लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

another_armchair

Country flag

India consumes an estimated 2.5-3 million tonnes of sunflower oil per annum. Nearly 70% of this comes from Ukraine. Ukraine, and Russia accounted for nearly 13% of all of India’s edible oil imports in 2021, supplying 1.6 million tonnes, according to a report by Reuters.
The middlemen will have a field day. Will the Govt. step in and do something to control prices or.. ?

My maid came with a tip today - People have started hoarding cooking oil anticipating a rise in prices. Have you stocked up?

Gazab.. people are more clued in.

Mitron.. what can the Govt. do to tame food inflation, particularly that of edible oil?

Palm oil futures have nearly doubled, wheat is trading at insane levels.

So ITC will also say 'Muh prices need balancing with international prices...' and bam.. Ashirwad atta hits 600 bucks for a 10kg pack or unlikely scenario?.

Lagta hai PDS ke line mein lagna padega.

sorcerer

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars nothing new already in process for last one year.
RT America will be "ceasing production" at all locations because of "unforeseen business interruption events," according to a memo obtained by CNN.

Yeah they saw through it since the last one year

JBH22

RT America will be "ceasing production" at all locations because of "unforeseen business interruption events," according to a memo obtained by CNN.

Yeah they saw through it since the last one year
Russia Today was on their sights since it begun, as the combined viewership of crappy BBC, CNN, Sky News was less than RT.
So much for the champion of freedom of speech. I personally enjoyed Russia Today it gave new outlook on current matters.

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia Today was on their sights since it begun, as the combined viewership of crappy BBC, CNN, Sky News was less than RT.
So much for the champion of freedom of speech. I personally enjoyed Russia Today it gave new outlook on current matters.
I too watched RT but stopped since they went against India in some matters aligning with paki propaganda at some point in time.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
If a regular person in American would say that about the American president they would be visited by the Secret Service or arrested and it has happened many times.

Funny things is during the 2014 Maiden US sponsored bullshit, Americans like Biden, Obama, and Democrats/Republicans as a whole supported Ukrainians killing Ukrainian police and storming the Ukrainian presidential building. But remember the unarmed Trump supporters that walked into the Capital building were all domestic terrorists that have been arrested.

Then there was Saddam and Gaddafi, that was totally okay. I had conversations on Twitter with people condemning Russia and supporting Ukrainian; every time I ask then why they and so many other have been quite about the dozens of other war and why they didn’t stand with Iraq, Syria, Libya ect their responses are priceless. One lady was saying it was “domestic” wars, and basically it didn’t hurt anyone. Forget the millions killed, injured and made homeless. Just useful idiots brainwashed by the media and politicians.
United States of Hypocrisy

IMO US isn't a true democracy but rather a two party dictatorship. They argue on some domestic agendas to keep local population entertained but on core issues both parties have converging views.

Both parties are actively working to make sure that third paries do not emerge. They made rules in their favour that third parties have to qualify before they can be put on ballots or allowed to debate on television. american people are openly discouraged to vote third parties by not just both parties but by mainstream media as well. This isn't a democracy.

When Americans bombed and killed civilians in middle eastern countries their media cheered. Even when no WMD where found in Iraq after invasion no one was held accountable in US for opening lying in their senate under oath, which is illigal as per their own laws. US openly funded and trained Mujahideen fighters who later terrorised entire world but no one in US was held accountable for sponsorship of terrorism. No FTA against them for financing terror.

US allowed Pakistan to acquire nuclear weapons from China. This is admitted by Reagan administration. Yet, no actions were taken against Chinese for proliferation of nuclear weapons but rather China was rewarded with entry in Nuclear Suppliers Group in 2004.

Ukraine Russia conflict

This current Ukrainian drama is not about wellbeing of Ukrainians. It is about expansion of NATO. US is angry that Russia has drawn a red line in their dream of NATO expansion. NATO not only helps America to have power and influence over its members but also is a big driver of weapons sales to meber states. Also US uses NATO army in their illigal wars overseas.

Europeans needs to realise that they can't change their neighbours. Their bad relationship with Russia will create more instability in their backyard.

They are arming Ukrainian Nazis to the teeth reminds me of how US armed Mujahideen terrorists in Afghanistan. Pakistan and GCC under influence of US helped them and today they are suffering the fallout of this. Europeans too wil suffer fallout from Ukrainian Nazis one day.

Neptune

Country flag

@3:24 captured Ukrainian pilot of downed SU-25 gives an interview.

Not sure when he was shot down, a few days ago an SU-25 was shot down with clear wreckage in Ukrainian color scheme but I was under the impression that, that pilot was killed.

So we have the pilot of SU-27 that was killed by S-400, that happened to be one of Ukraine’s most talented and experienced pilots.

Then we have this pilot, which I don’t think is the pilot from the SU-25 wreckage from a few days ago. I’m sure there are some downed Ukrainian helicopters too and at least one AN-26?

Minimum of at least 3 Ukrainian aircraft shot down. Plus dozens others destroyed or damaged on the ground.

sorcerer

Country flag
‘My future is taken away from me’: Russians flee to escape consequences of Moscow’s war

Andrei Kolesnikov, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment, said it was expected that the country would see an exodus of its “quality working force” who will sense there is “no future” for them in Russia.

“This exodus will mean the degradation of the nation. The country doesn’t have a very large pool of talented people. Without them, Russia can’t develop itself,” Kolesnikov said

Shuturmurg

Country flag
‘My future is taken away from me’: Russians flee to escape consequences of Moscow’s war

Andrei Kolesnikov, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment, said it was expected that the country would see an exodus of its “quality working force” who will sense there is “no future” for them in Russia.

“This exodus will mean the degradation of the nation. The country doesn’t have a very large pool of talented people. Without them, Russia can’t develop itself,” Kolesnikov said
I have a few russian coworkers, they were saying that their relatives back home are looking to get out of country. Most of them are proffs and engineers.

JBH22

Run where???
In West they are sidelining Russians, there is no land beyond your birth place. Thinking west will embrace them😂😂

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles