Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
Bhai it cannot be more difficult than kargil and i think we are much much much better equipped than Kargil.

Pakistan wont be able to afford such a conflict and become broke much earlier.

Moreoever i am not saying that we should do this really fast.We should do it slowly taking posts every few months and in a few years we will have covered a long way.

It will be a cold war.Ofcourse we will loose battles but tell me are our men not getting matyred now?

They are into denial..we should use this.
What I am saying is, It will be Kargil half a dozen times, If we keep moving 20km and then stop. What is better Kargil once or Kargil half a dozen times ?

These mountain conflicts doesn't take much resources, donkey, mules, light weaponry and cannon fodder Jihadis is sufficient for them, remember Kargil even the rock is weapon for them. Which why Taliban, ISIS have used this method extensively and with a reasonable success rate given their resources.

They won't remain in denial once we encroach on their areas on a large scale, Dominating the LoC through fire power is one thing, It has limitations on what we can do. But encroaching the territory is different matter, what you are saying will cut the dog and leave it to heal, once healed, it may attack again and then repeat of what you said. Its better to cut the head once for all, If we mange to get our blade on his neck.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Look at this map over here the Gilgit Balistan Portion of POK it's mostly rough mountain and teraian. Pakis would have one hell of a time assaulting from there.
We mostly face threat from so called Azzad Kashmir portion as the cities like Muzafrabad and Mirpur city are located closer to the LOC.
Both these topographicaly Diffeent part of Kashmir is joined by Neelum Valley.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What I am saying is, It will be Kargil half a dozen times, If we keep moving 20km and then stop. What is better Kargil once or Kargil half a dozen times ?

These mountain conflicts doesn't take much resources, donkey, mules, light weaponry and cannon fodder Jihadis is sufficient for them, remember Kargil even the rock is weapon for them. Which why Taliban, ISIS have used this method extensively and with a reasonable success rate given their resources.

They won't remain in denial once we encroach on their areas on a large scale, Dominating the LoC through fire power is one thing, It has limitations on what we can do. But encroaching the territory is different matter, what you are saying will cut the dog and leave it to heal, once healed, it may attack again and then repeat of what you said. Its better to cut the head once for all, If we mange to get our blade on his neck.
No.I say we should go slow and steady and then either make them forget kashmir or hand over all jihadis and dawood or we keep the land.

Nothing will happen they just talk big.

This is exatly what we did in Siachen..what have they done in the last 33 years there?

Country flag
No.I say we should go slow and steady and then either make them forget kashmir or hand over all jihadis and dawood or we keep the land.

Nothing will happen they just talk big.

This is exatly what we did in Siachen..what have they done in the last 33 years there?
Original plan in Siachin was to capture the full glacier and upto Saltoro ridge which makes the western boundary for height advantage and full control.

It has been 70 years, they are not going to forget about Kashmir, It is insane even thinking about that, we have adopted a resolution in the Parliament in 1996 that whole area of J&K is integral part of India, so there is no question of withdrawing from captured territory in PoK, forget about trading for Dawood etc. I don't think you have the grasp of the situation here. They can produce 100s of Dawoods and millions of Jihadis, J&K is only one. Lots of life will be lost in gaining land, It will disastrous for the morale of forces and the whole nation If trading is done over It.

Never underestimate the enemy, in 65 they attacked our weak positions cross the international border. They may not be as strong today, but they will not just and keep taking losses. It would idiotic even to think such a thing.

We captured the full glacier upto Saltoro ridge, not in bits and pieces.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I don't want my tax dollars to pay a jehadi.

Expelled them.

1.Our image in the international community.
2.Future jihadists will multiply like a virus and then we might be in a bad situation.

In any conflict any big Army which wants to win should try to be morally right otherwise it will not only affect the morale of own troops but also get the weaker side a lot of support and a high moral ground.

We have men of honour in uniform who are serving the nation.They are not killers.

And you wont be paying for it.They would be working under the goverment providing a service to the nation like driving,mechanic,painter,accountant etc.

Kashmir has a huge potential.I have travelled the world.I can say if we get a solution of kashmir it can be a cow which we can milk for the rest of our lives.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Original plan in Siachin was to capture the full glacier and upto Saltoro ridge which makes the western boundary for height advantage and full control.

It has been 70 years, they are not going to forget about Kashmir, It is insane even thinking about that, we have adopted a resolution in the Parliament in 1996 that whole area of J&K is integral part of India, so there is no question of withdrawing from captured territory in PoK, forget about trading for Dawood etc. I don't think you have the grasp of the situation here. They can produce 100s of Dawoods and millions of Jihadis, J&K is only one. Lots of life will be lost in gaining land, It will disastrous for the morale of forces and the whole nation If trading is done over It.

Never underestimate the enemy, in 65 they attacked our weak positions cross the international border. They may not be as strong today, but they will not just and keep taking losses. It would idiotic even to think such a thing.

We captured the full glacier upto Saltoro ridge, not in bits and pieces.
Firstly,they would never hand over Dawood or Hafeez saed.If they do think what a international upper hand we would have over them.We can produce them anywhere we want and show how the Govt supported these terrorists.

You are not getting my point militarily at all.

Here is the plan..Make Ghatak or/and Special forces raids on their posts.Rehearse it like we do it now for the least casualty.

Then make the regular infantry units man the posts with an additional strength.

Then in another sector make another similar raid.Again put infantrymen on the ground with higher number.

Always go for posts which are dominating and would be hard to capture.

With proper reinforcements and supply even Kargil would have been impossible to achieve but they didnt have that but we would.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What we do now is that....

We raid the post and come back and then they raid and then we raid and then they raid.

We have no stratergic objectives and have the same body count as in any conflict.
Why not Demolish their entire post with IED when we raid.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Dekh bhai post ki khasiyat yehi hoti he ki kis area mein woh hota he.IED se uda dia toh fir naya ban jaega.

Per agar hum wapis hi na aaye toh naya kaise banega.Haan raid honay k chances hein per mera question yehi he ki..

Kya ab raids nhi ho rahe?kya ab humare jawan nhi mar rahe.Jab hum apne jawano ko nhi bacha sakte toh kyu nhi hum kuch stratergic victory achieve kare?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
This thread has become terrible funny....I am out of it.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I dont think that if we attempt to Change the LOC through War
the world will not keep quiet

US ; China ; OIC countries will all support pakistan
just as in Kargil they all supported India

We can pound them in Revenge attacks and force them to accept LOC as The Border

That is the Maximum that is possible right now

If you want POK we will have to wait 20 more years till the Economic and Military difference becomes very huge
and we can afford 10000 Brahmos Missiles and a Huge number of Arty ; MBRLS ; Fighter planes etc etc

pankaj nema

Country flag
War has to Be " Sold " to the people of the country
Because it causes Inflation ; more taxes ; casualties

We have to justify war

People need to accept all the costs of war whole heartedly

We have many people here in India who are still preaching talks with pakistan

pankaj nema

Country flag
IED explosion was to make them crawl out and bunch together

SO that we can open fire and kill them

We were not there to demolish a post ; that takes time

That can be done by ATGMs

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhailog!!

Porkistanis are chutias. They really dont know how to react about the repeated "Surgical Strike" done by Indian Army.

They are in the delusion whether to accept Indian Army Raped them in the Bottoms or keep on denying "No the Bottoms are Porkistan is intact and not "infringed & penetrated" by Indian Army".

Enjoy their dilemma, in this Hilarious Porkistani Media Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles