Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
That's nothing new. Op Gibraltar was in similar line.
Even if 10k are ready to infiltrate IA can handle. Which will ultimately lead to skirmish.
By the way this is due to missed opportunities to resolve the territorial dispute.

You can't have laddos in both the hands. And this is what I mostly post. I had only one fear that earlier it was just Pakistan which you could handle now it's both China and Pak. Time's up. Because one side you have economy to protect other side territory.

My thought is 2008 was the best time to resolve it once for all.
There are two dimensions of the problem here
External and Internal

External ie Infiltration is getting proper attention

But we to be equally careful about the sleeper cells and those are lying dormant and will strike anytime

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We could doesn't mean we should. To explain better, answer me, if you could cure something through lotions would you go for surgery on the same? For better or for worse army & our political establishment realise that the current approach is more economical & sure to give results. That is the reason behind the recent spike in ceasefire violations & fidayeen attacks b/c dogs fight harder when they are cornered especially mad ones.
You are missing a point that now dogs have called their friend which is known as dragon to feed them mutton briyani for better stature on LC and across LC

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I felt very disheartened yesterday. The cost being imposed on us is just immense. But frankly, I was traveling in the Delhi metro yesterday. And all that I saw included people talking about work, or some monument, or watching big bang theory on their phones. Some were busy with idle whatsapping. Its like no one seemed to care that this country is almost in a state of war, with men dying daily. Somewhere I feel that till the local people start caring, a more aggressive posture in terms of reclaiming territory will never be taken. All that will remain is us feeling a sense of false satisfaction that we hit back. Hitting back is a joke. We have to demonstrate the will of hitting first and continuously. Only then will the next30 years belong to us. Else we'd again be left with the Sultanate ruling us
Due to daily barking of politicians and presstitutes on TV who want to be in lime light. People are frustrated and want to have some time to relax. You stop broadcasting these foolish politicians and presstitutes people will be more mentally healthy.

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
IAF birds must be tasked to fly in the Pakistani skies and create havoc.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I felt very disheartened yesterday. The cost being imposed on us is just immense. But frankly, I was traveling in the Delhi metro yesterday. And all that I saw included people talking about work, or some monument, or watching big bang theory on their phones. Some were busy with idle whatsapping. Its like no one seemed to care that this country is almost in a state of war, with men dying daily. Somewhere I feel that till the local people start caring, a more aggressive posture in terms of reclaiming territory will never be taken. All that will remain is us feeling a sense of false satisfaction that we hit back. Hitting back is a joke. We have to demonstrate the will of hitting first and continuously. Only then will the next30 years belong to us. Else we'd again be left with the Sultanate ruling us
city folks will never understand, especially in the metros. if you want to feel india, go to its villages, especially the villages that send countless number of boys to serve an ungrateful country

Pandeyji

Country flag
You are missing a point that now dogs have called their friend which is known as dragon to feed them mutton briyani for better stature on LC and across LC
The Chinkis also have a habit of eating their pet dogs when they are hungry. Also I always say one thing about Han, if they could do something they do it. The reason they do not fight us & send that hideous ugly bitch to issue statements (atleast the Pakis send some hooris for that purpose) is they know that we would win any conflict with them. The moment we are weak PLA would come to Darjeeling to tell us this, be sure.
Due to daily barking of politicians and presstitutes on TV who want to be in lime light. People are frustrated and want to have some time to relax. You stop broadcasting these foolish politicians and presstitutes people will be more mentally healthy.
Bhai are you really Screambowl?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This is the only reason India is not retaliating the way it has to be. Pak has become war field for India and China. And this is why GOI is silent. But as I always post territory gain is very important in case porkis realize the need to approach India to free them from Dragon. And to divert the attention and make porkis realize that they are stuck between India and China skirmish. Pakis already have got some sense of fear.

he Chinkis also have a habit of eating their pet dogs when they are hungry.

There is some reason why I am screambowl :D
Bhai are you really Screambowl?

Pandeyji

Country flag
This is the only reason India is not retaliating the way it has to be. Pak has become war field for India and China. And this is why GOI is silent. But as I always post territory gain is very important in case porkis realize the need to approach India to free them from Dragon. And to divert the attention and make porkis realize that they are stuck between India and China skirmish. Pakis already have got some sense of fear.
As I said before the current approach is calculated to be cheaper. It is a bit harsh & rude to say so but it is. Perhaps when you deal with 1.3 bn people & 1.4 mn army you develop that thinking.

These are world war bunkers. Almost 100 years back. We need to atleast adopt this now. Asking soldiers to man mud bunkers is criminal offence on part of our governtment

Germans r top quality even 100 years back.
Reminder:- Germans lost & they lost very bad

pankaj nema

Country flag
NDTV says 5 pakis dispatched to hell.Now for payback inside pakjab. If Indian soldiers get demoralized with this then we would have lost khalistan and kashmir long ago. So chill and let IA/SF do their revenge bit.
Where is this news
i did not see it

Status
Not open for further replies.