Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Not sure, I saw from third-party on twitter, but the source was shown as Telegram.
If true how come our resident PooTin gang has not flooded this thread with images and videos of destroyed Ukrainian column.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I expect the northern area to collapse in a few days time itself.
There are only small villages in between Borova and Svatove. If Ukros gain on it then logistics will be problem in the area going south. How will RuAF defend there? big problems coming up for Putin just after annexing these lands.

Quite comical.

1664792192845.png

JBH22

He has some lofty ideas but preparation? I'm all for imperialisms but there should be something to back it up.
It's like a kid saying I'll go to US after graduating from IIT but can't even crack JEE main exam.

By the look of things, he is going to make Russia collapse again.
No idea about collapse. Time will tell.
Best case scenario for West is puppet navalny joins and he will work under tutelage to dismantle Russia from within. Let us see how it unfolds.

I doubt EU states have the manpower to again fight Russkies.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
If true how come our resident PooTin gang has not flooded this thread with images and videos of destroyed Ukrainian column.
The fight is still ongoing, won't it be embarrassing for them to have to announce that RuAF has had to regroup again after showing that footage? Although I'm in two minds about if they actually feel embarrassed about anything at this point.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The fight is still ongoing, won't it be embarrassing for them to have to announce that RuAF has had to regroup again after showing that footage? Although I'm in two minds about if they actually feel embarrassed about anything at this point.
Or the column turned out to be Russian column performing good will gesture.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Or the column turned out to be Russian column performing good will gesture.
No.
Russians don't take heavy vehicles when they are running away because they are slow. That's how Ukros have been able to accumulate so many of them.
I am sure they were Ukros. Next time I will remember to copy the link but in any case the whole picture will be clear in a day or two.

Knowitall

If a nuclear exchange happens its better for the US that it happens now with Ukraine serving as American cannon fodder, than, after Russia has absorbed Ukraine, when Ukrainians will be used as Russian cannon fodder in the Baltics.. and when Russia will have increased the strategic depth of its core European areas.. Russia today lacks the strategic depth of the USSR.. Even before the first Russian nuke lands in Washington, because American bombers can launch nukes so close to Russian territory, the logistical hub and capital of Moscow will already be hit with multiple nukes .. much of Kremlin leadership decapitated.. and all of Russian wunderwaffe ( which might not even work )won't help.. Ultimately what matters is not what happens to your neighbor, but what happens to you and your children..

The prospect of extermination of Russian civilization is not something that Russia takes lightly, just because it's civilization is poorer than Western civilization..
One would thing was written be someone from a mental asylum.

Every single nuclear power has radars and equipment to detect any ballistic missile the moment it is launched.

We have all heard about the story of a Soviet guy who prevented a nuclear apocalypse when he decided a ballistic missile launch but understood it has to be a issue because no one would launch a single strike.

Almost all countries with a working nuclear triad including India have capabilities to detect launches accross the globe.

So if US does decide to nuke Russia it will in turn be glassed in its entirety too. Such jingoism only leads to more deaths on the ground.

Vietnamese and Korean veterans would know. Since they went all muh superpower on two ragtag armies with barely any air support but still ended up humiliated fucked beyond repair in all senses.

ww2historian

Country flag
One thing is certain, Ukraine has lost more men than Russia with these counter offensives. Wouldn't it be interesting if we had the truthful numbers of KIA on both sides, as well as destroyed equipment?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
One thing is certain, Ukraine has lost more men than Russia with these counter offensives. Wouldn't it be interesting if we had the truthful numbers of KIA on both sides, as well as destroyed equipment?
Yes it will be interesting. Both sides are secretive about their causalities but are trying to show they know exactly how many of the other side died.

Ylside

Country flag
I doubt he wants USSR back with central Asian state as unnecessary weight.
Why not? In fact, there is a high chance that for example Kazakhstan is next on the menu. Unlike Georgia, it has a sizable Russian minority (actually higher than Ukraine) and unlike Baltic states, its security is guaranteed not by NATO, but by Russia itself 🤡 . Moreover, the country has huge reserves of natural resources, Baikonur, is poorly governed and not united, with several clans/factions vying for power. So Russia could easily elevate one of weaker clans to the power and in exchange, get another RUferendum.

Putin's willingness to invade his neighbour to recklessly made people in central Asian republics very nervous and as a result, they will probably seek to improve relations and get additional security guarantees from China, which is the only other major player there.

Master Chief

Country flag
What do I see @ww2historian @blackjack

Mother Russia not so interested in defending its new tiger cubs.. Superpower Russia coming to terms with limitations in it's capabilities.. Looks like Putya's procedural escalation of annexing new territories flopped when it failed to get the desired scaling back of support by the west.. :bplease: :facepalm:

ww2historian

Country flag
Russians stole the washing machine and were making the poor white aunty wash clothes manually.

Very bad, what will happen to their karma scoresheet? Pls advice.
Shit, it would of been hilarious if they filmed them replacing the chips out of the washing machine the Russians stole. Why did the Russians need to take the whole machine when they only needed a few chips?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Shit, it would of been hilarious if they filmed them replacing the chips out of the washing machine the Russians stole. Why did the Russians need to take the whole machine when they only needed a few chips?
I think you are misinformed, they were stealing so that their own mothers and wives don't have to wash their dirty underwear ; or to sell it as they come from rural areas and don't have such luxuries.

Knowitall

Russia basically styled itself as a modern European army lean mean with a decent amount of firepower. Tactical groups aimed at punching though lines to create a breakthrough.

The entire plan fell apart once Ukraine started to throw in body after body and soon enough there were not enough reserves to refill all units again and again post battles.

If anything i don't expect any European country to perform any better considering mostly of them barely have a army of 1 lakh.

This conflict has once again shown that quality alone would not win a war and you need sufficient quantities too.

The war serves as a reminder to all countries switching to leaner battle groups and special forces over time.

The lines are too long and the Russians are streched to a point while Ukraine continues to mobilize everyone.

Once winter sets in and Russia mobilizes properly the war shall be interesting again. Till then Russians can only hope to keep the lines Static.

ww2historian

Country flag
What do I see @ww2historian @blackjack

Mother Russia not so interested in defending its new tiger cubs.. Superpower Russia coming to terms with limitations in it's capabilities.. Looks like Putya's procedural escalation of annexing new territories flopped when it failed to get the desired scaling back of support by the west.. :bplease: :facepalm:

Yes, Varzone mention Russian preparedness, or lack of it. I've been mentioning this for months. Russia needed more troops, not just to attack, but to defend captured territory. The boy scouts motto is "be prepared" I didn't check, but something tells me they don't have the boy scouts in Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles