Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Awesome attack on Russian tank / APC unit by Ukranian artillery.. Are these guided shells.. If its artillery, its... damn accurate..

You can see a Russian tank trying to escape the carnage, but is blown up at 1:50

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Awesome attack on Russian tank / APC unit by Ukranian artillery.. Are these guided shells.. If its artillery, its... damn accurate..

You can see a Russian tank trying to escape the carnage, but is blown up at 1:50

Could be either Krasnopol (Soviet) or M982 Excalibur (American). India had Krasnopol and replaced with M982 Excalibur saying that its more accurate, more range (20km vs 40km) and has more piercing power. Looking at this accuracy it looks like americans have sent some M982 Excalibur.

This is one area where India has advantage over China. China is still using Krasnopol.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Could be either Krasnopol (Soviet) or M982 Excalibur (American). India had Krasnopol and replaced with M982 Excalibur saying that its more accurate, more range (20km vs 40km) and has more piercing power. Looking at this accuracy it looks like americans have sent some M982 Excalibur.

This is one are where India has advantage over China. China is still using Krasnopol.
After the second Chechen war, this is the first large scale military campaign by Russia.. And NATO is getting to watch Russia conducting a major campaign, and learn..
Guess, US is using Ukraine as a laboratory..

mokoman

Country flag
okie, it is better than previous any cargo ship, but if you think that this will be very successful, the ans is no.
the payload of any chemical powered rocket is <1% of the total mass :smash:, which is peanuts if you want to make a sustainable society on mars or moon.

only 2 technologies can help us to transfer huge amount of resources -

either we use pulsed fusion engine
mars- within 3 months

or we use antimatter. (it is most probably present in van allen belt of earth)
mars- within 70hrs
and alpha centauri - (6 yrs)

wait for hybrid rocket engines (SABER), spacex's falcon rockets will be nowhere in that game.
call me when the russians or chinese launch a car into space :acce:pted

Putin isnt Kim Yong Jung (whatever is his name) and certainly not Imran Khan .

fact that he has to resort to 'nuclear threats' means shit is not going good.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this sanctioned amount by the congress will mostly go to MIC and what remains will be taken by the corrupt officials. And even if half of the amount sanctioned reaches ukrains will be supriseds.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

it is not a big achievement, it was a pr stunt, that car is made of carbon fiber, it is same as deploying satellites.

but still, what is our end goal or what spaceex is trying to achieve ??

we want to build a sustainable society in moon and mars, but for that you need tons and tons of material from earth, for transporting that you need rockets with huge payload capacity and they also should be fast.

with current tech we can go to mars in every 2 yrs (when mars is closest), and it take 7 months. that is huge time, and we are only able to carry 2% of the total mass of rocket.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Russia spending 500 millions dollars daily on war. And in fifteen days spent 7.5 billion dollars. This is still good if flanking for a long time campaigns. Unlike Syria it's a large scale campaign not seen in Europe in since the 1945. And anything coating less than half billion dollars a day for such a campaign is good.

And ofcourse the west will say they are spending tens of billions of dollars dailys.

Picard

Country flag
I always wondered whether the US sponsored Sanctions are effective or just a massive noise. So war whatever we know is that two-third of sanctions are paper tigers. The Banking sanctions most likely will have short duration impact and then a way around will be found. The much talked about Biden banning import of Russian oil to America is, as a matter of fact America’s loss. That much oil (8%) can be easily sold by Russia to China. The real oil sanctions would matter if Europe does not wish to import Russian oil. For this they are in no mood to listen to America. Hence business in Europe goes on as usual with or without America.

Hence the paper war which America has unleashed has not stopped the war or hurt the Russian slow poke war effort to reach Kiev.

All these sanctions are the Americans, afraid of body bags, fighting over the internet. Internet victory is guaranteed but not in Ukraine.
Clint Ehrlich on Twitter: "The West thinks sanctions are hurting Putin. They have it backwards: His power inside Russia is surging. A thread on what analysts are getting so wrong. 🧵" / Twitter

mokoman

Country flag
What's with the car man? What's it's real life applications?

Russians started this whole 'space exploration' shit in the first place, others just followed.
u mean the soviet union . even they couldnt match US space program

how many Russians landed on the moon ?

only way any Russian is ever gonna land on moon is on a chinese spacecraft.

u can hate the US , but still appreciate their good shit .i mean as much as i hate CCP , their space program is amazing.

couchPotato

Country flag

Putin isnt Kim Yong Jung (whatever is his name) and certainly not Imran Khan .

fact that he has to resort to 'nuclear threats' means shit is not going good.
how does a car in space help, it's lighter than actual payloads? it just contributes to space junk.

cereal killer

Country flag
Whatta champion. Legend :yo:
'In many cases, I didn't take money because the Indian students had run out of cash.'
'The biggest high was the blessings that these students's parents used to give me on the phone or send messages thanking me on WhatsApp.'

Jimih

Country flag
u mean the soviet union . even they couldnt match US space program

how many Russians landed on the moon ?

only way any Russian is ever gonna land on moon is on a chinese spacecraft.

u can hate the US , but still appreciate their good shit .i mean as much as i hate CCP , their space program is amazing.
I knew you will come up with that age old Soviet Union jibe, it doesn't matters. Checkout the nationalities of First man and woman in space.

NASA should show some admiration to Russia for the RD 180 engines and the collaboration on ISS.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles