Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag

I am a sympathizer of domestic weapons. It may be worse than the Western one, but we are not dependent on the dictates of the design countries. Therefore, I rejoice when I see more SPG Bogdana and MLRS Burevіy. APC Fuchs is a direct competitor to our BTR-3 / BTR-4.
Of course, even after the war, our army will be half a million strong and it will need twice as many new armored vehicles and an extra armored plant will not hurt, but so that our developments do not disappear.

Lonewarrior

Country flag

I am a sympathizer of domestic weapons. It may be worse than the Western one, but we are not dependent on the dictates of the design countries. Therefore, I rejoice when I see more SPG Bogdana and MLRS Burevіy. APC Fuchs is a direct competitor to our BTR-3 / BTR-4.
Of course, even after the war, our army will be half a million strong and it will need twice as many new armored vehicles and an extra armored plant will not hurt, but so that our developments do not disappear.
Also after the war the whole Global Defence Market would get consolidated amongst four players; the collective West, Israel, China and Turkey...so if you'll can churn out enough Stugna-P, BTR-4 and Oplots then can grab a good share of it

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Also after the war the whole Global Defence Market would get consolidated amongst four players; the collective West, Israel, China and Turkey...so if you'll can churn out enough Stugna-P, BTR-4 and Oplots then can grab a good share of it
BM Oplot is a dead end branch of development. This is the maximum that could be squeezed out of the Soviet type of tank. You can put new optics and a new FCS, lengthen the barrel, but all these are half measures. You will need a new tank.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Turkey and Israel ahead of Russian defence manufacturing sector ?
:pound: :pound: :pound:

Ylside

Country flag
Nothing is being pulled outta my ass. USA and EU have given Ukraine close to half a trillion dollars so far.
I see less than 150 billions here (and thats overall financial support, not just military one). So I am interested in the source of your "close to half a trillion" number. Maybe it doesn't originate from your ass specifically, but it certainly comes from some sort of orifice which provides highly inaccurate numbers.

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I see less than 150 billions here. So I am interested in the source of your "close to half a trillion" number. Maybe it doesn't originate from your ass specifically, but it certainly comes from some sort of orifice which provides highly inaccurate numbers.

You may wanna look deeper than just the first propaganda link that pops up on google.
USA:

Rest of the world:

Quick computation :
EU: 30 billion
UK: 12 billion
Ger: 9 billion
Japan: 5.75 billion
Canada: 5 billion
Rest: 3 billion

Total : 137 billion. This puts Ukraine in 3rd spot for military expenditures by a comfortable margin. So i may've been wrong about nearly half a trillion ( which is the figure if one includes the humanitarian assistance, including settlement & support of ukrainian refugees but is not relevant to war itself) but i was correct in saying that Ukraine's actual military budget for this conflict is significantly higher than Russia's.

Immanuel

Country flag

While Ukro Nazi Simps are coping, Russia is mastering finding well hidden targets and disabling them with cheap drones

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Gaadi hota hai totle

R haye. D nahi.

Tu to bewakuf ka baap nikla. Angrezo ki lund choos choos ke teri yeh halath hui haye ki ek bangali se apni matrabhasha seekhni par rahi haye.
Chullu bhar paani bhi tere liye mahasagar haye dub marne ke liye, nalayak.

Lonewarrior

Country flag

R haye. D nahi.

Tu to bewakuf ka baap nikla. Angrezo ki lund choos choos ke teri yeh halath hui haye ki ek bangali se apni matrabhasha seekhni par rahi haye.
Chullu bhar paani bhi tere liye mahasagar haye dub marne ke liye, nalayak.
Chup re budmarani gudi

vishnugupt

Country flag
20,000 Wagner troops. Dead. For Bakhmut? Damn.
I don't know man how are you coping now days?. Worried about your health.

Russian loss caused you depression. So you change side but Now indefinite delay in Ukrainian counter offensive must be causing you more depression. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

God is not by your side bro... You must becoming Bipolar by now. Take retirement from this thread. (Joking)

Master Chief

Country flag
You mean with people who wanna buy yankee and western propaganda re: 2000+ rooskie tanks destroyed ?
The 2000 number is from Oryx.. and I have followed him since the beginning of the war.. Although, pro Ukranian and has not much enthusiasm to update Ukranian losses..
On following his list closely for a few days, I was able to track the Russian tank losses he added to the list.. Now, of course some of the tanks listed as damaged might have been recovered by Russia..But, it does look like Russian tank losses [considering the fact that Russia is the side that has been more consistently on the offensive, and the attacking side is more prone to equipment losses] are more than Ukraine and are close to 2000.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles