Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy 7

Yesterday Paki army claimed they destroyed indian post. Then why these guys showing white flags?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yesterday Paki army claimed they destroyed indian post. Then why these guys showing white flags?
This is not India's fault
It's the lapse on the part of Pakis. Why they allow civil population in war hit zone.
Reason is clear and discussed multiples times.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I already said that we are using artillery. Guess now I am vindicated.:india2:
The funniest part is what we are doing at heights. Compared to that the valley is child's play. (How I wish I could disclose all the details:prison:).
At heights you mean Kargil and Siachen?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I already said that we are using artillery. Guess now I am vindicated.:india2:
The funniest part is what we are doing at heights. Compared to that the valley is child's play. (How I wish I could disclose all the details:prison:).
This is a repost I posted about 6 month back. This ain't the first LoC skirmishes thread.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Meanwhile in occupied baluchistan

:
They should post videos and pics of their attacks. I must say, I have started immensely respecting the BLF. Causing such heavy casualties on a regular basis against such odds, when pakistan is under no pressure either internationally or domestically to show restraint against them, is very commendable.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Ideally yes!!!

But

Things are changing so fast now a days in geo politics, five years is too long to make an initial assessment.

many external factors have also changed for Pakistan . Ex: trump won, modi making friends in West Asia, CPEC is not turning out to be as expected, balochis and Pashtuns are taking paki military with rejuvenated vigour and so on, IA blasting the hell out of paki posts.

More importantly my post is in line a comment I made during SS, whether it was a inflection point in our pak policy we would have to wait and see. For me it looks like a inflection point.
I agree, but in my opinion is slightly different on the inflection point debate. If kargil war, attack on parliament and Mumbai Attacks weren't inflection points then Uri Attack followed by SS is certainly not an inflection point. It's just that the Army has something called the "FREE HAND", which is very much debatable (coz I dunno what the hell that means) ...the army definitely has a lot of ammo to dump on the enemy.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I agree, but in my opinion is slightly different on the inflection point debate. If kargil war, attack on parliament and Mumbai Attacks weren't inflection points then Uri Attack followed by SS is certainly not an inflection point. It's just that the Army has something called the "FREE HAND", which is very much debatable (coz I dunno what the hell that means) ...the army definitely has a lot of ammo to dump on the enemy.
It is clear inflection point is when they capture Indian territory. LOL

Pandeyji

Country flag
This is a repost I posted about 6 month back. This ain't the first LoC skirmishes thread.
My point is I said that we are already using heavy weapons. But Pakistan refuses to accept that. The post quoted below also shows that we are already using such weapons it's just that Pakis would be finished before acknowledging any of that. The more you look at things the more the Iyer Mitra guy makes sense.

Denel NTW20 anti material rifle at LoC.........................................................................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
My point is I said that we are already using heavy weapons. But Pakistan refuses to accept that. The post quoted below also shows that we are already using such weapons it's just that Pakis would be finished before acknowledging any of that. The more you look at things the more the Iyer Mitra guy makes sense.
Why Pakis needs to accept this that IA using heavy weapon? They already accepted when they said their ambulance was hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles