Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Flash12

Country flag
Lancet = modern day longbow. Longbow made heavy cavalry obsolete just like Lancet made main battle tank obsolete.

T-90M = modern day T-34

To be honest, I think that over time there will be a way to electronic warfare against Lancets controlled by operators. But against AI-guided Lancets, they'll be hard to fight. Although in the end there also will be an antidote for them.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
To be honest, I think that over time there will be a way to electronic warfare against Lancets controlled by operators. But against AI-guided Lancets, they'll be hard to fight. Although in the end there also will be an antidote for them.
The spear and the shield. A constant battle of evolution. One will up the other. And the other always finds a way to make a comeback. Humans are greedy for land. That's why. War is human nature.

Flash12

Country flag
Did they really think they can kick out Yanukovych who was from Donba region and humiliate the people of Donba and expect the people of Donba to suck it up? I don't think so. If there's one thing Slavs never tolerate, it's humiliation. You can see in the election map Yanukovych is loved in Donba where he's from and hated in western Ukraine.

One note. Yanukovych was not well liked in the Donbass, especially after he fled. But they did not reconcile themselves to the fact that new authorities in Kiev did not count with Donbass's opinion and began to establish their own rules.

Flash12

Country flag
What was this deal?

Do you have evidence about the part where Western Ukrainians ran "roughshod" over the Eastern ones? When have the Ukrainians denied Russian speakers?

View attachment 216236

View attachment 216237

Infact, it seems like the percentage of Ukrainian was always higher post-independence. And infact, I have seen no law before 2017 that actively supports teaching Ukrainian instead of Russian.

View attachment 216238

To me this makes sense. Even if you discount the 2014 Crimea debacle, then as a nation it would make sense to promote your own language. I don't see Pakistan teaching Hindi, nor China teaching Sanskrit at institutional levels.

If you are a bit mad about Russian being actively phased out after the invasion, then IDK what to tell you. If we had a war, then we would do the same. Don't give enemy language a platform to stand on.
You use shit map. The Gallup Institute in 2008 published data that proves that 83% of the population uses Russian.

Flash12

Country flag
You are such a confusing person to me at this point, why are you running around in circles? What are we discussing and where have you reached? First before this it was about lawyers and traffic lights, now it's about Dinosaurs? What is it gonna be next? About God?

We are still waiting for evidence that Russia downed the aircraft, other than that your Dutch court can accuse whoever they want to, be it Girkin, Strelkov or whoever you want to bring up in your mind.

I have spoken about this photo in my previous posts too, I have seen people in the west speak about it, especially online, they keep saying that the people in the photo are Russian rebels, who are posing for a photoshoot with the MH-17's wreckage thinking that aircraft that they shot down was a Ukrainian plane, only to realise later that it was a civilian airliner.

This is the argument by Westerners online: The Russian terrorists shot down the MH-17 airliner and even looted the wreckage and the bodies, they later posted a photo of themselves with the wreckage and said that it is Russia who shot down the aircraft with a Buk missile, only to lie and deny later.

@GaudaNaresh @Tshering22 what is your opinion on this picture? I would like to hear your word on this.
This is a common lie and propaganda of deceitful Western media. In 2014, a pic of an "evil Donetsk terrorist" holding a children's toy by the neck was circulated around the world.

Now watch the video from which the picture was taken. In fact, the Donetsk militia says: "Let everyone see who they shoot down." And then he crossed himself.

Look from 0:55

vishnugupt

Country flag
I don’t know about Nixon and Carter, but the quick withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan (by the way, Biden did this) was logical on the eve of the war in Ukraine. Can you imagine what kind of military assistance Russia could provide to the Taliban if American troops would still remain in Afghanistan?
Actually This is the exact reason why NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan in hest and leaving trillion dollar weapons behind. NATO knew they have to lure Russia in war and they didn't want to keep weakness open in Afghanistan.

Similar tactic was used by Taliban when they killed Baitullah Masood days before 9/11.

Actually Trump president ship harm NATO plan in Ukraine. Had it been Hilary Clinton in office execution would have been smooth.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Russia is much colder than Ukraine. Moscow is -8 C in January. Kiev is -5 C in January. Russia compared to Ukraine is like Prussia compared to France. Colder place = thicker arms. Prussian arms twice as thick as French arms. Russian arms twice as thick as Ukrainian arms. Prussians crushed French at Waterloo.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Russia is much colder than Ukraine. Moscow is -8 C in January. Kiev is -5 C in January. Russia compared to Ukraine is like Prussia compared to France. Colder place = thicker arms. Prussian arms twice as thick as French arms. Russian arms twice as thick as Ukrainian arms. Prussians crushed French at Waterloo.

Daayum
Now that's some Abhijit Iyer Mitra level of defence anal-ysis
Commendable

Oie!
Does that means Russian b00s and a** also twice as thicc as Ukrainian!?
Just wondering. For scientific research purposes

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Canada is much colder than America.

The average Canadian is a softie compared to an average American.

GTFO with your pseudo science.
America has lots of cold place too. Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Maine, New York, Utah, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Ohio. The cold Northern states beat the crap out of the hot Southern states in American civil war.

Vinash

Country flag
America has lots of cold place too. Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Maine, New York, Utah, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Ohio. The cold Northern states beat the crap out of the hot Southern states in American civil war.

BS.

The South was predominantly an agrarian economy relying on slave labor. The North on the other hand was heavily industrailised.

Even within USA in the present day, the Southerners (Texans) are seen as tougher guys compared to rest of America.

Vinash

Country flag
Russia is colder than Ukraine so Russia beat Ukraine. Likewise, China is colder than India so China beat India.
Russia will beat Ukraine because Russia is a lot bigger and has more resources than Ukraine. Russia's military industry is also much better than Ukraine which has to beg for weapons from foreign countries while Russia is self-sufficient.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles