Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy 7

Paki ISPR general can try his luck in Bollywood. First evil indian army killed innocent paki civilian. Then paki army killed 5 soldiers.I think he prepared this script well in advance.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
so pakis want the world to believe our artillery is accurate enough to hit their civilians but not their soldiers sitting in army posts located right next to our own posts on the border. i wonder what the average IQ of pakistani awaam is?
Retard hain saley. Jihadi brainwashing on top of it cousin marriages has made them chronic sick.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
....,....... . . ...............................................

Wait! I am confused, what was all the talk about giving free hand to the Army being iterated non stop on all news channels and by respected Modiji himself for the last THREE years all about. So, this IE news means this is the REAL free hand and the previous free hand wasn't that free. Maybe Perhaps the upcoming free hands will be freer than this? What the HELL is going on with this govt?

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?....why Indian army needs to take and retake nods ...and that SHIT is still called "giving a free hand".

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Wait! I am confused, what was all the talk about giving free hand to the Army being iterated non stop for the last THREE years all about. So, this IE news means this is the REAL free hand and the previous free hand wasn't that free. Maybe Perhaps the upcoming free hands in the future will be freer than this free hand. What the HELL is going on with this govt.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?....why does Indian army needs to take and retake nods ...and that SHIT is still called "giving a free hand".
It's a stupid article. Maybe they mean an escalation in caliber of response to be used or crossing the LOC to strike against assets there?

Akshay_Fenix

Wait! I am confused, what was all the talk about giving free hand to the Army being iterated non stop for the last THREE years all about. So, this IE news means this is the REAL free hand and the previous free hand wasn't that free. Maybe Perhaps the upcoming free hands in the future will be freer than this free hand. What the HELL is going on with this govt.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?....why does Indian army needs to take and retake nods ...and that SHIT is still called "giving a free hand".
Just dont read the title, read whats underneath it. Since September 2016............

Wisemarko

Country flag
What happened to the 56 inch claim?

Fire assaults without use of 155 mm artillery and rocket launchers is not adequate response to the Jammu attacks and loss of Indian lives since the start of this year.
155mm shells can be tracked with Pakistani fire-finder radars and retaliatory fire can be received. Not worth starting if plan is not to have a war.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Video of PAKI Barbad post being destroyed by IA.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=856793887827481&id=722324991274372

Preemptive fire assaults on LOC are being carried out to curb terrorist infiltration.
Preemptive strikes are all fine and good, what we actually need is a ton of dead fauji pakjabis that too with consistency, nothing less and nothing more. So EITHER the fauji pakjabis should be halaled if they are manning their posts OR the empty pakjabi posts need to be captured and held so that the preemptive strikes can then be carried out of those posts.

This reactive policy that "I'll wait until you kick my ass first then I kick yours" isn't going to work anymore. India's NFU nuclear doctrine is totally understandable but this reactive policy being followed on LOC is neither understandable nor acceptable.

Galaxy 7

Both sides hav enough firepower to continue this skirmishes as long as they want .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles