Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Sarjen

What a terrific idea :) So, where can I check real kill ratio? Because, you know, both Ukrainians and Russians are giving like opposite numbers ;)
Have you bothered to check third party accounts??? it resembles the once put out by Russian,....

by the wasy the one i'm saying is collaborated by firm based out of Britain. the loss of Ukrainians go beyond 150k at this point excluding the missing personnels.. which we can safely assume that became fertilizers

Ylside

Country flag
Have you bothered to check third party accounts??? it resembles the once put out by Russian,....

by the wasy the one i'm saying is collaborated by firm based out of Britain. the loss of Ukrainians go beyond 150k at this point excluding the missing personnels.. which we can safely assume that became fertilizers
Could you be more specific? Specifically which neutral third-party accounts do you have in mind and why do you think their numbers about both Russian and Ukrainian losses are correct? Because, you know, both Russians and Ukrainians at this stage of the war keep their losses a secret, they dont even bother to release some fake numbers :cool3:

So its pretty daring to say something about 1:7 ratios or so. Judging by the documented losses in officer corps, my guess is that those losses could be pretty even.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Could you be more specific? Specifically which neutral third-party accounts do you have in mind and why do you think their numbers about both Russian and Ukrainian losses are correct?
neutral parties objectively have less reasons to be partial. that is why judges/juries etc. have to be neutral to give a verdict.
which is why i give far more attention to the Indian media and analysts than western/Russian ones in this war.

Master Chief

Country flag
These estimates from our side - nobody knows how many t72s russia has. 25000 were made.

I don't know if people remember that rusi article about industrial warfare and how they said they were surprised russia had more cruise missiles than estimated,ie,why we thought they would run out by summer last year.

We wouldn't be sending our frontline tanks(that we need) if russia was running out of tanks. Likewise,if they were running out of missiles,aircraft,etc we wouldn't be sending our patriots,samp/t,etc to the frontline.

My concern is how much have we underestimated chinese stockpiles of missiles,tanks,etc? They outpace most of the world in making things.
Thousands of T-72s were exported to Egypt, India etc.. and thousands more were produced under license by Countries like India.. So, optimistic estimate may be Russia had 15000 T-72 left.. More than half would be mothballed for parts.. so at max Russia may be able to resurrect 5000 or 6000 T-72s.. And that is an optimistic estimate..

Master Chief

Country flag

Even third party accounts like that UK Ganja Atlas are pro Russian. And many others are anti Russian.. There is simply no way to be certain about casualties of either party.. Just have to wait and watch, how much longer Ukraine can fight as a cohesive unit.. that would give us an idea of the losses..

Politico which is pro Ukraine, says 100k dead Ukrainian.. So, I would buy that, even if it is being denied by Ukrane Government.. It's all guesstimate at the moment..

ww2historian

Country flag
Macgregor is Putin's b**tch 😃 Moreover, he has been proven to be consistently wrong with like everything he claimed since the start of the war, trumpeting imminent Russian victory for the last year like every six weeks

Macgregor on 28.2.2022:

Macgregor about Ukrainian Kharkiv offensive

Everybody has been wrong, so your attempt at discrediting him by pointing out a few mistakes won't cut it. People like Macgregor have been correct more than they've been wrong. His estimates are at the high end, but if you split the difference you come up with 175k KIA, that's a good estimate. I think however that he's correct about the wounded, 400k seems correct to me.

Ylside

Country flag
Politico which is pro Ukraine, says 100k dead Ukrainian.. So, I would buy that, even if it is being denied by Ukrane Government.. It's all guesstimate at the moment..
Does it? This is what I read at Politico --> in total 100k dead + wounded.

And upwards of 100,000 Ukrainian forces have been killed or wounded in the year-long war, U.S. officials estimate, including the most experienced soldiers.

Blademaster

Oh, come on :) Weren´t you just recently been reprimanded for poor quality of your posts? You just can´t help yourself, can you? 😘
Look who's talking. You are the one that came here and start shitposting. And as for being reprimanded, Is swordofdarkness a moderator? Last time I looked, he wasn't a moderator. If a poster can reprimand another poster,ok here it goes. I reprimand you for your shitposting and poor quality of posts. Therefore, you have been reprimanded! :eek1: :crazy: Get the fuck outta here, you shitposter.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Even third party accounts like that UK Ganja Atlas are pro Russian. And many others are anti Russian.. There is simply no way to be certain about casualties of either party.. Just have to wait and watch, how much longer Ukraine can fight as a cohesive unit.. that would give us an idea of the losses..

This is ridiculous, especially against the background of the Russian echelon with the T-54.
C-300.mp414[16-49-14].JPG

are you drunk again ?
Sorry baby, I'm hetero. :)

Last edited:

Blademaster

While I agree that personal attacks dont make a constructive discussion, kindly refrain from using my posts to poke others in a discussion. I did not reprimand him , I made a request to keep things civil.

At the same time, @Blademaster kindly keep the conversation to discussions, no need to attack personally. Discussion of casualties should not require insults.
Sword, I understand that you want to keep things nice and hunky dory, but please refrain from telling me what to do based on what others have done. You speak for yourself, not for me.

So I urge you to kindly keep your posts to the discussion at hand, no need to sermonize others. Reading the thread should not require you telling others what to do.

ww2historian

Country flag
This is ridiculous, especially against the background of the Russian echelon with the T-54.
View attachment 197562

Sorry baby, I'm hetero. :)
All of the twitter nafo fellows are posting like crazy about this. That was predictable. They can easily take out of Bradley fighting veh. I don't see any good reason not to use them, but from your point of view it's all about the illusion that you think Russia's pride is damaged because you think its embarrassing to them. They don't give a fuck what you think of their pride. In fact it shows strength that they don't care what the west thinks of them.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
All of the twitter nafo fellows are posting like crazy about this. That was predictable. They can easily take out of Bradley fighting veh. I don't see any good reason not to use them, but from your point of view it's all about the illusion that you think Russia's pride is damaged because you think its embarrassing to them. They don't give a fuck what you think of their pride. In fact it shows strength that they don't care what the west thinks of them.
Of course he can handle Bradley. It's the same tank. Don't compare a car to a truck. But he is absolutely helpless in front of the T-64 and T-72.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles