Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Give them a goverment job and make them busy.Mostly are unemployed youth throwing stones for pocket money.

Once the 9 to 5 job makes them busy they wont have time for stupid shit.
We are spending a Huge amount of money on our Kashmir

And they dont pay much taxes

So if POK population is added ; we will only increase our Burden

Our Aim is to Get LOC as Final settlement

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I dont think that if we attempt to Change the LOC through War
the world will not keep quiet

US ; China ; OIC countries will all support pakistan
just as in Kargil they all supported India

We can pound them in Revenge attacks and force them to accept LOC as The Border

That is the Maximum that is possible right now

If you want POK we will have to wait 20 more years till the Economic and Military difference becomes very huge
and we can afford 10000 Brahmos Missiles and a Huge number of Arty ; MBRLS Fighter planes etc etc

There is more harm giving away our intent to recapture POK. This will strengthen their case against us, also they will be then only defending LOC and poking into Kashmir like they are doing now.

War with Pakistan is long due. Like a poster said (I think @tarunraju ) war is use to reboot the whole equation. Currently we are enduring Pakistan pricks. The sign that are visible from current government it is going to endure same pricks at LOC and IB with same type of tactics it has been using since its inception in the backdrop of cross border raids (Surgical strikes).

If anything like Mumbai happens then war become inevitable.

Though I have lost my hope in current JUMLA government. I still give them a second chance after reminding them Pathankot when Modi allowed ISI to become Co-investigator.

Few neutral analysts saw it as a very strong message that should have scared any sober Pakistani. I hope Modi knows people haven't forget Pathnakot and supported him to allow Pakistan be part of the Investigations. What Pakistan did after that we all know but Modi used his political equity for sure with nothing left in his account.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
We are spending a Huge amount of money on our Kashmir

And they dont pay much taxes

So if POK population is added ; we will only increase our Burden

Our Aim is to Get LOC as Final settlement
My context was Indian Kashmir population not theirs.For sure we should not take their people.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
There is more harm giving away our intent to recapture POK. This will strengthen their case against us, also they will be then only defending LOC and poking into Kashmir like they are doing now.

War with Pakistan is long due. Like a poster said (I think @tarunraju ) war is use to reboot the whole equation. Currently we are enduring Pakistan pricks. The sign that are visible from current government it is going to endure same pricks at LOC and IB with same type of tactics it has been using since its inception in the backdrop of cross border raids (Surgical strikes).

Though I have lost my hope in current JUMLA government. I still give them a second chance after reminding them Pathankot when Modi allowed ISI to become Co-investigator.

Few neutral analysts saw it as a very strong message that should have scared any sober Pakistani. I hope Modi knows people haven't forget Pathnakot and supported him to allow Pakistan be part of the Investigations. What Pakistan did after that we all know but Modi used his political equity for sure with nothing left in his account.
Wow..looks like i hacked in to your computer and posted this.This cannot be you for sure. :biggrin2:

pankaj nema

Country flag

Being a democracy the Govt and the Army have to take public opinion in consideration

So today if we launch an attack our own people will question what is the need

Right Now the people are happy with Surgical strikes

Even the Army will Ask "What is the end Objective "

So we need an opportunity for war which will definitely come our way

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Being a democracy the Govt and the Army have to take public opinion in consideration

So today if we launch an attack our own people will question what is the need

Right Now the people are happy with Surgical strikes

Even the Army will Ask "What is the end Objective "

So we need an opportunity for war which will definitely come our way
That is a very good question and it has perplexed me couple of times. The Army must ask the political dispensation about the end objectives which to me looks utterly confused. Sometimes I think army and government are on same page and both script everything together where both are not interested in escalating it further.

Only God knows what transpires behind the walls we can only guess.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Anyway.... are there any new types of weapons that can be used at the LOC, such as direct energy weapons?
We could always use a few ak630 ciws as a desi c-ram solution. It would be mobile and effective atleast until DEW becomes much more matured to be used across the LOC.

SanjeevM

Country flag
No one is denying it.

BJP is the best for the Army.But it needs to do more.Our jawans are getting killed without gaining any strategic objectives.

We cannot let this government take it easy.We need action on the ground.Most of us are talking about killing terrorists.I differ from that psyce coz i have seen this many times over and over.

Most of the kids here are talking about 8 to 9 years.I have been following kashmir problem since 1997 and know whats going on since a long time.

Believe me this tit for tat killing or killing 200 terrorists wont do shit.

Unless there is a game changer tactic we wont be winning the war.Right now we are only fighting it.

Some kids here get personal and emotionally disturbed when anyone criticises the government.

I dont know since when has our democracy become a thekedari of some bhakts sitting abroad..i doubt such people even voted in the last election.

I think i have voted and have the full rights to question Modi on anything i want.

Unless someone tells me that we are a dictatorship and i should stay quiet.

I am Indian..i have a Indian passport...i got a adhar card..i had to deal with the demonetisation..i linked my pan card with my bank account and then my adhar card with my bank account and my sim card WITHOUT RAISING A DAM QUESTION!

Modi is the man as far as i am concerned.He has the guts to do it.I am just let down by what he has done in Kashmir till now.If it is a strategy where he is trying and testing we shall see coz it has been 3.5 years and he is almost towards the end of his first term.

Lets hope for the best!!
I agree with you sir. I am also of a similar age as yours and following Kashmir issue since 90s. My question to you is why do
You get so offensive when someone praises or appreciate Modi? You even went to the extent of calling them bhakts. Did you ever show this offensive line to any of the previous governments?

Why is the expectations so different from Modi than previous governments? When traitors were working against national interest, no one questioned them. Why suddenly not appreciate someone who is in power only since 3 years, his due credit?

I am quoting the following comment from Major Gaurav Arya's article where he recognized political will.
Major Gaurav Aryasays:
September 12, 2016 at 2:01 am

It’s not on paper. The capabilities exist on ground. And Cold Start is a limited war doctrine. That’s the entire point of Cold Start. But it’s a question of political will.

Sir please give time to Modi to perform. He has done better than standards set by previous governments. Defence forces are better taken care under this government.

Let governments do their work. If you want to change certain things, take initiatives, write to different ministers, newspapers. Don't be a Kejriwal and just criticize for the sake of criticism.

I Apologies in advance.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
We could always use a few ak630 ciws as a desi c-ram solution. It would be mobile and effective atleast until DEW becomes much more matured to be used across the LOC.
Slow down bro, I don't think I know the weapon system you mentioned, or even what a C ram is. Could you upload a pic and tell what it does?

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Slow down bro, I don't think I know the weapon system you mentioned, or even what a C ram is. Could you upload a pic and tell what it does?
Its basically a counter rocket and mortar system consisting of a ciws, a fire control system mounted on either a mobile or stationary platform. Its often coupled with a weapons locating radar system for counter assualt on the place from where the rockets or the mortars are fired from. Here is an example, at the end the soldiers are shouting for HE rounds to be loaded in order to be fired back on the target from where the rockets or mortars were fired from. Enjoy.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
BJP is the best for the Army.But it needs to do more.Our jawans are getting killed without gaining any strategic objectives.

We cannot let this government take it easy.We need action on the ground.Most of us are talking about killing terrorists.I differ from that psyce coz i have seen this many times over and over.
Back from party, :daru: opens DFI.... Read first few lines.........
Remember childhood story about "sone ka anda dene wali murgi" o_O

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I agree with you sir. I am also of a similar age as yours and following Kashmir issue since 90s. My question to you is why do
You get so offensive when someone praises or appreciate Modi? You even went to the extent of calling them bhakts. Did you ever show this offensive line to any of the previous governments?

Why is the expectations so different from Modi than previous governments? When traitors were working against national interest, no one questioned them. Why suddenly not appreciate someone who is in power only since 3 years, his due credit?

I am quoting the following comment from Major Gaurav Arya's article where he recognized political will.
Major Gaurav Aryasays:
September 12, 2016 at 2:01 am

It’s not on paper. The capabilities exist on ground. And Cold Start is a limited war doctrine. That’s the entire point of Cold Start. But it’s a question of political will.

Sir please give time to Modi to perform. He has done better than standards set by previous governments. Defence forces are better taken care under this government.

Let governments do their work. If you want to change certain things, take initiatives, write to different ministers, newspapers. Don't be a Kejriwal and just criticize for the sake of criticism.

I Apologies in advance.
You dont need to apologise.I am ready to debate with anyone in a civilised manner without getting personal.

To debate is to learn.

Coming to your point...

I have never had a problem with anyone praising Modi for any political reason.But in matters with relation to Army some of us here argue that "before Modiji there were no cross border raids".

Who told them such a thing?Its not true.And i am not trying to defend congress here but the Army whose sacrfices you are just washing off just to praise your leader.What about the soldiers who died trying to conduct those raids?Are they useless?

I will make it no secret that i love my Army more than any political party.

But this doesnt mean i am anti Modi.I just feel the political debate involving the Army doesnt need to be there.It is there because some BJP people started using surgical strikes as a weapon in UP elections and i have problem with these people rather than Mr Modi himself as this lead to a very ugly mud fight involving the Army.

When the US conducted the OBL raid did any US politician argue about it being genuine or not?

Now coming to the point of why i didnt praise Modi..

Look i wanted to see Modi ji as PM since 2005-06 since i saw him work wonders in gujarat.

I honestly have voted for him and i became his biggest critic also but that doesnt mean i hate him or will vote for congress in 2019.

I feel what he has done is a good job but i expect him to do a great job.

In whatever little know how i have of kashmir having born and brought up there i know that a good job is not going to be enough.It will need an out of box solution.

This 200-300 kill an year wont lead to anything!

Mr Modi is towards the end of his first tenure and i hope he gets elected again but i dont think he will be taking risk towards the end.

Meanwhile,soldiers continue to die without gaining any stratergic objectives.Just sitting there trying to defend against zombies.

I criticise him coz i expect more of him.I believe he is the greatest leader since Indira ji.I consider Atal ji secondary to him.

And hence the criticism.

And about Congress who were corrupt i think they should be hanged.There is not even a single congressi i like to even criticise them.

Last edited:

SanjeevM

Country flag
You dont need to apologise.I am ready to debate with anyone in a civilised manner without getting personal.

To debate is to learn.

Coming to your point...

I have never had a problem with anyone praising Modi for any political reason.But in matters with relation to Army some of us here argue that "before Modiji there were no cross border raids".

Who told them such a thing?Its not true.And i am not trying to defend congress here but the Army whose sacrfices you are just washing off just to praise your leader.What about the soldiers who died trying to conduct those raids?Are they useless?

I will make it no secret that i love my Army more than any political party.

But this doesnt mean i am anti Modi.I just feel the political debate involving the Army doesnt need to be there.It is there because some BJP people started using surgical strikes as a weapon in UP elections and i have problem with these people rather than Mr Modi himself as this lead to a very ugly mud fight involving the Army.

When the US conducted the OBL raid did any US politician argue about it being genuine or not?

Now coming to the point of why i didnt praise Modi..

Look i wanted to see Modi ji as PM since 2005-06 since i saw him work wonders in gujarat.

I honestly have voted for him and i became his biggest critic also but that doesnt mean i hate him or will vote for congress in 2019.

I feel what he has done is a good job but i expect him to do a great job.

In whatever little know how i have of kashmir having born and brought up there i know that a good job is not going to be enough.It will need an out of box solution.

This 200-300 kill an year wont lead to anything!

Mr Modi is towards the end of his first tenure and i hope he gets elected again but i dont think he will be taking risk towards the end.

Meanwhile,soldiers continue to die without gaining any stratergic objectives.Just sitting there trying to defend against zombies.

I criticise him coz i expect more of him.I believe he is the greatest leader since Indira ji.I consider Atal ji secondary to him.

And hence the criticism.

And about Congress who were corrupt i think they should be hanged.There is not even a single congressi i like to even criticise them.
I appreciate your desire and anxiety for a quick resolution of Kashmir issue. For this problem I will say, due to acts of previous governments, "Jakham Nasoor ban gaya hai"

For any such Jakham, healing process is slow. When the healing process starts, rest assured with one thing that there will be no situation in which amputation is required. Healing process has started with this present government. It may be slow, but surely we will win.

Today terrorism is at its decreasing side among locals. Security forces are at a better commanding and control position.

Remember the time of floods in Kashmir a few years back. One community was not saved by local population in their boats. They had to give their valuables to the majority community for saving them. Even army jawans were fired at during the rescue mission. Army jawans had to change their attire and keep beards in order to perform rescue and relief measures. That was one time in recent past.

Today army is in a better position. Government agencies and ED are already investigating hawala. Hurriat leadership is under fire. Today we can think of rehabilitation of Pandits in Kashmir. A year back it was not even thinkable given the unrest and protests in Kashmir.

You would also notice that injustice done by Pakistan on mohazirs, Balauchistan are highlighted today. Government is trying information war by educating Kashmiris about dual standards of Pakistan. Today government machinery as well as public outcry is talking about breaking Pakistan into 4 parts. None of this was done under previous governments.

If you take a holistic view of the situation, government is genuinely working on cleaning this dirt of last 70 years created by previous governments. Government has its own think tank advising government of policies that are just and in our interest.

We need to have patience. Let government do it's work. We know they are doing good. Instead of criticism for not doing the best, pat their back like a kid for doing something going. Do it better next time. Government reads and responds to your opinions. Like a letter was written on this forum for defence ministry in against F-16, similar letter can be written to Home Minister and PM.

If we know government is doing good, even a little criticism from us, gives fodder to sickulars media that is dominated by foreign forces to malign Indian government. Impact you just saw in recent elections, the misinformation cause BJP to get less seats that costed them 2 seats in Rajya Sabha.

So my advice. Let's do something that will have an influence on decision making. If we have a resolution or suggestions for quickly resolve Kashmir issue let's get it to government. Since you are closely associated with Kashmir, you can take the initiative.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I appreciate your desire and anxiety for a quick resolution of Kashmir issue. For this problem I will say, due to acts of previous governments, "Jakham Nasoor ban gaya hai"

For any such Jakham, healing process is slow. When the healing process starts, rest assured with one thing that there will be no situation in which amputation is required. Healing process has started with this present government. It may be slow, but surely we will win.

Today terrorism is at its decreasing side among locals. Security forces are at a better commanding and control position.

Remember the time of floods in Kashmir a few years back. One community was not saved by local population in their boats. They had to give their valuables to the majority community for saving them. Even army jawans were fired at during the rescue mission. Army jawans had to change their attire and keep beards in order to perform rescue and relief measures. That was one time in recent past.

Today army is in a better position. Government agencies and ED are already investigating hawala. Hurriat leadership is under fire. Today we can think of rehabilitation of Pandits in Kashmir. A year back it was not even thinkable given the unrest and protests in Kashmir.

You would also notice that injustice done by Pakistan on mohazirs, Balauchistan are highlighted today. Government is trying information war by educating Kashmiris about dual standards of Pakistan. Today government machinery as well as public outcry is talking about breaking Pakistan into 4 parts. None of this was done under previous governments.

If you take a holistic view of the situation, government is genuinely working on cleaning this dirt of last 70 years created by previous governments. Government has its own think tank advising government of policies that are just and in our interest.

We need to have patience. Let government do it's work. We know they are doing good. Instead of criticism for not doing the best, pat their back like a kid for doing something going. Do it better next time. Government reads and responds to your opinions. Like a letter was written on this forum for defence ministry in against F-16, similar letter can be written to Home Minister and PM.

If we know government is doing good, even a little criticism from us, gives fodder to sickulars media that is dominated by foreign forces to malign Indian government. Impact you just saw in recent elections, the misinformation cause BJP to get less seats that costed them 2 seats in Rajya Sabha.

So my advice. Let's do something that will have an influence on decision making. If we have a resolution or suggestions for quickly resolve Kashmir issue let's get it to government. Since you are closely associated with Kashmir, you can take the initiative.
I agree that the last govt has done a lot of damage on the national interests.

I am ready to give time to the goverment but these decisions of having a meeting with terrorists is something i cannot digest.

They are killing our jawans and we are meeting them for chai.

And who the fuck are these muslim kashmiris from south kashmir anyway?

Jammu region is pro indian.Any guy from Jammu is as much a Indian as anyone and same for the Ladakhis.

The kashmiri pandits and kasmiri sikhs are pro indian too.

Do you know who ruled kashmir before Nehru ji came and how they were treated?

Our Dogra Army kicked their ass so hard and they were shown their spot.

Ever since Nehru ji came we started to give these bastards so much importance.

Now also we are just playing in their hands.What the fuck is JKLF?Ask them to land in Jammu and say anything against India and see what happens.

Indian democracy gives a lot of importance to seperatists but not loyalists.

These kashmiris get a lot of money from the centre to keep shut.

Jab corrupt ho toh kyu nautanki karte ho jihad ki.All of their family visits abroad and their children study there.

Our Indian kids are manhandeled in kashmir even in colleges.

Modi sahab when used to say i will do this and that bcoz i have 56 inches chest made me believe in him but i am sorry he is not acting like he promised.

He gave us soo much hopes that he dug his own grave by talking about really big and ambitious things.

Dont mind but i dont think there is an end to the kashmir problem in the next 3 years for sure and realistically in the next 5 to 7 years.

This seperatist appeasement wont lead to anything.

Terrorism is a industry in kashmir.There is no jihad.There is so much money in it to end and guess who is giving the money..Pakistan and india both.

For sitting on their ass and doing nothing they make millions why would they quit?

This problem needs the approach of a dictator.I am sorry but i dont think even Modi can solve it.

If it happens i will only be happy.

Last edited:

Hindustani78

Ministry of Home Affairs
29-December, 2017 19:10 IST
Union Home Minister chairs meeting on development issues regarding LWE affected States, J&K, North-East States and UTs

Overall security situation has improved, time to move forward on development: Shri Rajnath Singh
The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh chaired a meeting here today to discuss development issues regarding the Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected States, Jammu & Kashmir, North-East States and the Union Territories. The Minister for Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Minister for Human Resource Development, Shri Prakash Javadekar, Minister of State for Communications (I/C) and Railways, Shri Manoj Sinha and MoS (Home) Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir, along with Secretaries and other Senior Officers of the Ministries were present at the meeting.

The Home Minister said that the overall security situation in the country has shown considerable improvement. Shri Rajnath Singh said the LWE situation is well under control and this has been possible due to the efforts of the Security Forces and the development initiatives undertaken by both the Centre and the States. It is time to move forward with speed on the development front, he added.

The following issues pertaining to the LWE affected States were discussed:-

· Increase of limit of general approval, under the Forest Conservation Act, 1980, from 05 hectares to 40 hectares for all linear projects.

· Upgradation of 2187 mobile towers installed in Phase-I and installation of 4072 mobile towers in Phase-11.

· Operationalisation of approved 1789 post offices, approval for additional 4173 post offices in the 106 LWE affected districts and provision of core banking services in these post offices.

· Improvement of education infrastructure by opening additional Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Kendriya Vidyalayas, opening of additional girls hostels and upgradation of schools in Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan and extension of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to all affected districts.

· Provision of solar pumps, lamps and street lights in LWE affected districts.

Improvement of communication infrastructure in the North-East, Jammu & Kashmir (particularly Ladakh Region) and Lakshadweep was discussed. Strengthening of education infrastructure in J&K was also discussed at length.

The Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh chairing a meeting with other Central Ministers on Development Issues in LWE affected States, J&K, North-East States and UTs, in New Delhi on December 29, 2017.

The Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh chairing a meeting with other Central Ministers on Development Issues in LWE affected States, J&K, North-East States and UTs, in New Delhi on December 29, 2017.

pmaitra

I said in early 2000s China's GDP nominal was as Big as what we are "Today". When they started taking very firm stand on Tibetan issues. India's GDP in 2001 was around 500 billion USD nominal, Go ahead.
Well, so we are behind them and we can both agree on this.

So, that makes my point actually. We do not have the kind of economic clout PRC has. They are using it in all respect, be it luring the Nepalis, the Sri Lankans, and also to trying to lure the Bangladeshis, while Pakistan is firmly in their control, with investments, both military and civil.

India is doing the best it can: India is buying world's emptiest airport in its battle for territorial dominance with China

Do not forget how foreign aid is used as a diplomatic tool. India cannot afford to dispense off foreign aid to the extent PRC can. I do not have the numbers to compare them, but I do know that PRC is investing a lot more than India is.

I am not able to follow what you mean by this sentence: "When they started taking very firm stand on Tibetan issues." When they started taking a firm stand on Tibetan issues, what happened? Are you trying to say that when they started to take a firm stand on Tibetan issues, India's GDP was 500 billion? Ok. So, what is the point still? I am confused.

pmaitra

Government is here to act on public pressure itself. People must be sure that people in government are not evil or selfish. You may call yourself as professionals, but for public, you are paid servants. Adding "brand" to yourself won't change that. Government is supposed to tell everything and even explain why it is not acting and what are the reasons for the same clearly and also explain why this is the case, including historical precedents, natural resource distribution etc.
Governments are more likely to act under public pressure. If there is no public pressure, the government will be under less pressure to act. So, thank you for making my point. That is what I was trying to say. If military action against Pakistan is not known to the Pakistani public, the Pakistani government will have less incentive to act against India.

The Pakistani government can be used in two senses: (1) elected government, or (2) the military establishment.

Also, government must explain what is threshold for action. Will it allow enemies to do anything citing excuses? Will it just accept slavery or choose to die free if hands are forced etc?
Do not threaten anyone unless you are prepared to carry them out.

It is important to be as transparaent as possible. The reason for transparency is to ensure 2 things:
1) Ensure that there is no traitor within. This is important as history has shown that the greatest damage is done by traitors within. Constantine made entire Rome embrace Christianity, Ashoka made India buddhist are some examples. So, there is nothing more important than taking continuous tests of people to check for their loyalty
2) Ensure that the government is not being inefficient and to gather more feedbacks from public. Since govt has limited number of people thinking which may not be able to get best of ideas.
Constantine made the Roman Empire embrace Christianity so he is a traitor? Ashoka is a traitor because he made India Buddhist?

Interesting.

I knew this was going to gravitate towards religious demagoguery. It seldom doesn't. :)

You can do better than that.

You have been insisting repeatedly that Indian economy is weak. The reality is that Indian economy is indeed weak but economy is not what determines warfighting ability. India has its own food and enough iron, lead, zinc, coal etc to build arms. Also, large population is another advantage in warfighting. As long as there is food and arms, that is all it takes. USA economy is big but they are that way due to excess consumerism. This type of consumerism is actually a wastage
Economy very much determines firefighting capability. You need money, for food, clothes, equipment, etc.. The economy must be able to support the war effort.

You can have the biggest army in the world, but if you cannot feed them for 3 days, your army will disappear. I know I am borrowing this from somewhere, but I cannot remember whom to give credit to.

I think we are living in very different worlds.

I have been observing the Ukrainian Civil War for a long time. Kiev dispatched a detachment of soldiers with armoured personnel carriers from Dnepropetrovsk to Slavyansk but were not provided enough food rations. Guess what happened? The soldiers were hungry. They surrendered their weapons to the militia. The local fed the soldiers. Then, the soldiers went back to their homes.

There is no need to get everything by payment. Also, the main focus shouldn't be on getting big houses, cars but the will to dominate, even if one has to eat grass. If Indians eat food and work tirelessly without any extra demand towards militarisation, won't India become strong?
Even if one has to eat grass?

Please read this article: Eating grass

We have been mocking the Pakistanis for making such statements. I do not intend to mock you, but pray tell me, do you have an expectation to be taken seriously when you say the same thing?

You seem to overemphasise on command/centralised economies whereby one master just doles out everything. I am seeing an alternative way of government by the people based on voluntary contribution, not contribution for selfishness. This has been possible before and is again possible if such community culture is nurtured. Before Industrialisation, people used to live in this manner itself.
Mankind is selfish. I am an admirer of anarchism (not to be conflated with lawlessness), but I doubt it can work in reality. In any case, what you say is an opinion, and I have nothing more to offer here.

Your arguments of reacting to 1971, 26/11, 1990 Pandits exodus immediately shows short sightedness. No one claims that the reaction must be immediate. But, there must be a reaction. India must at least develop an arms culture within and make defence the most important part of election campaign. The reaction is not short term but long term goal of 1-2 decades. What is being done is that all events are being forgotten immediately instead of taking steps towards arms build up.
The point I made about India having to wait is simple military tactics. You have to wait for the opportunity when you act. A good general will pick a place and time when it maximizes his chances of victory. The example I gave was to highlight that the covert action in East Pakistan had to be kept a secret until all the favourable conditions sought by India were met.

I admit I wasn't clear earlier. Am I clearer now?

India could have developed all the technology in defence just like China has. No country had developed any of the modern technology prior to WW2 and that also meant that India was not lagging behind more than 5 years at the beginning.
A lot of technological development happened before World War II. Sorry, I think you should widen your horizon a little bit. The Industrial Revolution gave a massive boost to the Europeans and they are still enjoying the benefits of that boost.

India could have avoided 1971 war itself by doing population exchange and cutting the losses completely. Not doing that despite repeated demands by Ambedkar and Rajendra Prasad was simply unacceptable.
Yes, but we would have probably lost Kashmir, and that is a problem. It is more important to have Kashmir in our control because it is a matter of our water security. How someone draws a border on a map does not necessarily reflect how borders end up getting drawn in real life.

Hiding the truth is only to cover up these activities. If people were so stupid as to exist without demanding military build up, then that is people's fault. The stupid actions must be punished with higher casualty and an overthrow of the congress. Wars don't happen as and when you want to. There is no international community that will help just out of niceties. Who helped Yugoslavia? Or Bangladeshi hindus? What was international community doing?
That is a diatribe. I'll pass.

There is no immediate solution available but that also doesn't mean not do anything. The biggest problem in India is not Pakistan but lack of identity and lack of self respect. Since there are enemies within political parties who lie and deceive by offering short sighted gifts, it is important to make people aware of the reality and force the narrative towards "genocide" and force everyone to follow that path or risk being killed by mobs. What needs to be done is simple: make people killers by speaking of war regularly. Defence build up must be made part of election campaign and the public must be imbibed in it so that there is always massive pressure on government to militarise. The display of army activities is to build this propaganda itself. It has been seen that Hindus lack self respect and there is a need to ensure that such self respect has to be built. Public pressure is obvious as this is a result of purposeful scuttling of Indian defence and making India a prostitute country. Naturally, seeking justice for this is inevitable and lot of people in high post and their families need to be publicly beheaded. The need is not to attack pakistan but build public pressure to react appropriately and weed out all traitors who keep offering carrots and prepare for action.

Pakistan is an important ally for USA, China, Arabs and in general Islamic countries. But that doesn't mean they can be allowed to do whatever they want. Right reaction and planning is needed and this can happen with only public pressure.

While arguing so much above, you only forgot to answer one of the most important problems- traitors within: How to weed out traitors within? What kind of tests and pressure should be applied to ensure that principles are relentlessly followed?

This is why extensive propaganda, social education must be focused upon.
Who is a traitor within? Who decides who the traitor is?

You asked me a question as to how to weed out traitors. Do you want the answer? Allow me to give you a cryptic answer.

If we look at the Ukrainian Civil War, we saw people chanting nationalist slogans and posturing, such as "Slava Ukraini, Geroyam Slava;" and "those who do not jump are Moskals." While this was happening in the front, Yatsenyuk, the de facto Prime Minister took all of Ukraine's gold reserves, flew out to the US, and got the loan from IMF who took that gold as collateral.

Now, speaking of sloganeering and posturing, what purpose does it serve? It only serves one purpose. It creates a diversion for the crooks in influential positions to accomplish their plans.

The people sloganeering and posturing are not necessarily accomplices of the crime. They are probably good at heart, but nonetheless, they are instruments in aiding a crime.

So, yes, that is how you can spot a traitor - the one hiding behind sloganeering and posturing.

In terms of criminology, everyone in the scene is a suspect. No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles