indian Army has lost nine soldiers on the LoC so far this year, and 32 last year. Sources said the Army was undertaking various types of “punitive fire along the LoC, whether it be stand-off fire, punitive fire assaults, raids or guerilla tactical operations”, as part of its counter-terrorist strategy. Consequently, they claimed, nearly two-thirds of ceasefire violations were initiated by the Indian side, along with retaliatory strikes against Pakistani action on the LoC.

According to sources, the Pakistan has been “shaken” by the proactive stance of Indian soldiers, as reflected in the nearly three dozen ‘Red Alerts’ issued for its posts and civilians on the LoC. Moreover, Rawalpindi-based 10 Corps Commander, Lt General Nadeem Raza, visited a dozen sectors on the LoC in January to address troop morale, sources said.

According to Indian government figures, there were 860 ceasefire violations on the LoC last year, and over 280 this year. The Pakistan government claims that there were 1,970 ceasefire violations by India last year, and 335 this year.

Pak summons Indian envoy

Pakistan’s foreign ministry Thursday summoned the Indian Deputy High Commissioner J P Singh and condemned what it described as “unprovoked ceasefire violations” at the Battal sector on Thursday.

In a statement, Pakistan claimed that the Indian Army had “deliberately targeted a school van carrying school children on Battal-Madharpur road, resulting in the shahadat of the driver of the van, Mr. Sarfaraz Ahmed, leaving the school children severely traumatised.” The statement also warned India against committing a “strategic miscalculation”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...to-hit-back-against-pakistani-action-5065828/

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Lately I have come to the conclusion that long term objective of surgical strike was to do what IA is doing precisely doing now.

Objective being to hunt pakis from our own backyard. One of the objectives of Surgical strikes being to stir the hornets nest.

Numbers indicate that more paki soldiers have been taken out (average per year)post-surgical strikes than before. Paki posts are being targeted because paki launch pads are moved closer to paki posts. Paki launch pads have moved closer to paki posts because surgical strikes targeted tango launch pads farther from paki posts. Now paki soldiers are also taken out along with launchpads when ever concentration of tangos increase near their posts. IA is taking them out from our territory, aaram se like shooting fish in a barrel.

Am I making sense?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Lately I have come to the conclusion that long term objective of surgical strike was to do what IA is doing precisely doing now.

Objective being to hunt pakis from our own backyard. One of the objectives of Surgical strikes being to stir the hornets nest.

Numbers indicate that more paki soldiers have been taken out (average per year)post-surgical strikes than before. Paki posts are being targeted because paki launch pads are moved closer to paki posts. Paki launch pads have moved closer to paki posts because surgical strikes targeted tango launch pads farther from paki posts. Now paki soldiers are also taken out along with launchpads when ever concentration of tangos increase near their posts. IA is taking them out from our territory, aaram se like shooting fish in a barrel.

Am I making sense?
They are may be close but I doubt that they are kept very close to Paki potions as the increased number of camps will be noticed immediately. And paki lie will be busted in the international forum.

Humse kuch hoga ki nahin hoga?
Nope
because chin hai inke piche and now us also giving them 300mil

Pandeyji

Country flag
Army should release one video of sniper shot where paki soldier is getting hit or ATGM bunker busting, baaki video ko viral hum jese logg karwa denge
It released video of Paki bunker being destroyed. BSF also released videos of their ammo dumps being destroyed. But video of a soldier dying is bad optics. People are fine with bunkers & post being destroyed but they don't like to see other people being killed (even if it is a porki).

Kazah

It released video of Paki bunker being destroyed. BSF also released videos of their ammo dumps being destroyed. But video of a soldier dying is bad optics. People are fine with bunkers & post being destroyed but they don't like to see other people being killed (even if it is a porki).
what???? i would love to see flying dead body of pakistani soldier........they should release the footage through other mediums like shatrujeet page so that it doesn't look official...just like pakis do

Pandeyji

Country flag
what???? i would love to see flying dead body of pakistani soldier........they should release the footage through other mediums like shatrujeet page so that it doesn't look official...just like pakis do
#metoo
But not everybody is a psycho like us. The Sanatan concept of Daya & Mamta are very strong in our people.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
#metoo
But not everybody is a psycho like us. The Sanatan concept of Daya & Mamta are very strong in our people.
Actually there are duties for every category of people.

If Kings become sanyasi like Ashok then empire will fall.
Prashuram is the best example of following duty, he was a born brahmin. BUT When he became warrior he thought like Kshatriya and when became sanyasi he became brahmin and went into paths of nonviolence , ahimsa.

If every one tries to gain knowledge and Moksha sitting on chair of defence then even Bholeynath can't help it.

Even Lord Buddha has three manifestation

Manjusri ( wisdom and knowledge)
Alokiteshvar ( compassion and love)
Vajrapani ( killer of devil and bad deeds)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Am I making sense?
Of course you are making sense. India Army minds are working and managing this mess for quite long. Only an Idiot will think that we are loosing to Pakistani cowards.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Of course you are making sense. India Army minds are working and managing this mess for quite long. Only an Idiot will think that we are loosing to Pakistani cowards.
Losing and winning depends on the motto and aim.

Till now I have not understood what is the aim of Indian army sitting at LC wrt cease fire violation and what is National policy on Kashmir and Pakistan?

If terrorism is the only issue then it's working fine. But if Kashmir is the issue then it's a big failure. Because Pakistan has managed to lure Kashmiris with the help of Hurriyat. And other chunk is lying into Pakistani hand which Blocks your strategic way to central Asia!!

Tony HMG

Country flag
Losing and winning depends on the motto and aim.

Till now I have not understood what is the aim of Indian army sitting at LC wrt cease fire violation and what is National policy on Kashmir and Pakistan?

If terrorism is the only issue then it's working fine. But if Kashmir is the issue then it's a big failure. Because Pakistan has managed to lure Kashmiris with the help of Hurriyat. And other chunk is lying into Pakistani hand which Blocks your strategic way to central Asia!!
A bit off topic. I am really interested to know the role of crpf, army during the Kashmiri Pandit exodus from the valley. Why couldn't the army stop this? A multi million force couldnt save the massacres of Pandits and Sikhs. there have been reports of forces abandoning the Hindus in the valley. Should this be made a separate thread. I may be wrong also. Just wanna the truth.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
A bit off topic. I am really interested to know the role of crpf, army during the Kashmiri Pandit exodus from the valley. Why couldn't the army stop this? A multi million force couldnt save the massacres of Pandits and Sikhs. there have been reports of forces abandoning the Hindus in the valley. Should this be made a separate thread. I may be wrong also. Just wanna the truth.
Jagmohan was appointed on 19th as governer and on 20th jan 1990 he ordered curfew and crpf killed more than 100 kashmiris rebels terrorists and militants protesting on streets after exodus some say figures are 300. This was after the exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles