Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
I don't understand why he thinks a pyrrhic victory would be a victory. I am not mentioning the global nuclear winter which would happen and the global famine. Or China,India,etc will get dragged into it too.

But there is a delusion with younger generations nuclear war is easy and can be won.

FAS debunks this:

This is more MIC posturing to get more money.
As I have said in my previous posts.. this Nuclear winter hoolabaloo is just alarmist rant like the alarmist climate change rant.. because the money is in making alarmist prediction.. As I have said before, there have been volcanoes which have emitted more ash and sulphur than all of these nukes put together, and that didnt cause a global winter. That article you posted about 200 tiny nukes from India and Pakistan causing a global nuclear winter is a bad joke.. meant to grab eyeballs.. A Indo Pak or a Russia US nuclear exchange will devastate the economies and cripple them for decades, but most parts of the countries like India, Russia or US will still be habitable..

Radiation and over pressure will not be fatal beyond 30 miles even for a 500 kt nuke..

Yes, nuclear war will be absolutely devastating.. but not civilization ending..

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
As I have said in my previous posts.. this Nuclear winter hoolabaloo is just alarmist rant like the alarmist climate change rant.. because the money is in making alarmist prediction.. As I have said before, there have been volcanoes which have emitted more ash and sulphur than all of these nukes put together, and that didnt cause a global winter. That article you posted about 200 tiny nukes from India and Pakistan causing a global nuclear winter is a bad joke.. meant to grab eyeballs.. A Indo Pak or a Russia US nuclear exchange will devastate the economies and cripple them for decades, but most parts of the countries like India, Russia or US will still be habitable..

Radiation and over pressure will not be fatal beyond 30 miles even for a 500 kt nuke..

Even that's a big stretch.

PETERPIPER

Country flag

Nope its only for young people on the internet like you who rant for nuclear war. Its not alarmist - because it's the number going off all at once which is the concern. Last time an eruption happened the rain wasn't radioactive. When Chernobyl happened,it causes problems in the UK far away. Certain places now you are not allowed to raise animals in the UK because of the contamination.

A nuclear war with Russia will contaminate Europe far more. Only people on social media would think otherwise.

The second it happens you will be shitting bricks and running away to the countryside. So your nonsense about how one side will beat another is from people who watch too much action films and play too much computer games.

Nobody wants to even join the military in our countries even at peacetime.

Everyone is strong when sat at home in their comfort.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then just imagine what the Fantastic Four here are getting for continuing the bantz
It is understandable that folks from our diaspora are more pro Russia than Ukraine.
There's the assertion of USSR Indias best friend and than there's hate due to association with great Satan.
Had it been any other coutney we wouldn't have involved ourselves this much.

I personally feel the Tri Axis must stay intact in the future, US-Zoorope-Oceania, Russia-Chian-Iran and than there's India.
This is a great time for us brows to learn that there are no friends or enemies, there is just buizness.
West creates counterweight to us so it is only natural that we do the same for them. Buying Ruassian Oil is our way of keeping Russia afloat and creating counterweight. Our impact is minimum but we must have our hands pressed in the future we may increase our presence.
Tho I doubt we have counterd great Satan in any way, they seem to alway make the best of a situation. Weapons sales will only help murica increase its mil spends.
Regardless keep all the player alive so that they keep their Claws away form us.

Rest all us fighting in this thread is pure pajeetery.
Occasionally shitting on Ukrainian is OK since they are being headed by clowns.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

No nuclear weapons will ever be used again, unless it is in the hand of room temperature IQ chimps.

This is the same argument West used to diffuse any situation between India and Pak.
Mark my word this will be the reason for sanctoning us

Last edited:

PETERPIPER

Country flag
No nuclear weapons will ever be used again, unless it is in the hand of room temperature IQ chimps.

This is the same argument West used to diffuse any situation between India and Pak.
Mark my word this will he the reaosn for sanctoning us
They already did in the 90s after the tests india made?

But you are correct. See global wheat production:

Half the global exports of wheat will be gone and that is only if europe and russia nuke each other. If the us also gets affected more than that. Fertiliser exports will be affected.

Food shortages will cause more wars.

But nuclear war between russia and us/europe won't affect the world people say.

While I do see your point, I don't think the dude in question ever claimed or even insinuated that Russia had no capability of crippling the US and NATO whatsoever. All he said was that in such a scenario, the Russians would get royally fucked as well, which is a fact.
Even that's a big stretch.
100s of nukes going off will have no global effects?

:confused1:

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hmm. These people want to scatter their sperm here. Why do we need such a stupid gene pool. I did not talk about the seizure of Russian territories. It will be a civil war, where we will support the rebels with weapons and ammunition. You will see that the unity of Russia is a soap bubble.

Blood+

Country flag
They already did in the 90s after the tests india made?

But you are correct. See global wheat production:

Half the global exports of wheat will be gone and that is only if europe and russia nuke each other. If the us also gets affected more than that. Fertiliser exports will be affected.

Food shortages will cause more wars.

But nuclear war between russia and us/europe won't affect the world people say.

100s of nukes going off will have no global effects?

:confused1:
Of course, there will be effects, but not to the apocalyptic level it is often made out to be by the so-called gurus, mostly for the shock value.

Blademaster

Wow! You're already counting your chickens before they hatch. Taking back Crimea is already being counted as a hatch chicken in your mind, and now you're moving on into thinking you will take Russian land and turn it into a new country. Personally not only do I believe there is no chicken, I know there is no egg. I think instead that dream chicken laid a big turd, and you think it's a hatched chicken. Do you type in your sleep?
Let’s save his post and see what happens. Perhaps we could see a DFI member being forced to eat his words literally.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This is Pakistan tier shitpost
Let's see. No wonder Khuilo spoke about the Muscovites and the Uraltses. He knows his empire is shaky. Note that I am not talking about the North Caucasus. He de facto has already separated.

Blood+

Country flag
Wow! You're already counting your chickens before they hatch. Taking back Crimea is already being counted as a hatch chicken in your mind, and now you're moving on into thinking you will take Russian land and turn it into a new country. Personally not only do I believe there is no chicken, I know there is no egg. I think instead that dream chicken laid a big turd, and you think it's a hatched chicken. Do you type in your sleep?
While I do not wish to hurt his feelings, he does appear to be perpetually stuck in the denial stage of grief.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles