Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Ah yes, yankee gora says ' i believe', yankee gora lund-choos treats it as fact. So convincing.
You either don't know what 2A38M is or its simply a matter of that 40+ age of yours that you can't id one.

Can't explain how peaceful it was...both 2A38M trying their best, links falling and clanking like crazy but still...Blyat

Ylside

Country flag
As it has been pointed out, a weapon that is high quality but too costly to be effective, is a poor weapon. A weapon that is high quality but too difficult to make, is a poor weapon.
If it takes 3 F-16s to shoot down a F-22, then the F-16 is a better weapon than the F-22, if the F-16 costs less than 33.33% of a F-22.
See, so you might understand it after all. You can compare weapons based on the result of the war only if all other inputs (such as population count, tactical decisions and resources spent) are the same, which never happens - and therefore these comparisons are pointless. If a large, rich nation with 100x F16s attacks poor nation with 5x F22s and wins, does it mean that F-22 is inherently worse weapon?

And what do we see when we compare Russia's and Ukraine's military budgets? Over past 20 years, RuSSia has been consistently spending more than 10x as much on their military. In total, they spent almost over 1 trillion USD while Ukrainian military expenditures were less than 70 billions USD. Would you believe that 20 years ago, Ukraine's annual military burget was less that 1 billion? So, while western support made a great difference for Ukraine's army, it's not nearly massive enough to level the playing field in terms of resources spent.

So your claims that Ukraine is 3rd strongest military in the world based on the a single annual budget is kinda funny. Wars are never fought with the equipment manufactured on that very single year, I think you should understand that as well, dont you? ;)

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
See, so you might understand it after all. You can compare weapons based on the result of the war only if all other inputs (such as population count, tactical decisions and resources spent) are the same, which never happens - and therefore these comparisons are pointless. If a large, rich nation with 100x F16s attacks poor nation with 5x F22s and wins, does it mean that F-22 is inherently worse weapon?

And what do we see when we compare Russia's and Ukraine's military budgets? Over past 20 years, RuSSia has been consistently spending more than 10x as much on their military. In total, they spent almost over 1 trillion USD while Ukrainian military expenditures were less than 70 billions USD. Would you believe that 20 years ago, Ukraine's annual military burget was less that 1 billion? So, while western support made a great difference for Ukraine's army, it's not nearly massive enough to level the playing field in terms of resources spent.

So your claims that Ukraine is 3rd strongest military in the world based on the a single annual budget is kinda funny. Wars are never fought with the equipment manufactured on that very single year, I think you should understand that as well, dont you? ;)
Can you read ? i have already addressed this LITERALLY. If 3 F-16s can defeat 1 F-22 and a F-16 costs less than 33% of an F-22, then it IS the better weapon.
Ukraine's military expenditure for this war vastly surpasses the Russian military budget. Its spent over half a trillion dollars on the war effort already, so go try your fake shit somewhere else.
None of that is equipment manufactured in that single year, that is the value of equipment that has been brought to bear in the war in the said year.
I bring to bear 5 billion dollars worth of equipment in a war, my budget is 5 billion dollars. If i bring a 2 dollar item to war, my budget is 2 dollars.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You either don't know what 2A38M is or its simply a matter of that 40+ age of yours that you can't id one.

Can't explain how peaceful it was...both 2A38M trying their best, links falling and clanking like crazy but still...Blyat
More like i don't have your eagle eyes to see this so-called drone and not taking a yankee claim at face value like you are keen to do.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
More like i don't have your eagle eyes to see this so-called 2A38M and not taking a yankee claim at face value like you are keen to do.
You're simply proving again and again that you don't have that much of defence related know-how as you pretend

For example, it was all about hearing the RPM...nothing to do with eagle eyes.
But ya, at 40+ age hearing starts to deteriorate slowly

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You're simply proving again and again that you don't have that much of defence related know-how as you pretend

For example, it was all about hearing the RPM...nothing to do with eagle eyes.
But ya, at 40+ age hearing starts to deteriorate slowly
No, i am simply proving that you are keen to accept any yankee gora claim and present it as fact.
Explain to us how hearing the RPM has anytihng to do with the claim about what struck the vehicle.

Looks like your claim that i am bassed was wrong and i was correct re: my correlation with your juvenile idea of war and your age.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
No, i am simply proving that you are keen to accept any yankee gora claim and present it as fact.
Explain to us how hearing the RPM has anytihng to do with the claim about what struck the vehicle.

Looks like your claim that i am bassed was wrong and i was correct re: my correlation with your juvenile idea of war and your age.
It was never about what struck the vehicle...it was about a Russian Wunderwaffen portrayed of being capable of engaging everything from Apache to F/A-18 trying everything possible to defend itself but ultimately ending with a Blyat

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
It was never about what struck the vehicle...it was about a Russian Wunderwaffen portrayed of being capable of engaging everything from Apache to F/A-18 trying everything possible to defend itself but ultimately ending with a Blyat
if it wasn't about that, then you have no idea what hit it and to present a claim on what hit it, is propaganda. Why are you this stupid ?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
if it wasn't about that, then you have no idea what hit it and to present a claim on what hit it, is propaganda. Why are you this stupid ?
How hypocrite can a Gauda be!

Yesterday : "If the NLAW failed to arms itself then it doesn't whether it was the soldier fault to fire it in CQC or not...it was simply a proof that the weapon was a failed Wunderwaffen" - GaudaNaresh

Today : " a Pantsir was hit, not once but twice...but as we don't know what hit it...it's all propaganda" - GaudaNaresh

Waah Gauda Waah

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
How hypocrite can a Gauda be!

Yesterday : "If the NLAW failed to arms itself then it doesn't whether it was the soldier fault to fire it in CQC or not...it was simply a proof that the weapon was a failed Wunderwaffen" - GaudaNaresh

Today : " a Pantsir was hit, not once but twice...but as we don't know what hit it...it's all propaganda" - GaudaNaresh

Waah Gauda Waah
How is that hypocrisy ? If we dont know what hit it, how can we accept a claim as to what hit it ? Did anything even hit it ? Not accepting your propaganda isn't hypocrisy. Its called accountability to facts.

RocketMan

Country flag
I have been trying so hard to figure out your allegiance, until now without success. Now I understand why.

You know, there IS room for moderates. Maybe not on social media, but perhaps in... I dunno? Real Life?
16c463dc-d334-4b6e-a3a0-7ccf4f528609_text.gif

Kumaoni

Ukraine is not Nepal. It's more like Pakistan.
I did not talk about Bradleys or F-16s or ABRAMS..
Its been more than a year of war.. and the west is facing real constraints in provisioning and producing enough infantry weapons like NLAWs and Javelins.. Doesn't make them bad weapons..but, just not good enough with a large scale conventional war waging for over a year..
If Pakistan wasn’t run by inbreds*

Ylside

Country flag
Ukraine's military expenditure for this war vastly surpasses the Russian military budget. I bring to bear 5 billion dollars worth of equipment in a war, my budget is 5 billion dollars. If i bring a 2 dollar item to war, my budget is 2 dollars.
What an original way to compare military budgets :) Just curious - which acconting method did you use to evaluate the cost of equipment RuSSia brought to the war?

Ukraine spent over half a trillion dollars on the war effort already
It's not a good manner to pull up numbers from your a** ;)

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
What an original way to compare military budgets :) Just curious - which acconting method did you use to evaluate the cost of equipment RuSSia brought to the war?

It's not a good manner to pull up numbers from your a** ;)
Nothing is being pulled outta my ass. USA and EU have given Ukraine close to half a trillion dollars so far.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles