Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

here2where

Do you have friends who were in Ukraine? I have friends who have been to India. And not only in Goa. So let me skip the details of what they thought was savagery or a sign of poverty. We're talking about guns and war here. I don’t count a trifle in your wallet, and you don’t go into mine.
Iam honestly curious to know how people can live as slaves to a foreign country. Since i was born after my country’s independence i do not know what it feels like, so i ask you and pakistanis, who owe every breath you take to the murican taxpayer’s dole outs.

Overlord

Country flag

What you are looking at are 288 nuclear warheads, each with a yield of 475 kilotons. All packed in one submarine. USA has 14 of these meaning around 8 or 9 of these are deployed at sea at any given time. How long do you think it will take them to "aim at India"? And this is not counting their ground launched component.
Which is why I hate the fact that our government has stopped increasing range of our ground based ICBM.
UGM-133 Trident II ig

The Shrike

Country flag
IMO it turned out to be quite boring, just more hot gas from both sides. Neither official "annexation" by Russia or Ukrainian "fast track application" to NATO changes anything on the ground. US hasn't announced any escalatory weapon transfer either, only some lame visa sanctions etc.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Iam honestly curious to know how people can live as slaves to a foreign country. Since i was born after my country’s independence i do not know what it feels like, so i ask you and pakistanis, who owe every breath you take to the murican taxpayer’s dole outs.
Fine. Whoever you want, you choose. You marry for love, and not at the direction of your parents, wherever you want - you go there (you take a passport and hello world) You sleep, eat and f**k women's. Well, sometimes you have to go to work. How you about freedom? Did you eat a lot of meat today?

RocketMan

Country flag
I thought this was a military forum, not a pervert forum.
As for fighting, everything has its time. I am not afraid of a challenge and have already been to the military registration and enlistment office several times, but the medical board does not let my injury pass, even to support units. Therefore, I envy the guys who are at the front. They write history.
araburrao-hoverboard.gif

Trial By Fire

Novorussia is Russia again. Now to some retards, it means:

Reaction was swift. President Zelensky, who has vowed never to respect the annexation, declared that Ukraine will officially apply to join NATO and will never negotiate with Russia so long as Putin is in power. Prime Minister Liz Truss said Britain ‘will ensure [Putin] loses this illegal war. The EU said it ‘unequivocally condemns’ the annexation. Boris Johnson, former Prime Minister who became an iconic figure to Ukraine, branded Putin’s speech a ‘disgrace’ and vowed the UK will stand with Ukraine ‘without flinching until their country is whole and free.’
In other words, if these US lapdogs are to be taken seriously, Russia will end up ruling the entire European continent, plus Great Britain and Ireland.

Fortunately, we all know these are not serious people; Ukraine will be conquered entirely if its neocon government does not surrender, Britain couldn’t defeat the rag-tag gang of the IRA in Northern Ireland much less the Russians.

The EU had no problem with the annexation of Serbian territory, and Boris Johnson is a ticket-taking bozo who couldn’t keep his job despite being elected with a massive majority.

Remember, this is the same media that tells us Kiev is winning a war against Russia, which of course is why Zelensky is desperately attempting to speed up its application to NATO even though the Great Satan has zero intention of committing any of its troops to the NATO-Russian war. Because, obviously, running screaming for help is what people who are winning do, right?

Now, read Putin’s actual words. It’s not fully translated yet, I will post the full translated speech when it's available:

In 1991, in Belovezhskaya, without asking the will of ordinary citizens, representatives of then-party elites decided to break the USSR and people were divorced from their homeland. This was a living rupture, dismembered our people’s community, and turned into a national catastrophe. As when – after the revolution – the borders of the Union Republics were cut behind the scenes, so the last leaders of the Soviet Union, contrary to the direct will of most people in the 1991 referendum, ruined our great country.

I admit that they did not even fully understand what they were doing and what consequences it would inevitably lead to in the end. But this is no longer important. There is no Soviet Union, the past cannot be returned. And Russia does not need this today, we do not strive for this. But there is nothing stronger than the determination of millions of people who, in their culture, faith, traditions, language, consider themselves part of Russia, whose ancestors have lived in a single state for centuries. There is nothing stronger than the determination of these people to return to their true, historical Fatherland.

For eight long years, people in Donbass were subjected to genocide, shelling and blockade, and in Kherson and Zaporozhye they tried to criminally increase hatred of Russia, for everything Russian. Now, during the referenda, the Kiev regime threatened reprisals, death for school teachers, women working in election commissions, intimidated millions of people who came to express their will with repression. But the unbroken people of Donbass, Zaporozhye and Kherson said their word.

I want the Kiev authorities and their real owners in the West to hear me, so that everyone remembers this: people living in Lugansk and Donetsk, Kherson and Zaporozhye become our citizens forever….

Western countries have been insisting for centuries that they bear freedom and democracy for other nations. Everything is exactly the opposite: instead of democracy – suppression and exploitation; instead of freedom – enslavement and violence. The whole unipolar world order is inherently anti-democratic and not free, it is deceiving and hypocritical throughout.

The USA – the only country in the world that twice used nuclear weapons, destroying the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And, by the way, set a precedent. Let me remind you that the United States, together with the British, turned Dresden, Hamburg, Cologne and many other German cities into ruins without any military necessity during World War II. And this was done demonstratively, without any, I repeat, military necessity. There was only one goal: just as in the case of nuclear bombing in Japan – to intimidate both our country and the whole world.

The United States left a terrible mark in the memory of the peoples of Korea and Vietnam with barbaric “carpet bombing”, the use of napalm and chemical weapons. And now, they actually occupy Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea, and other countries, and at the same time cynically call them equal allies. Listen up! I wonder what kind of alliance is this?

It was with their destructive policies, wars, and robbery that they provoked today’s enormous surge in migration flows. Millions of people suffer deprivation, bullying, die in thousands, trying to get to the same Europe.
It’s refreshing to observe that Vladimir Putin sees and calls out the inversion. It’s clear that he understands its significance too. People can fold, spindle, and mutilate the truth all they like, but eventually the truth leaks out. The current rulers of the Neo-West are Satanists.

The Great Satan did create a precedent with its unnecessary use of atomic weapons. And whether Neo-Western hegemony is smashed or it collapses under the weight of its own internal contradictions, it will come to an end sooner or later.

NATO cannot defeat Russia anymore than Germany could defeat the USA in WWII. And if the NATO-Russian war escalates into WWIII, it is the Sino-Russian alliance that will be the winners.

The problem is that just as Hitler believed he could bluster and intimidate the Allies into surrender after a series of successful bluffs, the Neocons believe they can mediacate and magic-word their way to victory over Russia, China, Iran, India, Brazil, and the rest of the world on the basis of their past successes.

The fruits of past success produce the seeds of future failure.

RocketMan

Country flag
It was a hard hitting speech- instead of focusing on the Russia- West conflict, he turned it into an emphatic repudiation of globohomo and the Western ruled based order'. He was clearly pitching it at a wider audience beyond Russia and setting this up as a civilisational struggle between 'traditional' and neoliberal values globally. Can't see him retreating from here- it's going to be a fight right to the bitter end.
Finally Putin had said clearly what we all were saying all along - "GloboHomo" , anglo saxon americunts & their puppets are greatest threat to world peace & stability.

1971ftw

Country flag
Lymen will fall to Ukraine any min now , anyone getting any updates from here?

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I have not seen US divisions here, so I do not consider them aggressors.
I said that India is like a pawn - those who have a lot of nuclear weapons will not ask her opinion. Disappear like the rest.
Why the hell on earth US would waste their infantries for a proxy war!! The last time they did--- they ended up with.... lemme guess... Vietnam-- about 60k KIA ..... naah,... Afgan war-- 2.5k.. Syria---- some 100 or less..... Ukraine - 0 with full involvement .... If you are intelligent enough, which I fear you are miles away from that thing( based on your self validating posts), could have'd figure out the algo by self... :crying: :crying: long ago.
They are happy with dumping their weapons( which they got plenty) to cannon fodder expandable proxy... in this case- it's YOU, why would they set foot on a ground where couple of active US servicemen death can lead to public mood swing against democrats toward republicans!!!!
and for India, we play above your limit of understanding, we would rather play both and ALL- russia for its armament , US for it's counter Armament as F18, France for it's engine... UK and EU for Cheap IT service ...... Israel as a tech partner, Japan as a old civilizational friend, Middle east for construction support and oil, Africa for our long standing humanitarian aid and reconstruction effort... Australia for our trade ally... and rest google your self....
YOU WOULD NEVER EVER FIND ANY US DIVISION THERE, as they have already trigger fingers as YOU deployed in field...
So, if you disappear like the rest , US at 1000 miles wont even notice or care..:facepalm: or bother.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Pro Ukrane telegram channel were saying lymen will fall in hours , they have been correct on multiple incidents...

How true is this?
Lyman has been surrounded for a while now. Lets see how this develops. But what is interesting is that Russian forces retreating from Yampil didn't retreat to Kreminna. They retreated to Lyman. And now there is news of some Russian reinforcement arriving in Lyman. Means that Russians aren't letting this city go: either because they are confident of enforcing a reversal here and need some time to get the main forces in or it could be that the situation really is that desperate for Russians. Either way, we'll figure out what finally ends up happening in a couple of days.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles