Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not happening.

They can mobilize a much bigger troop if they need.

They have industrial power too specially with china on their side there is no stopping.

Ching,...
If China is offered a piece of the "Russian pie", then Russia is can't to wait for Chinese help.

shade

Country flag
In This Thread

An allegedly Gora/Ewwropean who thinks US & Russia will actually nuke each other, as in ICBM nuclear apocalypse :bplease:

Mention nukes and these goras start pissing themselves and trouser-shivering, no wonder Paki takes them for a ride over the whole "If Pakistan collapses then nukes will go into jihadi hands so bail us out !!!!!!!!1111!!!"

At the most you will see Roosi pushing boundaries with tacticool nukes here and there :troll:
ofc most retardedly on Ukrani land, it's a self-goal but better than a nuke going off on Polund or any other NATO country and the resulting clusterfuck

shade

Country flag
If China is offered a piece of the "Russian pie", then Russia is can't to wait for Chinese help.
If your dream :daru: of Breakfast in Crimea, Lunch in Belgorod and Dinner in Moscow becomes successful, you can be sure the Chinaman will run to anschluss everything east of the Urals from Russia.

I mean already they are very close to having a large and resource rich version of NK, thank you Freedumb & Democrazy ke dalal for making China even more powerful.

They don't need to do much and just let the war grind on, but like I said if your 10 foot real Ukranian( not Greek :troll: ) blonde haired and blue eyed ubermensch reconquer all of Ukraine and grab some extra land in Russia then they may make a move to prevent a hostile US puppet regime being placed on their Northern borders, a puppet which also will have 8000 nuclear warheads

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If your dream :daru: of Breakfast in Crimea, Lunch in Belgorod and Dinner in Moscow becomes successful, you can be sure the Chinaman will run to anschluss everything east of the Urals from Russia.

I mean already they are very close to having a large and resource rich version of NK, thank you Freedumb & Democrazy ke dalal for making China even more powerful.

They don't need to do much and just let the war grind on, but like I said if your 10 foot real Ukranian( not Greek :troll: ) blonde haired and blue eyed ubermensch reconquer all of Ukraine and grab some extra land in Russia then they may make a move to prevent a hostile US puppet regime being placed on their Northern borders, a puppet which also will have 8000 nuclear warheads
Let's give the whole world to the hooligan, because he has 8 thousand warheads.

Master Chief

Country flag
From Zaluzhny.. Looks like the dice is finally being rolled.. and Ukraine has all the pieces in place..

Declaration of Holy war..

Blademaster

Oye Master, leave it na

One country can't even shoot down an obsolete subsonic cruise missile despite having one of the most hyped air defence system and here you're arguing what will happen in a nuclear war.

Sit back, grab some munchies and enjoy Russian equipment loses
And despite all the advanced weaponry US got driven out of an Afghanistan by a ragtag militia toting AK-47s and RPGs and left $10B worth of military hardware. Yeah we enjoyed that very much

Blademaster

Sabse pehli baat, jala mat

Because as of now Russia is not a direct threat to US; at most a nuisance

Because as of now Russia is not a direct threat to US; at most a nuisance

Imagine if 10 year old kids from India can teach you how missile guidance works then what can Indian adults do!

Because as of now Pakistan is not a direct threat to India; at most a nuisance.

Why would we want to nuke Pakistan and come under fire from all of the countries and global agencies when we know Pakistani army, their political system, economy, terrorism and orthodox religion is sufficient to destroy it in due course of time!?

Whatever threat Pakistan is for us is effectively countered by just 65 battalions of our army; the RRs.

Am I one of them?
Then why the f you're saying it to me!

First part; yup, most of the time
Second one; naah, tough sometimes when I'm bored

Name calling never happens one way, you'll always find both parties doing it.

As for buzzwords...C'mon, I've meticulously waste some good 7-8 years of my life learning them, lemme use them na.
Please
🥺👉👈
This is a retarded post. If Russia was only a nuisance then why US and the West are going out of their way to massively militarily supply Ukraine and provide over $100B of assistance and still climbing and launching all out sanctions against Russia?

Why are they still talking about the Russia menace? Why did Finland and Sweden join NATO? You say they did it because it was out of necessity and protect themselves. You keep flipping and flopping between two poles of answers. You just move back and forth at your convenience instead of sticking with principles.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
If Russia was only a nuisance then why US and the West are going out of their way to massively militarily supply Ukraine and provide over $100B of assistance and still climbing and launching all out sanctions against Russia?
US defence budget for 2021 (before war) was $800bn...$100bn is nothing compared to that specially when its major chunk goes into drawdown where military gets funds for new equipment and old ones get transferred to Ukraine.

Now coming to why US is so bothered.
Up until few years (or to be precise, up until that period when US realised that China can mass produce even the biggest of Navy ships and ballistic missiles) all of the US budget and doctrine and weapons were for just one reason; countering Russian ones.

Why did the bother to develop a artillery launched mine system? To deal with something like the Fulda Gap. Why did they focused so much on SEAD, DEAD, EW and air-launched decoys? To counter the infinitely overlapping Russian AD.

Now if you can use those weapons on the exact target it were designed for without spending that much money and more importantly without putting a single boot on the ground...then why not!?
Why are they still talking about the Russia menace?
Because that's what they're witness in the parts of Ukraine that are in Russian occupation.
Why did Finland and Sweden join NATO?
Because they clearly saw what would happen to nation that's not protected by Article 5.

To answer this question of why Finland and Sweden joined NATO, I've a counter question for you...why didn't Russia attacked a NATO country?

Soldier355

Country flag
Published footage of the impact of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet" in the new Ukrainian MLRS "Bureviy" near Artemovsk. MLRS "Bureviy" with a caliber of 220 mm, placed on the Tatra T815-7 chassis and put into service in 2022. The MLRS was designed to replace the Soviet Uragan MLRS, the MLRS firing range is up to 65 km. Technical information about it is on the channel. As a result of the impact of the drone "Lancet", the rockets detonated in the MLRS "Bureviy".

Master Chief

Country flag
This is a retarded post. If Russia was only a nuisance then why US and the West are going out of their way to massively militarily supply Ukraine and provide over $100B of assistance and still climbing and launching all out sanctions against Russia?

Why are they still talking about the Russia menace? Why did Finland and Sweden join NATO? You say they did it because it was out of necessity and protect themselves. You keep flipping and flopping between two poles of answers. You just move back and forth at your convenience instead of sticking with principles.
Because US seeks full spectrum dominance everywhere in the world..and Russia seeks dominance in its near abroad..These two goals are mutually incompatible..

ww2historian

Country flag
Let's give the whole world to the hooligan, because he has 8 thousand warheads.
Yes, yes, we all know Ukraine is saving the whole world from Russia. If Ukraine losses, Putin will then conquer Poland, and then Germany, and eventually the rest of the world. I sleep better at night knowing that Ukraine will fight to the last to protect my freedom. If they lose, I know I'm next, and living in the USA is no protection at all from Russian aggression. Sorry for the sarcasm, but that sarcasm is the reality of the western propaganda and narrative. This is no longer a war of attrition, it is a war of annihilation. I should of come to that conclusion earlier. It was stated by Putin from the start. He said it, "denazify Ukraine." The only way to do that is kill and imprison every Nazi in Ukraine. That presupposes that there is no time limit. They will take all the time they need to accomplish that goal. Why do you think their tank and weapon factories are running 24 hours a day, seven days a week?

ww2historian

Country flag
The Russians can reverse engineer anything. The Nafo fellows should never underestimate that, but they do. They think the sanctions are working. "The Soviet Union had done the impossible: It had reverse engineered and produced flyable B-29 replicas in two short years. The Tu-4 was a virtual carbon copy of the Superfortress."
I remember watching the story of this just once decades ago, but I never forgot it.

ww2historian

Country flag
American Democracy

It seems Corleone family still ruling America.
I actually liked Lindsey Graham ten years ago. Gosh, I never realized how far my head was up my ass. I'm seeing the light now, the first step was getting my head out of my ass. Akim, I'm talking to you. Take my advise, get you head out of your ass. I guarantee you will see some light.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles