Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeyji

Country flag
This is now aimless dick measuring. We kill they kill, unless India changes the game by going over the line and taking posts this will keep going on, our people will keep on dying.
With all due respect Sir, ever heard of something called War of Attrition? That is what is going on Border currently. And we are winning it. The Pakis have a media blackout on their casualties for this very reason i.e. they hope that we will lose our cool before they are finished. Keep your hopes high & have patience. If I get the time I would write up an article on the situation in next 15-20 days. But I hope that you would understand the situation yourself. Please do read up on war of attrition (assuming you hadn't already).

Icarus

Country flag
our soldiers are not given any modern equipment and they expect them to be effective. if our soldiers were so ineffective, how did we manage to break pakistan into 2?
Because pak lacked the logistics to hold on to an east pakistan that was geographically positioned in India's favour. It was geography that did them in, not our soldiers.

pankaj nema

Country flag
India moves anti-tank missiles to LoC

Observer Report

Islamabad

Indian government moved anti-tank missiles to the front trenches along the Line of Control on Saturday despite claims of favouring regional peace and table talks with Pakistan over outstanding issues.

Reportedly, Indian forces have taken hold of anti-tank missiles at the front trenches after artillery was moved forward by Narendra Modi-led government.

India has been resorting to violation of ceasefire treaty signed with Pakistan in 2003 ever since the pact. In 2013-14, Indian forces opened unprovoked fire 536 times at the LoC, 382 times in 2016 and as many as 1881 times in 2017.

https://pakobserver.net/india-moves-anti-tank-missiles-loc/

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/427266-India-moves-anti-tank-missiles-to-front-trenches-at-LoC

IndiaRising

Country flag
Because pak lacked the logistics to hold on to an east pakistan that was geographically positioned in India's favour. It was geography that did them in, not our soldiers.
lol kashmir is next to them for the past 70 years. 5 failed attempts yet they got nothing in return.

all the territorial gains we made in 1971 on the Western front were given back to pak. remember simla agreement?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Kya rehne du Bhai ?

Knee jerk reactions like releasing funds after an attack wont help ! Intelligence inputs were there, govt and army know which places need upgraded security work. And yet it took another attack ?

Come out of this ostrich mode. The first step towards correcting a problem is admitting it exists !
As soon as I saw the article on RM releasing funds, I was pretty sure someone on the forum would blame the current dispensation as if they have not released funds earlier.

I am telling you as a person who religiously tracked IA procurements via tenders for over year and a half, enough is being done by IA.

As i said, if you have time go and check the IA tenders for past 1.5 years.

If you are still not satisfied, either you are not interested in the truth or your election season has started on the forum.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
this has nothing to do with govt. or politics. Afghan army is extremely tough, they have been fighting many enemies for a long time. It's part of their history, their culture, their DNA. Indian soldiers, otoh, can't even defend their own camp or convoy, what to speak of fighting Pak on Pak territory?
Can you name any Army in this world which has always defended its convoy or camps?

pankaj nema

Country flag
As soon as I saw the article on RM releasing funds, I was pretty sure someone on the forum would blame the current dispensation as if they have not released funds earlier.

I am telling you as a person who religiously tracked IA procurements via tenders for over year and a half, enough is being done by IA.

As i said, if you have time go and check the IA tenders for past 1.5 years.

If you are still not satisfied, either you are not interested in the truth or your election season has started on the forum.
Then why did this attack happen

Have you seen the images of the Rear side of this camp

Nothing ; Just one wall with Concertina wire

And this is J and K where terrorists are active all the time

So is this is a case of over confidence

Why cannot they put 100 Men on Night Duty patrolling

The camp has Thousands of soldiers

And this camp has been attacked once

After operation all out and The LOC Successes our forces HAD become complacent and over confident

This was a Nice wake up call

At least now they will become Serious about Perimeter security

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No one will do they will simply approach their senior to cancel the duty. Bhai aisa hota hai army mein bhi or paramil mein bhi.
And this is the reason for internal rivalry, undue advantage, etc.
Is desh mein army se lekar civilians hum sab saley kamchor hai

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Then why did this attack happen

Have you seen the images of the Rear side of this camp

Nothing ; Just one wall with Concertina wire

And this is J and K where terrorists are active all the time

So is this is a case of over confidence

The camp has Thousands of soldiers

And this camp has been attacked once

After operation all out and The LOC Successes our forces HAD become complacent and over confident

This was a Nice wake up call

At least now they will become Serious about Perimeter security
Read my earlier post on the topic.

Maybe this base had lower threat perception, hence lower on the priority list.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Just wait for a few more years ; Europe will explode with Islamic terrorism
They know how to control and they can easily deport any one. No one gives a damn about them. When it comes to security they do not compromise or no one comes to defend the rogue elements.

Read my earlier post on the topic.

Maybe this base had lower threat perception, hence lower on the priority list
It's a history and see any case files every one has mentioned that Indian security apparatus is always weak in preventive measures.

pankaj nema

Country flag
No one will do they will simply approach their senior to cancel the duty. Bhai aisa hota hai army mein bhi or paramil mein bhi.
And this is the reason for internal rivalry, undue advantage, etc.
Is desh mein army se lekar civilians hum sab saley kamchor hai
What nonsense

This camp has thousands of soldiers

If 100 of them are put on Night patrolling what is the Problem

You can have Three day duty and then another 100 soldiers
can do this for Next three days

Otherwise just keep dying like this

pankaj nema

Country flag
Putting 100 men on camp duty:rofl:

Its a intelligence and police failure, leave it guys

No wonder this thread looks like a whining thread
So if 100 soldiers out of 5000 soldiers are put in a sentry duty for 3 days and Next 3 days another 100 can do this job ; what is the Big deal

So we want this Tamasha again and again

They can do Boot Polish of officers ; But sentry duty is a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.