Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Of course they have taken place

Nobody is denying

But Pakistan is a Very stubborn Animal

You cannot tame it with just one kick

You have to kick it DAILY ; destroy their Bunkers ; Open Fire
without Reason ; Just kill them on the LOC and NOW they get the Message that if we can hit them hard on the LOC
Given the opportunity we will crush them

Pakistan does not believe in Fighting with India

It believes only in Needling India with Terror attacks and These BAT actions ; that can be taken care of
Toh bhai mein aur kya bol raha tha?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Escalation will lead to more casualties ; that is Right

So there has to be a Right reason to go to War

As Major Guarav Arya wrote in an article

There is a Certain National Mood for War

https://majorgauravarya.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/cold-start/
I do not know what Major Guarav Arya is saying. He is a journalist now, not part of the Indian war machine.

Coming back to discussion, I already mentioned it was a twist question. I am all for screwing Pakistan. Many on
this forum know.

Regards.

Country flag
I will proceed with this discussion, but you need to answer my question.

You said:

I asked:

Your response:

Sorry, simply posting China's GDP does not establish whatever you claimed.

What was India's GDP in 2001?

Let us resolve this first before we proceed further.

@Kshitij, I will have to respond later to your post.

I said in early 2000s China's GDP nominal was as Big as what we are "Today". When they started taking very firm stand on Tibetan issues. India's GDP in 2001 was around 500 billion USD nominal, Go ahead.

Country flag
What was wrong was that some low life netas in UP claimed it to be their success than Armys.

Now the stupid AAP and congressi came into action and made comments i would have beat their ass for.

So i am saying do more surgical strikes so less of our soldiers are killed but please dont pull the Army in political gutter.

Our men need to be motivated.When they watch news they dont deserve to see all this.
Can you name the neta ? What post does he hold ?

Political parties will make comments according to their ideology.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too, If you want to fight a war, soldiers will loose life at the front. There is no magic theory to fight and not loose troops.

The motivation level is better today than it was a few years go when Raj Rif Jawans had gone on a hunger strike after Hemraj incident. The Government then even didn't want to recognize the involvement of Pakistan.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Can you name the neta ? What post does he hold ?

Political parties will make comments according to their ideology.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too, If you want to fight a war, soldiers will loose life at the front. There is no magic theory to fight and not loose troops.

The motivation level is better today than it was a few years go when Raj Rif Jawans had gone on a hunger strike after Hemraj incident. The Government then even didn't want to recognize the involvement of Pakistan.
No one is denying it.

BJP is the best for the Army.But it needs to do more.Our jawans are getting killed without gaining any strategic objectives.

We cannot let this government take it easy.We need action on the ground.Most of us are talking about killing terrorists.I differ from that psyce coz i have seen this many times over and over.

Most of the kids here are talking about 8 to 9 years.I have been following kashmir problem since 1997 and know whats going on since a long time.

Believe me this tit for tat killing or killing 200 terrorists wont do shit.

Unless there is a game changer tactic we wont be winning the war.Right now we are only fighting it.

Some kids here get personal and emotionally disturbed when anyone criticises the government.

I dont know since when has our democracy become a thekedari of some bhakts sitting abroad..i doubt such people even voted in the last election.

I think i have voted and have the full rights to question Modi on anything i want.

Unless someone tells me that we are a dictatorship and i should stay quiet.

I am Indian..i have a Indian passport...i got a adhar card..i had to deal with the demonetisation..i linked my pan card with my bank account and then my adhar card with my bank account and my sim card WITHOUT RAISING A DAM QUESTION!

Modi is the man as far as i am concerned.He has the guts to do it.I am just let down by what he has done in Kashmir till now.If it is a strategy where he is trying and testing we shall see coz it has been 3.5 years and he is almost towards the end of his first term.

Lets hope for the best!!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
one or two members here remind me of a dialogue in the Hindi movie Baby..

Ministers secretary:-Mantri ji ne sab kaam sahi kia hein.Change of face kaun he boliye?

RAW head:-Face of change.

Ministers secretary:-Hann wohi

RAW head:-Haan mantri ji ki hi toh deen he sab.

The way he got 1 slap to make him realise what he was saying is the answer.The pity is that this is not a face to face debate

My friends have died in cross border raids and here i am trying to explain some fools that such raids have taken place.
You are speaking in your own eco chamber.

I have not seen any Indian on this forum lying intentionally. Your words are taken on the face value and you are not the first one who has mentioned about cross border raids by IA a routine entity.

I have already explained it to you what armies do. Indian army is Broadsword made to weild and cause damage with plenty of tactical independence.

You started this cynical debate picking clues from social media on detesting involvement of polity in working of army. At the same breath you agreed decision by Political dispensation is paramount.

Any aggression shown by IA must be authorised by Government in power and government in power must use all its resources to declare open its policy pre or post any operation and mount diplomatic onslaught on Pakistan to unsettle its people who blindly trust them and its allies who support its terror.

It must be done consistently to break them and they are already exposing themselves. The ongoing political instability in Pakistan has some origins in it as history has shown the Pakistani army starts taking back powers soon India becomes aggresive.

The government in power must owe what its forces do unlike previous government who couldn't come out and say about alleged raids but now cribs in hindsight to diffuse political advantage of BJP. There is no need to make an issue out of nothing baiting on Congi propaganda. People rejoiced whenever Congress-I showed some spine against Pakistan. The nationalist competitiveness is good for the country and you must learn to understand the mechanics of this owing up and what kind of stakes government pledges when shows its assertiveness. Koi Bachon ka khel nahi hai.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You are speaking in your own eco chamber.

I have not seen any Indian on this forum lying intentionally. Your words are taken on the face value and you are not the first one who has mentioned about cross border raids by IA a routine entity.

I have already explained it to you what armies do. Indian army is Broadsword made to weild and cause damage with plenty of tactical independence.

You started this cynical debate picking clues from social media on detesting involvement of polity in working of army. At the same breath you agreed decision by Political dispensation is paramount.

Any aggression shown by IA must be authorised by Government in power and government in power must use all its resources to declare open its policy pre or post any operation and mount diplomatic onslaught on Pakistan to unsettle its people who blindly trust them and its allies who support its terror.

It must be done consistently to break them and they are already exposing themselves. The ongoing political instability in Pakistan has some origins in it as history has shown the Pakistani army starts taking back powers soon India becomes aggresive.

The government in power must owe what its forces do unlike previous government who couldn't come out and say about alleged raids but now cribs in hindsight to diffuse political advantage of BJP. There is no need to make an issue out of nothing baiting on Congi propaganda. People rejoiced whenever Congress-I showed some spine against Pakistan. The nationalist competence is good for the country and you must learn to understand the mechanics of this owing up and what kind of stakes government pledges when shows its assertiveness. Koi Bachon ka khel nahi hai.
Leave the Indian Army alone man.You have no idea about how a Army works.

This statement shows you have no clue about the Army

Any aggression shown by IA must be authorised by Government
Then the Army would also be calling Modiji before killing Burhan Wani i guess.

Such small raids dont require goverment approval.Brigade Commander gives the approval and the information is conveyed to the Command.The command notifies the Army HQ which may share the details with the goverment.

In all these steps no permission is asked from delhi.Most of the raids are planned 3 months in advance.

But who am i trying to explain..like i said earlier..bas netaji hi kaam kar rahe he.

Army kaha kuch karti he.

Last edited:

Country flag
No one is denying it.

BJP is the best for the Army.But it needs to do more.Our jawans are getting killed without gaining any strategic objectives.

We cannot let this government take it easy.We need action on the ground.Most of us are talking about killing terrorists.I differ from that psyce coz i have seen this many times over and over.

Most of the kids here are talking about 8 to 9 years.I have been following kashmir problem since 1997 and know whats going on since a long time.

Believe me this tit for tat killing or killing 200 terrorists wont do shit.

Unless there is a game changer tactic we wont be winning the war.Right now we are only fighting it.

Some kids here get personal and emotionally disturbed when anyone criticises the government.

I dont know since when has our democracy become a thekedari of some bhakts sitting abroad..i doubt such people even voted in the last election.

I think i have voted and have the full rights to question Modi on anything i want.

Unless someone tells me that we are a dictatorship and i should stay quiet.

I am Indian..i have a Indian passport...i got a adhar card..i had to deal with the demonetisation..i linked my pan card with my bank account and then my adhar card with my bank account and my sim card WITHOUT RAISING A DAM QUESTION!

Modi is the man as far as i am concerned.He has the guts to do it.I am just let down by what he has done in Kashmir till now.If it is a strategy where he is trying and testing we shall see coz it has been 3.5 years and he is almost towards the end of his first term.

Lets hope for the best!!
Questioning is good, and It is our right no one can stop you. from 1990 to 2017, many times situation was brought under control, Districts after Districts swept of any insurgent. But then it was allowed to slip down again from there. What is happening today is not new, what follows up later can only make the difference.

There is no need for any revolutionary move here when It comes to Counter Insurgency, we have followed this method state after state with reasonable success rate. The only problem here is the two Political parties in the valley and their facilitators we have in Delhi, these people use the cycle of violence to gain power in the state. Which needs a change, and this cycle has to be broken.

Coming to the Government, don't expect the change in valley in just 5 years, the government in valley itself outlasts the government in Delhi with 6 year period, until we see two term change with situation under control in the valley, Counter Insurgency takes decades of hard work.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Questioning is good, and It is our right no one can stop you. from 1990 to 2017, many times situation was brought under control, Districts after Districts swept of any insurgent. But then it was allowed to slip down again from there. What is happening today is not new, what follows up later can only make the difference.

There is no need for any revolutionary move here when It comes to Counter Insurgency, we have followed this method state after state with reasonable success rate. The only problem here is the two Political parties in the valley and their facilitators we have in Delhi, these people use the cycle of violence to gain power in the state. Which needs a change, and this cycle has to be broken.

Coming to the Government, don't expect the change in valley in just 5 years, the government in valley itself outlasts the government in Delhi with 6 year period, until we see two term change with situation under control in the valley, Counter Insurgency takes decades of hard work.
Then lets forget about an end to the kashmir problem.

Kashmir problem can only be solved by taking an offensive out of the box move inside POK.

Otherwise they will keep sending terrorists and we will keep killing them.There is no end to this.

Also the pandits need to be rehabilitated in the valley.

Country flag
Then lets forget about an end to the kashmir problem.

Kashmir problem can only be solved by taking an offensive out of the box move inside POK.

Otherwise they will keep sending terrorists and we will keep killing them.There is no end to this.

Also the pandits need to be rehabilitated in the valley.
PoK is another region, the situation won't change in the valley even If PoK is captured. Yes our forces will be in position to block the infiltration route, much better but there will be larger area to manage.

Pandit rehabilitation and settling retired Army personnel is the part of what follows after the clean up, The construction of colonies should start next year itself.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I have a question to the gurus.
What is the social background of the Pak sent terrorists. As we hear even the native people of PoK region which Pak calls AJK hold rallies etc against Pak Govt. Baloch are themselves fighting an insurgency for freedom. I dont believe Sindhis, Mohajirs, Pashtuns, Ahmediyas would be interested in fighting the Kashmir Jihad. Then who the heck are these rats. Where do they come from inside Pak..???

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
PoK is another region, the situation won't change in the valley even If PoK is captured. Yes our forces will be in position to block the infiltration route, much better but there will be larger area to manage.

Pandit rehabilitation and settling retired Army personnel is the part of what follows after the clean up, The construction of colonies should start next year itself.
Bhai POK capture nhi karna he bas unko kuch kms peechey karna he.

They would have to move the terrorist camps and be at a less domimating position.

Ab yeh scene he that they are attacking us and we are defending.Its our loss.We loose more Armymen coz of kashmir problem than them coz we also have to do counter terror ops.

Lastly,if you guys are really hardcore hindutva guys you should support the government in relocating kashmiri pandits to valley.This was a ethinic cleansing and needs to be corrected.

Otherwise in a few years the ISIS fans in valley may target any Indian big city.

The situation in Jammu is better as there is no islamization of Jammu.The ethnic cleansing failed there.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
What is the social background of the Pak sent terrorists. As we hear even the native people of PoK region which Pak calls AJK hold rallies etc against Pak Govt. Baloch are themselves fighting an insurgency for freedom. I dont believe Sindhis, Mohajirs, Pashtuns, Ahmediyas would be interested in fighting the Kashmir Jihad. Then who the heck are these rats. Where do they come from inside Pak..???
Definitely not a guru, but will try to answer.

The background of the jihadi's are basically hardcore Islamists. They study at madrasas and are indoctrinated there about the ^^bad treatment of muslims^^ here in India. They are financially bad too. If I am not wrong, there have been instances where the ISI had promised funds (pension) once he martyrs to his family, but they have never kept their word. Well, I'm not shocked at this.
The majority of the jihadi's are from pakjab region. No surprises there.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
They are brainwashed poor Pakistani punjabis who need money.

They used to be paid 3 lacs for a 3 year term in the old days when my old man was in RR if i am not wrong.

Might have increased the money now.In the radio intercepts they clearly talk about surviving the 3 years and going back home.

They are also sent on a brainwashed theory that Indians dont let Muslims do namaz which is Chinas case.

When they come here they have a shock.

Afghanis were different and didnt respect kashmiris and pakistanis.

They were hardcore terrorists with a clear mindset.

Country flag
Bhai POK capture nhi karna he bas unko kuch kms peechey karna he.

They would have to move the terrorist camps and be at a less domimating position.

Ab yeh scene he that they are attacking us and we are defending.Its our loss.We loose more Armymen coz of kashmir problem than them coz we also have to do counter terror ops.

Lastly,if you guys are really hardcore hindutva guys you should support the government in relocating kashmiri pandits to valley.This was a ethinic cleansing and needs to be corrected.

Otherwise in a few years the ISIS fans in valley may target any Indian big city.

The situation in Jammu is better as there is no islamization of Jammu.The ethnic cleansing failed there.
Ye, lego game nahi hai bhai ki, line kheech di or 20 km peechay.

Have a look at different redges and mountain ranges in the valley, It is not so simple. If our forces really have to take the effort and uproot Pakis out of these mountains, whole PoK will be left for taking. If Pakis are left to reorganize, then they will again bring the situation to present one. Once you get inside, Its better to clean the mess. Else we may win Battles after Battles but loose the war, since our strength will be totally exhausted, taking ridges after ridges.

Ye scene will continue, till CI war is not won in the valley, we have made some progress but lot needs to be done, I recall you said you have observed this problem from 97, when we are fighting on multiple fronts including NE. Loss of men is part of this conflict, this won't change till the conflict is resolved.

Let Government, show some action on ground by making colonies for Pundits then, we'll see. Also they need to increase the CRPF strength in the valley as Naxal operations wind up.

ISIS fans is our advantage in the valley, don't be bothered about.

Jammu is reverse of what happened in Kashmir, Many Pakistani supportive Muslims were taken to task there in 47.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Ye, lego game nahi hai bhai ki, line kheech di or 20 km peechay.

Have a look at different redges and mountain ranges in the valley, It is not so simple. If our forces really have to take the effort and uproot Pakis out of these mountains, whole PoK will be left for taking. If Pakis are left to reorganize, then they will again bring the situation to present one. Once you get inside, Its better to clean the mess. Else we may win Battles after Battles but loose the war, since our strength will be totally exhausted, taking ridges after ridges.

Ye scene will continue, till CI war is not won in the valley, we have made some progress but lot needs to be done, I recall you said you have observed this problem from 97, when we are fighting on multiple fronts including NE. Loss of men is part of this conflict, this won't change till the conflict is resolved.

Let Government, show some action on ground by making colonies for Pundits then, we'll see. Also they need to increase the CRPF strength in the valley as Naxal operations wind up.

ISIS fans is our advantage in the valley, don't be bothered about.

Jammu is reverse of what happened in Kashmir, Many Pakistani supportive Muslims were taken to task there in 47.
Bhai it cannot be more difficult than kargil and i think we are much much much better equipped than Kargil.

Pakistan wont be able to afford such a conflict and become broke much earlier.

Moreoever i am not saying that we should do this really fast.We should do it slowly taking posts every few months and in a few years we will have covered a long way.

It will be a cold war.Ofcourse we will loose battles but tell me are our men not getting matyred now?

They are into denial..we should use this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles