Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
I just don't like forum member going mental on Blasphemy for pages together, when India /GOI is not in any position to harm Ukraine for fear of Uncle Sam's and its EU minions' economic threats.. India also hardly provides any economic or humanitarian aid of note to Ukraine.. So, India neither does any good nor can do any bad to Ukraine.. So, all these threats to Ukraine by forum members are pointless..
Yeah, makes you wonder whether you've accidentally veered of into the PeeDF, doesn't it??

Flying Dagger

Country flag
There is a limit to stupidity. Someone, playing on religious feelings, made a fake screen and shit rushed through the pipes. The statement about the destruction of an entire nation is no longer fascism - it is Nazism. However, you do not expect anything else from the sympathizers of the aggressor country. If they do not have their own mind, then someone else will not help them.
That wasn't fake but posted by official channel . I saw it there checked it and after days they deleted it.

Call it fascism or Nazism whatever makes you happy defining what Ukraine is right now.

Craigs

Country flag
That´s what I am talking about. Few months ago, we had hundred cruise missiles launched each week, causing massive damage, now he have a couple of Iranian drones which hit some facility at Odessa. Quite pathetic, dont you think?

As for "NATO officers entombed near Lvov", it seems that someone recycled the story which keeps popping up at some thrashy Twitter accounts once a year since Syrian war. Of course, no names and photos were stolen from unrelated event 10 years ago. Same category as those dozens of NATO officels trapped under Azovstal.
How is the current barrage (30/04) looking? Does it meet your high expectations? Also, another bunch of NAFO jerks vaporized 2 days back. Gnite.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That wasn't fake but posted by official channel . I saw it there checked it and after days they deleted it.

Call it fascism or Nazism whatever makes you happy defining what Ukraine is right now.
Yeah,, of course "after days". Stop lying. It could only have been a few hours. I have a subscription to this page and there I have not seen such obscenity.
I understand that no one here has experienced cyber-attacks?
Defense Minister Reznikov issued an official apology to Turkey for equating the victims of the earthquake with the Ukrainian dead. Yesterday I listened all day - I did not hear about this case.
I don't believe it. On the weekend, a few hours before the publication of new materials. Right off the bat article. And a lot of stink on the forum.
I already said - look at the style of presenting the material on this account. It's like someone put a herring in a pile of sweets.

Master Chief

Country flag
You look at the history of this page. There has never been a presentation of material in the form of a collage. I still consider it a weak provocation. If Ukrainian hackers were able to break into the closed line of Iranian-Russian negotiations, then Russian hackers can do the same.

It's OK.. Ukranian defense ministry has taken down the tweet..It's absurd of you to go to extreme lengths to cover their tracks.. It's hard enough to understand your English on a good day..

Kumaoni

I just don't like forum member going mental on Blasphemy for pages together, when India /GOI is not in any position to harm Ukraine for fear of Uncle Sam's and its EU minions' economic threats.. India also hardly provides any economic or humanitarian aid of note to Ukraine.. So, India neither does any good nor can do any bad to Ukraine.. So, all these threats to Ukraine by forum members are pointless..
No one’s making threats here, they are just saying they hope Ukraine gets burned to the ground.

Kumaoni

Yeah,, of course "after days". Stop lying. It could only have been a few hours. I have a subscription to this page and there I have not seen such obscenity.
I understand that no one here has experienced cyber-attacks?
Defense Minister Reznikov issued an official apology to Turkey for equating the victims of the earthquake with the Ukrainian dead. Yesterday I listened all day - I did not hear about this case.
I don't believe it. On the weekend, a few hours before the publication of new materials. Right off the bat article. And a lot of stink on the forum.
I already said - look at the style of presenting the material on this account. It's like someone put a herring in a pile of sweets.
I’m actually impressed by the levels of mental games you niggas play to justify your actions. This just shows everything.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's OK.. Ukranian defense ministry has taken down the tweet..It's absurd of you to go to extreme lengths to cover their tracks.. It's hard enough to understand your English on a good day..
I am indignant and sometimes I forget to correct the text after the translator.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Was supposed to post earlier but entire twitter is abuzz with reports of a large number of Russian missiles striking Ukraine. From what I have heard, several Tu-95s and Tu-160s armed with dozens of cruise missiles were responsible for the missile strike into Ukraine. I had come across a source which said that MiG-31s armed with Kinzhal missiles had taken off from an airbase so MiG-31s might have been involved as well but most sources are specifically quoting Tu-160s and Tu-95s as the ones who delivered the missile package against Ukrainian targets.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
No one’s making threats here, they are just saying they hope Ukraine gets burned to the ground.
Why even talk civilly to an anti-Hindu Ukrainian? Surely a member who still bats for Ukraine can't be Indian or Hindu.

It is understandable that an Ukrainian will try to excuse or lessen offensive things done by their country.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Was supposed to post earlier but entire twitter is abuzz with reports of a large number of Russian missiles striking Ukraine. From what I have heard, several Tu-95s and Tu-160s armed with dozens of cruise missiles were responsible for the missile strike into Ukraine. I had come across a source which said that MiG-31s armed with Kinzhal missiles had taken off from an airbase so MiG-31s might have been involved as well but most sources are specifically quoting Tu-160s and Tu-95s as the ones who delivered the missile package against Ukrainian targets.

Not dozens. Only 18. It's not very dangerous. More bombers took off than there were launches. They probably want to understand the algorithm of our air defense.

Kumaoni

Not dozens. Only 18. It's not very dangerous. More bombers took off than there were launches. They probably want to understand the algorithm of our air defense.
So when’s the Ukrainian occupation of St Petersburg?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
This doesn't make sense to me, are you seriously trying to convince me that more than a dozen bombers (Tu-160s, Tu-95s, etc) took off but fired less number of missiles than the number of aircrafts airborne? I mean why would Russia only fire 18 cruise missiles into Ukraine, they sure must have fired a lot more, I don't think that eighteen cruise missiles are enough for striking several high value targets in Ukraine.

If I were to check pro Ukrainian sources which in the past have reported similar mass missile strikes by the Russian military then I see that the ratio of missiles intercepted by Ukraine to the number of missiles which actually hit their target is always in favour of interception rate, that tweet which you have tagged is no exception, it says 15 out of 18 missiles were intercepted. I mean if that is true then Russians must be by now be very well aware of the superior interception capability of the Ukrainian air defence and therefore to ensure success they would have fired a lot more missiles, more the missiles, more are the chances of them finding and hitting their designated targets. Why would Russia want to waste fuel and money to fly more planes then the number of missiles to be fired? About finding the algorithm of Ukrainian air defence then I think that the Russian military is experienced enough to know a lot about the Ukrainian ADS algorithm. So now this leaves me to few possibilities that I can think of in my mind.
  • 1. Ukraine is lying about the number of missiles fired by Russia, that is it is under reporting the actual number of missiles fired by Russian military into Ukraine. The actual number could well be more than 30 missiles (one source said that those bombers airborne were carrying a total salvo of more than hundred missiles but I will take thirty for sale of argument here). When it comes to giving figures then Ukrainians purposely give figures in which the ratio of missiles intercepted to the number of missiles actually fired is actually in favour of interception rate. That is more missiles are shot down then missiles which hit their targets.
  • 2. Russian cruise missiles are terrible, they are of inferior quality, their electronics suck, they have difficulty in finding their targets, they can be easily intercepted.
  • 3. Ukrainian air defence operators are very skilled, they are absolute artists at intercepting missiles, their air defences tactics are very good and therefore no matter how many missiles the EVIL RUZZIANS fire, they will shoot down most of them.
  • 4. This seems to be fun but maybe the legendary pilot aka "Ghost of Kyiv" has a cousin who is as good at intercepting missiles as ghost of Kyiv is at shooting down RuAF planes. Ghost of Kyiv air defence version? I DON'T THINK SO.
  • 5. All my points except point 4 are valid and there is a bit of truth to all of them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles