Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

AnantS

Country flag
as the saying goes, when you elect a clown, expect a circus.
mate it can happen anywhere. remember whole Anti corruption movement by anna was funded by same elements. They wanted kejriwal to be propelled into power into maidaan kind of revolution. Kejriwal/aap if you look closely is always in alignment with US which may or may not be official indian policy.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia had 7000-8000 T-72s in mothball reserve right before the war started. They haven't magically disappeared have they ? And please don't say outrageous stuff like they have all been destroyed by a struggling opponent living on foreign aid.
Did you personally think? My height is 2.20. Do you believe? Anything can be written. In fact, you will see that my height is 1.82. Here is the same manipulation with tanks. This is confirmed by old tin cans on the railway .

ww2historian

Country flag
How is Russia bringing in T-54s got anything to do with Ukrainian casualties until now..?
My statement still stands.. If UKRAINE ARMY can still fight for another couple of years as a cohesive unit, then it means that UAF have not suffered 250,000 KIA as some pro Russian accounts fantasize..
If UAF collapses within another year, then it means that UAF has suffered catastrophic casualties..
My personal opinion is UAF have not taken catastrophic casualties and can fight for years to come..
I would define a catastrophic casualty as not being able to serve again. I think 4 to 1 is about right, but that number includes wounded that will be able to serve again. So if Ukraine has suffered 100k dead, that would mean they had around 400k wounded. If the 250k is correct that would mean about a million wounded. I think you're correct, we will find out the truth on the battlefield this year. If Russia makes huge gains while Ukraine's offensives are stopped cold, that will be the strong evidence we need.

Master Chief

Country flag
Ukraine Air force will take over from IAF as UNITED NATIONS AIR FORCE.. In a couple of years they will be flying F-16, F-18, Tornado, Typhoon, Mig 29, Su-24, Mirage.. Rafale, F-35..etc.. :bplease:

ww2historian

Country flag

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia should fire Kinzhal with depleted uranium rods.. at British cities in retaliation.. Let them enjoy nuclear contamination as well..
Why is depleted uranium more dangerous than tungsten? In this war, both the Soviet Vant and the Russian Svinec-1, which have a depleted uranium penetrator, have long been used.

Ylside

Country flag
When did Russians become so touchy about shells with the depleted uranium? After all, they are using them as well

Craigs

Country flag
When did Russians become so touchy about shells with the depleted uranium? After all, they are using them as well

Evidence?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles