Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

I actually liked Lindsey Graham ten years ago. Gosh, I never realized how far my head was up my ass. I'm seeing the light now, the first step was getting my head out of my ass. Akim, I'm talking to you. Take my advise, get you head out of your ass. I guarantee you will see some light.
Lindsey Graham is a fucking douchebag and one of the worst.

shade

Country flag
Let's give the whole world to the hooligan, because he has 8 thousand warheads.
No no, you misunderstood me, see if you guys "liberate" Russia somehow, and it become (((Free and Democratic))), China wouldn't like that it now has a country on it's northern borders with 8K nukes and soon to be established US bases :troll:

Which means you are more likely to see the Chinese reach up to the Urals if something happens to "Putler"'s regime.

ww2historian

Country flag
The Ukrainian's claimed they shot down 52 of the 54 drones that were aimed at Kiev last night.

Master Chief

Country flag
Then why the fuck are you supporting US over Russia and cheering Russian losses? Russia is the only country standing up to US dominance right now.
When it comes to Ukraine, I neither support Ukraine, nor Russia.. I support a stalemate, with Russia retaining conquered territories, and Ukraine retaining black sea access with Odessa under its possession..
W.r.t casualties, I only bring balance to a thread that is chock-full of videos and high end estimates of Urkanian dead..

And US has already failed to dominate Afghanistan and Iraq..

Ultimately, this war has to go on until US and Russia come to terms w.r.t their true "Aukat".. and agree as to where their imperial boundaries end..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No no, you misunderstood me, see if you guys "liberate" Russia somehow, and it become (((Free and Democratic))), China wouldn't like that it now has a country on it's northern borders with 8K nukes and soon to be established US bases :troll:

Which means you are more likely to see the Chinese reach up to the Urals if something happens to "Putler"'s regime.
I have already said that China will take away part of the "Russian pie". Perhaps it will not be a direct annexation, but China will support the Far Eastern Republic and the Republic of Sakhalin.

Craigs

Country flag
I have already said that China will take away part of the "Russian pie". Perhaps it will not be a direct annexation, but China will support the Far Eastern Republic and the Republic of Sakhalin.
You have no idea of what you are talking about. China is itself scared of losing Tibet and Xinjiang and needs Russian help to hold on. Moron.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have no idea of what you are talking about. China is itself scared of losing Tibet and Xinjiang and needs Russian help to hold on. Moron.
I shit on your opinion. I am not interested in what will happen to the Asian part of Russia.
It is quite possible that Russia will remain, but in a truncated version ..

Craigs

Country flag
I shit on your opinion. I am not interested in what will happen to the Asian part of Russia.
It is quite possible that Russia will remain, but in a truncated version ..
You can shit as much as you want now, in a few months when Odessa changes hands you may no longer be able to.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You can shit as much as you want now, in a few months when Odessa changes hands you may no longer be able to.
Yeah. And they also believe in radio intercepts that Prigozhin will capture Kyiv in 3 weeks. :) How are they going to attack Odesa? They can't even keep what they've got.

Lonewarrior

Country flag

I trust this guy more than

This guy.

Or this guy

If your scale of choice is so naive that a suited person seems better than a nude one then lemme introduce you to this one fine looking absolute gentleman...
Screenshot_2023-05-28-23-20-56-80_6bcd734b3b4b52977458a65c801426b0.jpg

...an estimated 400 civilian were KIA in drone strikes ordered by him; a collateral rate of almost 10%

So dig a bit deep, you'd find quite a lot of interesting stuff about Putin too

Ylside

Country flag
The city of Haishenwai, which only 100 years became known as Vladivostok is part of Outer Manchuria, a historical Chinese territory, which was stolen by Russian Empire after second Opium War. Weren´t RuSSians obsessed with fixing of historical wrongs caused by colonialism? :devil:

ww2historian

Country flag
A few Sane minds from US Military.. however Nazi fanboys don't care.

He said Putin is evil and wants the old USSR back, but Putin has said "“Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart, whoever wants it back has no brain” I believe Putin meant that, but I also think he will defend against any interference towards Georgia, and other former USSR states from the west. This guy also never attempted to answered the question "what's the end game? I think the goal has been slowly changing for the US. At first it was to win. Then it changed into weakening Russia. Now the end game is to cut your losses without losing face. I think they are trying to figure out that last part right now. Good luck with that.

ww2historian

Country flag
Lindsey Graham also said one other interesting thing. "The best way to protect Taiwan and world order is for Putin to lose." So this is also is about China, and Taiwan? When people elect a psychopath, this is what you get. Also at the end of the video he said the end chapter of Bakhmut is not yet finished, and Russia is going to have holy hell unleashed upon it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...atens-Russian-military-unleash-holy-hell.html

Sarjen

He said Putin is evil and wants the old USSR back, but Putin has said "“Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart, whoever wants it back has no brain” I believe Putin meant that, but I also think he will defend against any interference towards Georgia, and other former USSR states from the west. This guy also never attempted to answered the question "what's the end game? I think the goal has been slowly changing for the US. At first it was to win. Then it changed into weakening Russia. Now the end game is to cut your losses without losing face. I think they are trying to figure out that last part right now. Good luck with that.
of course he also need to entertain his audience in West, but he does say some point critical of West's policy,,

Pressure has to come from US citizen.. aprt from Trump, i don't see anyone from republican party trying to end this conflict as well, they all want peice of the pie from Military sales...

Sarjen

Lindsey Graham also said one other interesting thing. "The best way to protect Taiwan and world order is for Putin to lose." So this is also is about China, and Taiwan? When people elect a psychopath, this is what you get. Also at the end of the video he said the end chapter of Bakhmut is not yet finished, and Russia is going to have holy hell unleashed upon it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...atens-Russian-military-unleash-holy-hell.html

China Factor a big thing for the American.. if they throw the tampon to the dustbin now, that sends a strong signal to the Chinese to get ready to invade Taiwan.. If you follow the 60 mins (Aussies) Interviews, you'll know how the pacific command is in worry about the outcome of Russian-Ukraine war

So American will try to land in a soft spot where they can show to the chinese there's a limit.. possibilities of them sending USAF pilots along with Navy seals are high now.. they might cut off Crimea :)lol:) and Negotiate.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles