Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Atlast-- before annihilation ( supposed).... Atleast you understood that your country is just a pawn in hand of US
( you just proved it yet again with tweet of Biden tau..... that US is fighting it's cold War- V2 with weapons in hand of pawn s)
I have not seen US divisions here, so I do not consider them aggressors.
I said that India is like a pawn - those who have a lot of nuclear weapons will not ask her opinion. Disappear like the rest.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Kanchan Gupta

You take consistent Anti India position at UN.

You supported sanctions against India after 1998 nuclear tests.

You push for UN intervention on Kashmir after abrogation of Article 370.

You sell military equipment to Pakistan to use against India.

Yet you want India’s help.

24 February 2022.

And still you people on the Twitter said we should support you because we are a democracy. When was your democracy when you supported a Terroristans. But wait a minutes you are not a democracy but a Hybird Authoritian State according to the Democarcy Indexs.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Here we are even closer to a global nuclear war. Well gentlemen Indians, are you ready to die? Hinduism preaches incarnation. Although being reborn into a baobab is a dubious pleasure. Hundreds of years without sex.
Thank you Nazi Ukraine for your gift to humanity. The war you have been wishing since the birth of Ukraine has finally arrived to its conclusion.

Do not forget Zelenskyy is a double agent of MOSSAD and CIA.

Last edited:

Vikram314

Country flag
So the nato press conference was a dud. Nothing unusual was announced just the usual condemnation.

A Ukrainian journalist asked whether the NATO will FastTrack the Ukraine membership into Nato.

nato chief - Its a democratic process and all the Nato countries will surely look into it to speed the process. That it. :rofl:

here2where

Isn't it nice to be a pawn? I said at the beginning that this war would affect everyone as long as Putler was alive.
Answer this as honestly as you can - what does it feel like to be a murican slave living off murican taxpayer’s dole?

I always wanted to ask this to a Pakistani, but they always manage to get banned here before i ask this.

fooLIam

Residents of the LPR took Vladimir Putin's speech and the fact that the republics joined the Russian Federation with genuine glee.

View attachment 173798
Oh well at least Russia protects its own people/population unlike here and is willing to go war for them .
On topic of nuclear threat ,was watching some video in which it showed America have it nukes pointed at India and Pakistan. Is that true?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Answer this as honestly as you can - what does it feel like to be a murican slave living off murican taxpayer’s dole?

I always wanted to ask this to a Pakistani, but they always manage to get banned here before i ask this.
Do you have friends who were in Ukraine? I have friends who have been to India. And not only in Goa. So let me skip the details of what they thought was savagery or a sign of poverty. We're talking about guns and war here. I don’t count a trifle in your wallet, and you don’t go into mine.

Trial By Fire

Oh well at least Russia protects its own people/population unlike here and is willing to go war for them .
On topic of nuclear threat ,was watching some video in which it showed America have it nukes pointed at India and Pakistan. Is that true?
Is it? I don't believe so, but can't say for sure.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Is it? I don't believe so, but can't say for sure.

What you are looking at are 288 nuclear warheads, each with a yield of 475 kilotons. All packed in one submarine. USA has 14 of these meaning around 8 or 9 of these are deployed at sea at any given time. How long do you think it will take them to "aim at India"? And this is not counting their ground launched component.
Which is why I hate the fact that our government has stopped increasing range of our ground based ICBM.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles